Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines

Bonnie

Trying so hard to disagree. Personal jabs????

I noticed you did not answer my simple question: what is insulting about asking if you were talking TO yourself?

What IS insulting is being told all the time on here that I am something I most certainly am not.
You have no grad school stats credentials.

I never claimed I did.

But--what are YOUR "grad school credentials"?
Still waiting on an explanation of electronic microscope.
I gave you one, a long time ago. Why don't you remember?

Post 13.

Last edited:

Bonnie

We have a lot of atheeists on their board display a neurotic obsession with my credentials. Your sidekicks. lol

There is nothing neurotic about asking what your medical/ scientific credentials are, since you forever talk about our lack thereof, though several--Inertia, Fenuay, and Vibise do have some--so, you have NO right to judge OURS or lack thereof, unless you have some, yourself--besides spending an hour in a pathology lab.

Those "sidekicks" have been more pleasant to me, even when we disagree, than most of those on here who claim to be Christians. I believe in trying to treat everyone with courtesy and respect, no matter how much I agree/disagree with him or her--Atheists included. At least they don't mock me, or accuse me of being something I most definitely am NOT.
Never will you call them out for lying to my face about my Professional credentials.

How can I call them out when I don't KNOW WHAT your professional credentials are? IF you would actually give us a straight answer about that, then maybe I would be able to--but since you refuse, there is nothing to call them on! Besides, we are not supposed to correct another poster's behavior,, but flag the posts and let the mods handle it.
Looking for oppotunites to smear and discredit because you have no strong science credentials.
WHERE have I "smeared or discredited" anyone on here? Please give me an example where I have done that to any poster PERSONALLY on here.

Last edited:

Bonnie

You seem to be happy the deaths are that high.
That is a nasty thing to say. I never even hinted at such a thing. I was just explaining the math in the article--deaths in Florida for ONE WEEK averaged 262 per day. Divided by 24, that comes to about 10.9 deaths per hour. How does that translate to my being happy about that? Are you that desperate?

CrowCross

That is a nasty thing to say. I never even hinted at such a thing. I was just explaining the math in the article--deaths in Florida for ONE WEEK averaged 262 per day. Divided by 24, that comes to about 10.9 deaths per hour. How does that translate to my being happy about that? Are you that desperate?
I think they way the article hyped the numbers and you then defend the hype to prove some sort of point is quite nasty.

I find it amazing how you like to tear down other platforms then use the ones that fit your narrative.

Bonnie

I think they way the article hyped the numbers and you then defend the hype to prove some sort of point is quite nasty.

I was going by the numbers in the article. But IF you think the Miami Herald "hyped" the numbers, then by golly, sit yourself down and write a letter to the editor and tell him/her so! I had nothing to do with it.

Your crack was still totally uncalled for. I said not one disparaging word about you, your character or feelings, or even your math. All I did was reiterate how I and the article got the 10.9 deaths per day.

I find it amazing how you like to tear down other platforms then use the ones that fit your narrative.
Except I have proven that NN posts ridiculously sensationalistic headlines, and that its article about the two year old dying in early March after getting the second dose of the shot was fake news. I also critiqued one of Adam' rants on his show, month ago, highlighting some of the more outrageous things he said on it. And I linked to it.

But then, the same could be said of those who think and believe as YOU do...couldn't it?

Last edited:

balshan

There is nothing neurotic about asking what your medical/ scientific credentials are, since you forever talk about our lack thereof, though several--Inertia, Fenuay, and Vibise do have some--so, you have NO right to judge OURS or lack thereof, unless you have some, yourself--besides spending an hour in a pathology lab.

Those "sidekicks" have been more pleasant to me, even when we disagree, than most of those on here who claim to be Christians. I believe in trying to treat everyone with courtesy and respect, no matter how much I agree/disagree with him or her--Atheists included. At least they don't mock me, or accuse me of being something I most definitely am NOT.

How can I call them out when I don't KNOW WHAT your professional credentials are? IF you would actually give us a straight answer about that, then maybe I would be able to--but since you refuse, there is nothing to call them on! Besides, we are not supposed to correct another poster's behavior,, but flag the posts and let the mods handle it.

WHERE have I "smeared or discredited" anyone on here? Please give me an example where I have done that to any poster PERSONALLY on here.
-Inertia, Fenuay, and Vibise have all stated what their qualifications are and they were actually qualifications, not things like I stood in the path lab for an hour.

You are always respectful, you do not smear or discredit and you are sincere. Not only that you point to proven facts and state the truth.

J regia

If you wanted to destroy America's ability to lead anything in the world you could never have developed a plan better than this. So I take your point.
What countries are you going to attack now, given the fiascoes in Vietnam & Iraq & Afghanistan etc?

Thistle

Oh, as predicted the preprint was withdrawn.

“We’ve seen a pattern of people releasing information that’s not reliable,” says Hill. “It’s hard enough to do work on COVID and treatment without people distorting databases.”

My comment had nothing to do with the ivermectin.

Thistle

What countries are you going to attack now, given the fiascoes in Vietnam & Iraq & Afghanistan etc?
Three operations, wars one by Republicans then subsequently lost by Democrats; it really is the darndest thing isn't it.

J regia

We have a lot of atheeists on their board display a neurotic obsession with my credentials. Your sidekicks. lol

Never will you call them out for lying to my face about my Professional credentials. Looking for oppotunites to smear and discredit because you have no strong science credentials.
So what are your professional qualifications as a surgeon-anaesthetist-pathologist-obstetrician-psychologist-economist-accountant-farmer-CEO.............?
And where and when did you get your professional qualifications, or did you just get them out of a Corn Flakes packet?

J regia

Three operations, wars one by Republicans then subsequently lost by Democrats; it really is the darndest thing isn't it.
But why did you attack the Vietnamese & Afghans & Iraqis anyway?
To lose one may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose three looks like carelessness.

Last edited:

J regia

If you're actually interested, why don't you ask the families of the 1600+ why they died yesterday, and ask the families of the 661,000+ why they died?

Last edited:

CrowCross

If you wanted to destroy America's ability to lead anything in the world you could never have developed a plan better than this. So I take your point.
It's bigger than America. It's world wide. Another name is the great reset as sponsored by the World Economic Forum.

CrowCross

I went to Worldometer and looked up Fla.
Aug 22 through the 28th. The average was 77.7 per day. Divide that by 24 and you get 3.23 per hour.

SovereignGrace

Well, I work in a hospital lab and see the effects of those who didn’t need the vaccine. Some ended up on the vent. I believe in a person’s right to take them or not, but if the reported #’s are correct, 95+% of ppl in hospitals haven’t been vaccinated. Two of my coworkers didn’t take them and got COVID.