Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines

Authentic Nouveau

Could be you're part Nephilim.
You know the Bible

Even in the days of John the apostle there was a spirit blessed by Satan working in the church which desired to have preeminence. Just as Lucifer desired preeminence in the heavens, this spirit desires preeminence in the church.

They get on their high horse and even place the things of God below their so-called science.

CrowCross

That subject will continue to be an interesting and ongoing research effort. The results: TBD

Judging from your post it sounds like you understand the real possibility of the spikes traveling....

You also need to learn about the graphene oxide in the jab. Much to be said about that.

Authentic Nouveau

Wow! I have a couple of questions.

Is it true that the name Tyler Durden is a pseudonym for Ivandjiiski?
Is it also true that Ivandjiiski's father was a Bulgarian publisher and editor of the pro-Russian right-wing conspiracy theory website Strogo Sekretno?

- just askin'

Left winger diversion questions. Here you are unable to look at "the paper" lol

So you want to launch "opposition research" to discredit the topic?

How shallow. You are not prepared to discuss

Authentic Nouveau

Judging from your post it sounds like you understand the real possibility of the spikes traveling....

You also need to learn about the graphene oxide in the jab. Much to be said about that.
The problem they don't understand is the immune system will become aware of the foreign proteins and fight the jab.

CrowCross

Although way off-topic: Angles = Aliens (really?)

"There are various reasons why the “sons of Elohim” could not possibly be angels. Below are ten undeniable facts proving this truth.

1. Angels are spirit beings that are without physical bodies.

Angels in the bible have taken on a physical form.
  1. Yahshua stated that angels could not marry (Matthew 22:30), thus indicating that they do not have the ability to procreate other life.

There you jumped to a conclusion. being married or not married has nothing to do with the ability to procreate.
  1. Other than Yahshua the Messiah, no angel is given the name “Yah,” the prime root of creation.

I fail to see how this shows anything in support of your position.
  1. Even if an angel took over a man’s mind, one law of genetics necessitates that only human chromosomes and genes produce another human life.
Perhaps, but Gen 6 says they had offspring with human women.

Then again Mary was impregnated ny the Holy Spirit...somehow.
  1. In Genesis 6:3 Yahweh said that his spirit “shall not always strive with man, ” not angels.
In 120 years God destroyed man.
  1. In Verses 3, 5, 6 Yahweh said that man sinned, not angels.
Man sinned....other chapters in the bible speak of the angels sin. Jude 1:6-7
  1. In Verse 7 Yahweh said that he was going to destroy man, not angels.
The bible doesn't say the offspring were angels.
  1. Nowhere are the fallen angels called the sons of Elohim.
Angels are called the Sons of God...you see it in Job. Because an angel has fallen it doen't mean they are still not the sons of God.
  1. Yahweh offers a consistent, stern warning to his people not to marry outside the faith.
Is this in Genesis...pre flood?
  1. Jude 1:6-7 does not mean that the angels committed the literal sin that Sodom and Gomorrah committed, but simply that in like manner they rejected Yahweh’s authority."

They were compared to Sodom and Gemorrah..who... were involved in sexual immorality and pursued strange flesh.

Bonnie

Any person who has anything negative to say about the virus or jab is demonized.
I don't demonize anyone who disagrees with me...but some folks on here who are anti-C-vaxxers have called those of us who did get the vaccine "sheeple" or "not having critical thinking skills", "gullible", "far-leftists", and even "Marxist."

So, perhaps the anti-c-vaxxers should look in the mirror and take the plank out of their own eyes first, before complaining about the speck in ours.

Bonnie

The problem they don't understand is the immune system will become aware of the foreign proteins and fight the jab.
Actually, I did read in a scientific journal months ago that the vaccine that uses a harmless adenovirus to deliver the mRNA to the cells could stimulate the immune system to neutralize that harmless virus over time, and thus, be less effective in generating an immune response from the body to the covid virus, since the mRNA's vector would have been neutralized.

But that would not be a problem with the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines. :)

Last edited:

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
Covid-19 has approximately a 98% survival rate, and the Chinese unleashed it first on their own people, with no vaccine or any antidote for it....some "bioweapon"....:rolleyes:

So how many people need to die for something to be considered a bio weapon? Maybe this was a trial run for them, funded by none other than Fraudci....

Also, China doesn't give a squat about it's own people, much less anyone in any other country.

Bonnie

When you choose a mask...choose the leakiest one you can find. This way the CO2 will be expelled as quickly as possible.

I've seen test performed in two seperate ways.
The first checked for oxygen levels at the nostrils when a mask was worn. The numbers dropped from 21% down to 17% in some cases.
The second was to check the CO2 levels at the nostrils. I forget the numbers but they were above what OSHA says is a safe amount.

This is science at work. Actual measurements. The instrumentation doesn't lie.

As to triple layers....I did my own test. I put Saran Wrap on the inside of 3 different mask completely blocking the airflow through the fabric. With two of the mask I noticed no difference as the air simply went in around the sides and nose bridge. With a N95 fit tight around the nose and sides I noticed a little less air flow but not much difference.

I performed another test. I took in some cigar smoke...put on the mask then exhaled. The cigar smoke was exhaled around the sides, nose bridge and went through the fabric.

Mask don't work and are actuallly do more harm than good. Lets not forget about the people who wear their mask for weeks and don't wash them or replace them.

Sorry Bonnie, you'll never convince me they help. But, if you feel safe with one on...wear it.
That's nice, CC, but I don't smoke and breathe just fine when I wear my masks. It isn't as if I am going to be running a marathon...
just shopping in stores, or going to church.

I will believe the Mayo clinic over your opinion about masks:

CO2 molecules pass easily through the mask because the molecules are very small. Also, no mask is airtight. But the droplets we breathe out are too big to pass so easily through cloth--and it is the droplets of moisture that contain the virus--not CO2. The masks help contain the droplets.

Last edited:

inertia

Left winger diversion questions. Here you are unable to look at "the paper" lol

So you want to launch "opposition research" to discredit the topic?

How shallow. You are not prepared to discuss

Okay - I'll stand corrected using the reputation of a given author, real or not, in my debates. (Shallow isn't a recommended tactic.)
In this case, the referenced paper provided in order to support antivaccination efforts has been withdrawn for scientific reasons. So, I'll rely on the official withdrawal of the paper instead.

inertia

Angels in the bible have taken on a physical form.

There you jumped to a conclusion. being married or not married has nothing to do with the ability to procreate.

I fail to see how this shows anything in support of your position.

Perhaps, but Gen 6 says they had offspring with human women.

Then again Mary was impregnated ny the Holy Spirit...somehow.

In 120 years God destroyed man.

Man sinned....other chapters in the bible speak of the angels sin. Jude 1:6-7

The bible doesn't say the offspring were angels.

Angels are called the Sons of God...you see it in Job. Because an angel has fallen it doen't mean they are still not the sons of God.

Is this in Genesis...pre flood?

They were compared to Sodom and Gemorrah..who... were involved in sexual immorality and pursued strange flesh.

How the Bible defines them -

1. ) "The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown." ( Genesis 6:4, NIV )

2. ) "There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward when the sons of God came into the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown." (Genesis 6:4, NKJV)

In those days and afterward- mighty men of old, men of renown, not heroes of old, angles of renown.

A concept where the Sons of Elohim are indeed angels is mostly based on the book of Enoch. Historically this book is rejected by Jewish and Christian scholars. The Bible doesn't teach the idea of a demigod.

Considering Luke 3:38 the initial man from the dust of the ground, Adam, is called the “son of Elohim” too.

Last edited:

Whateverman

CO2 molecules pass easily through the mask because the molecules are very small. Also, no mask is airtight. But the droplets we breath out are too big to pass so easily through cloth--and it is the droplets of moisture that contain the virus--not CO2. The masks help contain the droplets.
This has been explained soooooooo many times here, it's hard not to see rejection/ignorance of it as intentional.

I think you're trying to reason with fundamentally unreasonable people. This doesn't mean I think you should stop, but I regret that I join you only when I stop caring about how I'm spending my time.

inertia

That's nice, CC, but I don't smoke and breathe just fine when I wear my masks. It isn't as if I am going to be running a marathon...
just shopping in stores, or going to church.

I will believe the Mayo clinic over your opinion about masks:

CO2 molecules pass easily through the mask because the molecules are very small. Also, no mask is airtight. But the droplets we breath out are too big to pass so easily through cloth--and it is the droplets of moisture that contain the virus--not CO2. The masks help contain the droplets.

Here is a video where NIST shows its research about masks: ----> high-speed visualizations illustrating airflow

This method uses schlieren interferometry.

Last edited:

Bonnie

This has been explained soooooooo many times here, it's hard not to see rejection/ignorance of it as intentional.

I think you're trying to reason with fundamentally unreasonable people. This doesn't mean I think you should stop, but I regret that I join you only when I stop caring about how I'm spending my time.
Thank you, but no problem about choosing when to come on here. That is your choice. But I appreciate it when you do. :)

CrowCross

I don't demonize anyone who disagrees with me...but some folks on here who are anti-C-vaxxers have called those of us who did get the vaccine "sheeple" or "not having critical thinking skills", "gullible", "far-leftists", and even "Marxist."

So, perhaps the anti-c-vaxxers should look in the mirror and take the plank out of their own eyes first, before complaining about the speck in ours.
I think most anti-covid-vaxxers are simply trying to warn people of the horrible and sometimes deadly adverse effects.

As to sheeple....many are. The Government said to do it and they did.

CrowCross

How the Bible defines them -

1. ) "The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown." ( Genesis 6:4, NIV )

The Giants had become heroes and were renown in the pre-flood days.
2. ) "There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward when the sons of God came into the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown." (Genesis 6:4, NKJV)

In those days and afterward- mighty men of old, men of renown, not heroes of old, angles of renown.

Job 1:6 tells us....6 One day the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satana also came with them.
Job 38:7 mentions them again...when the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
A concept where the Sons of Elohim are indeed angels is mostly based on the book of Enoch. Historically this book is rejected by Jewish and Christian scholars. The Bible doesn't teach the idea of a demigod.

Considering Luke 3:38 the initial man from the dust of the ground, Adam, is called the “son of Elohim” too.

Jude 14-15 quotes the book of Enoch.

We know an angel can manisfest in a physical form.
In Genesis 19:3 they ate. In verse 16 they grab Lot and his wife.

Can an angel thread a nut onto a bolt?

Bonnie

Sorry my bad. Dept does that mean he just went to their office not even to the lab.
No problem--I wrote lab also! But yes, sounds more like going to the office of the path department. But as I pointed out, the janitor could do that and spend an hour in it, cleaning the place. But that would not make the janitor a "medical insider"--would it? :)