Nasty abortionist eats human tissue. Kid's meal

Authentic Nouveau

The aborted fetuses were placed inside Styrofoam cups and put in the refrigerator freezer next to TV dinners. The female witness went on to describe of how she and other girls actually witnessed Rajanna microwave one of the aborted fetuses and stir it into his lunch. I have heard that some Middle Easterners eat the placenta from birth and that they believe that this adds longevity to life. I thought "Maybe" this could be what she was referring to. This witness claimed other employees who had seen him do the very same thing.
RealChoice: What The Cop Saw at the Abortion Clinic

Talk about sociopath
Why don't the pro-deathers tell us about their grotesque abortion chambers?

Barbaric. Cannibal

Complete parts.

Electric Skeptic

Sure is a good thing that we now have clean, reputable facilities where women can obtain abortions they need, like Planned Parenthood.

Yakuda

Hmm...I was addressing Ignatius, not you. Unless...can you say sock puppet?

Nope. A fetus.

Nope. Abortion is not murder. Keep trying.
I dont know what you mean by sock puppet but other people can't reply to you on a public forum?

Yes actually abortion is murder as it terminates a human life. The doctor performing the abortion knows that. That's murder.

Electric Skeptic

I dont know what you mean by sock puppet but other people can't reply to you on a public forum?
Sure you don't, Iggy.
Yes actually abortion is murder as it terminates a human life.
No actually abortion is not murder as it does not satisfy the definition of 'murder'. Look it up and learn.
The doctor performing the abortion knows that.
The doctor performing the abortion doubtless knows the definition of the word 'murder', unlike you.
That's murder.
Nope.

Yakuda

Sure you don't, Iggy.

No actually abortion is not murder as it does not satisfy the definition of 'murder'. Look it up and learn.

The doctor performing the abortion doubtless knows the definition of the word 'murder', unlike you.

Nope.
Is that an old boyfriend of yours you're pining for?

You can say no all you like that doesn't make it true