Nasty abortionist eats human tissue. Kid's meal

Temujin

I dont know what you mean by sock puppet but other people can't reply to you on a public forum?

Yes actually abortion is murder as it terminates a human life. The doctor performing the abortion knows that. That's murder.
Grow up. And learn the definition of murder. It doesn't apply to abortion.

Authentic Nouveau

That fact they kill babies seems to have some effect on you. If it's not a "baby" then what do you care what i call it?

Of course it is killing a baby. They use a heart monitor to confirm the baby is dead before chopping the baby into smaller parts for extraction.

Authentic Nouveau

The aborted fetuses were placed inside Styrofoam cups and put in the refrigerator freezer next to TV dinners. The female witness went on to describe of how she and other girls actually witnessed Rajanna microwave one of the aborted fetuses and stir it into his lunch. I have heard that some Middle Easterners eat the placenta from birth and that they believe that this adds longevity to life. I thought "Maybe" this could be what she was referring to. This witness claimed other employees who had seen him do the very same thing.

I posted from 2 nutcases who insist a miscarriage will begin to rot. That means this kid's meal is contaminated lunch.

Authentic Nouveau

The aborted fetuses were placed inside Styrofoam cups and put in the refrigerator freezer next to TV dinners. The female witness went on to describe of how she and other girls actually witnessed Rajanna microwave one of the aborted fetuses and stir it into his lunch. I have heard that some Middle Easterners eat the placenta from birth and that they believe that this adds longevity to life. I thought "Maybe" this could be what she was referring to. This witness claimed other employees who had seen him do the very same thing.

Again why don't the abortion bullies mention their cases?

Authentic Nouveau

I dont know what you mean by sock puppet but other people can't reply to you on a public forum?

Yes actually abortion is murder as it terminates a human life. The doctor performing the abortion knows that. That's murder.
That is why hospitals don't give staff privileges to the butchers.

Authentic Nouveau

These filthy abortion chambers reports stem from the gubment getting threats when they send inspectors.

Kermit Gosnell was a rare case of inspection and he was nailed for narcotics scripts and not for his bloody deeds.

Beloved Daughter

From the SLED model:

S – Size. The unborn fetus is smaller than an infant and most people are shorter than 7-foot basketball star Rudy Gobert. However, rational people would not claim that the infant is more valuable than the fetus nor is Rudy worth more than a teenage girl. In addition, a sumo wrestler does not have more value than a trapeze artist. Therefore, size does not indicate one’s worth.

L – Level of Development. The unborn fetus is at an earlier stage of his or her development than a newborn baby, but an eight-year-old child is less developed (both physically and mentally) than an adolescent. Older, stronger, more intelligent humans do not have more dignity and fundamental rights than those who are younger, weaker, less intelligent, and more vulnerable. To use the acorn analogy, an acorn is not a “potential” oak tree but rather a tiny living oak tree inside a shell. It is at the same level of development that every oak tree once existed during that particular stage of life.

Electric Skeptic

From the SLED model:

S – Size. The unborn fetus is smaller than an infant and most people are shorter than 7-foot basketball star Rudy Gobert. However, rational people would not claim that the infant is more valuable than the fetus nor is Rudy worth more than a teenage girl. In addition, a sumo wrestler does not have more value than a trapeze artist. Therefore, size does not indicate one’s worth.

L – Level of Development. The unborn fetus is at an earlier stage of his or her development than a newborn baby, but an eight-year-old child is less developed (both physically and mentally) than an adolescent. Older, stronger, more intelligent humans do not have more dignity and fundamental rights than those who are younger, weaker, less intelligent, and more vulnerable. To use the acorn analogy, an acorn is not a “potential” oak tree but rather a tiny living oak tree inside a shell. It is at the same level of development that every oak tree once existed during that particular stage of life.
No, the acorn is not a living oak tree inside a shell. That is biologically nonsense.

Plus the SLED model ignores the fact that the fetus is entirely within and dependent upon the mother, which gives her the right to remove it.

Beloved Daughter

No, the acorn is not a living oak tree inside a shell. That is biologically nonsense.

Plus the SLED model ignores the fact that the fetus is entirely within and dependent upon the mother, which gives her the right to remove it.

Abortion is murder. You can dance around it all you want, but facts are facts.

The baby is completely dependent upon the mother. True statement. At what age will the baby be when it is no longer dependent on his/her mother? 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 5 hours, 5 days, 50 days? How about one year old? Since they cannot fend for themselves, at what age do you feel is justified to commit homicide upon them?

You also don't seem to understand the development of an oak tree. So many Godly forces at work resulting in a strong tree that can live for 100's of years. God is the author of nature.

Last edited:

Electric Skeptic

Still not. Wherever abortion is legal, by definition it is not murder, and claiming it is just weakens the 'pro-life' cause.
The baby is completely dependent upon the mother. True statement. At what age will the baby be when it is no longer dependent on his/her mother? 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 5 hours, 5 days, 50 days? How about one year old? Since they cannot fend for themselves, at what age do you feel is justified to commit homicide upon them?
At birth, of course, at which point homicide becomes possible. At birth the baby is no longer wholly within and dependent upon the mother.
You also don't seem to understand the development of an oak tree.
Ummm...no. That would be you. an acorn does not have a living oak tree inside a shell. That's just ridiculous.
So many Godly forces at work resulting in a strong tree that can live for 100's of years. God is the author of nature.
Irrelevant.

Whateverman

Murder is a legal term: an illegal killing.

If "facts" are what you're focused on, then it's a fact that legal abortion can not - by definition - be murder.

I mean, sure, if you think abortion SHOULD BE illegal, that's fine. But until it is, it's not murder.

THAT is a fact.

Authentic Nouveau

Murder is a legal term: an illegal killing.

If "facts" are what you're focused on, then it's a fact that legal abortion can not - by definition - be murder.

I mean, sure, if you think abortion SHOULD BE illegal, that's fine. But until it is, it's not murder.

THAT is a fact.
Murder. Your pro-deathers lied to the Supreme Court in Roe v Wade.

Murders.

D

Diogenes

From the SLED model:

The acorn-oak analogy is rather poor as trees aren't ascribed personhood at anytime during their life-cycle. Both a newborn and an eight-year old are considered persons (both legally and, more importantly ontologically). Sans a soul, personhood would be based on neural structures and the mental correlates. A zygote lacks the neural structures and thus lack the mental correlates that are attributed to personhood.

While it's true a zygote has the potential to develop the requisite structures, it lacks them in actuality.

And, to preempt the issues of slaves, slaves were persons despite not be considered so by the law. Same with Jews during the Nazi regimes.

Authentic Nouveau

That is why "the law" is followed and they use a heart monitor to make sure the baby is dead before chopping into pieces and extraction.