name one other authority that is as authoritative as words of God

Not everything is a freshmen level class on Philosophy /Epistemology

How do you know, How do you know, How do you know?

How do you know you are not a consciousness in an alien’s computer?

Can you bring anything else to the discussion?
E.g. concerning the bread and wine, whose teaching is correct?

If it were true, that you read the Bible, you wouldn't be asking these questions. The reason you ask these questions is because you want to twist Scripture to fit your Roman Catholicism. Pretty simple for me to discern that about you.
False. It to show what I have found out to be true - the Catholic church has it right and to expose false teachings.

False. It to show what I have found out to be true - the Catholic church has it right and to expose false teachings.
Now if only you could present your arguments in a clear, rational, manner – including in toto Scriptural support – you might have a case. Butt, you just have your favorite verse or three which you try to use as a magic wand to (as you seem to think) confound and confuse your opponents.

Oh you poor brain washed rc adherent. You have failed to do so. The rcc is just not what it claims to be but it is hypocritical and has taught so many false teachings as truth.

W

We are all evil and bad fruit.
Speak for yourself. I follow Jesus not men who harm children, teach false doctrines, lie, are greedy and are immoral. I have never taken $57 million of funds by making false claims, I have never raped some one. But if you want to compare yourself to your evil and bad leaders go for it. It does not justify your institution.

I am a bond servant Jesus, I follow Him alone. He has changed me, He has given me a mind of Christ. I may not be perfect but I am His work.

Rcs are hilarious in a sad way, they brag about being sinners yet claim they need to be perfect. It is obvious all those confessions, holy communions, baptisms, confirmations etc are a big fail.

Lastdaysbeliever said:
If it were true, that you read the Bible, you wouldn't be asking these questions. The reason you ask these questions is because you want to twist Scripture to fit your Roman Catholicism. Pretty simple for me to discern that about you.
no, ldb's post is not false. yours is.

Back