Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines

CrowCross

Well, the downturn must have been short-lived. The following is from NEWSWEEK:

Florida is averaging 11 covid deaths per hour....wow. And this is especially troubling:

Sad....and yet, some still say this is all just "propaganda"....
I just fact checked it and found it to be false. Starting with Aug 22 and going through to Aug 28 I did the math and got 3.23 deaths per hour. Even at the last peak from Aug 9 - 15 there was 9 per hour.

One has to wonder why they're hyping this.

CrowCross

And that's their choice to become infected to develop a natural immunity or to increase the death toll, instead of becoming vaccinated.
Many are choosing to get the spike proteins into their blood stream with the hopes of them effecting their body organs or causing a clot caused stroke.

J regia

What an absurd argument. No one is choosing to be infected. That is the most ridiculous false choice I've every heard. If someone's doctor tells them not to get the vaccine, because for them the risk is unacceptably high, they are not choosing to become infected.
So how do you develop immunity unless you choose to become infected like your orange messiah, or get vaccinated?

J regia

I just fact checked it and found it to be false. Starting with Aug 22 and going through to Aug 28 I did the math and got 3.23 deaths per hour. Even at the last peak from Aug 9 - 15 there was 9 per hour.

And over the last 24 hours the national death toll was over one death per minute.

J regia

Many are choosing to get the spike proteins into their blood stream with the hopes of them effecting their body organs or causing a clot caused stroke.
So what is the death toll from the vaccine, and does it exceed the 659,869 deaths of those who failed to develop a natural immunity by not being vaccinated?

CrowCross

So what is the death toll from the vaccine, and does it exceed the 659,869 deaths of those who failed to develop a natural immunity by not being vaccinated?
Beep, beep, back the truck up.....you want me to believe 659,869 people actually died OF Covid in America?

Thistle

So how do you develop immunity unless you choose to become infected like your orange messiah, or get vaccinated?
This may come as a shock to you but it's highly unlikely that every single person on the planet will need to gain immunity. There are some people who will simply never get it.

J regia

This may come as a shock to you but it's highly unlikely that every single person on the planet will need to gain immunity. There are some people who will simply never get it.
Which will be good news for the grave diggers and their wages.

Harry Leggs

1630574697898.png

Looks like if someone dies within 14 days of receiving the C-19 vaxx it is considered unvaccinated death. Not fully vaccinated status until 14 days after the fact. How is that for cooking the books? The source for this is Dr Simone Gold. Twitter.

Bonnie

The original article was AVERAGING:

The Sunshine State averaged 262 additional COVID-19 deaths per day over the past week, equating to about 10.92 deaths per hour, the Herald reported Monday.

From my link to the NEWSWEEK article, which was quoting the MIAMI HERALD. It was talking about just this one week, not the entire month of August

Divide 262 deaths per day by 24--and you will find it comes out to 10.9 deaths per hour. That is the number the Miami Herald was referring to.

As for "hype", well, now, that is the kettle calling the pot black! One has to wonder why NN hyped up that article about the controversial "liquid cremation" process with the headline about "Thousands of Vaccine-Murdered bodies" being turned into liquid fertilizer and their goo being used as fertilizer...

Then there is the hype about the 2 year old dying right after getting the second vaccine in very early March during the TRIALS--which turned out to be FAKE news, since trials in that age group had not yet begun!

But those "hypes" from NN are okay--right?

Last edited:

CrowCross

The original article was AVERAGING:

From my link to the NEWSWEEK article, which was quoting the MIAMI HERALD. It was talking about just this one week, not the entire month of August

Divide 262 deaths per day by 24--and you will find it comes out to 10.9 deaths per hour. That is the number the Miami Herald was referring to.

As for "hype", well, now, that is the kettle calling the pot black! One has to wonder why NN hyped up that article about the controversial "liquid cremation" process with the headline about "Thousands of Vaccine-Murdered bodies" being turned into liquid fertilizer and their goo being used as fertilizer...

Then there is the hype about the 2 year old dying right after getting the second vaccine in very early March during the TRIALS--which turned out to be FAKE news, since trials in that age group had not yet begun!

But those "hypes" from NN are okay--right?
I counted up 7 days in a row...then divided by 7. I averaged. I fact checked your source and saw they were wrong. hyping the news.

Thistle

View attachment 1780

Looks like if someone dies within 14 days of receiving the C-19 vaxx it is considered unvaccinated death. Not fully vaccinated status until 14 days after the fact. How is that for cooking the books? The source for this is Dr Simone Gold. Twitter.
The propensity of this administration to lie about everything is off the charts. This isn't Trump style hyperbole, these are out in and out examples of dishonesty intending to mislead people. You have Joe Biden telling George Stephanopoulos that they're not gonna leave any Americans behind in Afghanistan, a week before they leave everybody behind in Afghanistan. They load planes full of people who simply want to get out of the country and leave all the people who helped us and the Americans, it's insane. Is there any area of credibility that this administration is not determined to completely decimate before ending their reign of terror?

Bonnie

I counted up 7 days in a row...then divided by 7. I averaged. I fact checked your source and saw they were wrong. hyping the news.
I took the deaths in the one week the article talked about--which I also quoted on here--and divided by 7. And got an average of 10.9 deaths per day during that one specific week.

The Sunshine State averaged 262 additional COVID-19 deaths per day over the past week, equating to about 10.92 deaths per hour, the Herald reported Monday.
(from my link in my post: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...nt-mask-debates-rage/ar-AANUN20?ocid=msedgntp

THE PAST WEEK. ONE particular week.

So, no hyping of the news--that is NN's MO.

Last edited: