Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines

Bonnie

Well, I’m seeing the effects of those who choose not to get it, and it’s not good. A couple went on vacation to Florida, camre back a week ago Tuesday, tested positive Thursday, the husband came to the ER last Friday and is now in ICU. Neither were vaccinated, but she’s doing better than he is. I’d venture to say most(obviously not everyone who is vaccinated are immune to getting COVID) that present themselves in ER had no need of the vaccines. Yet, they have, or had it.
I have read several places where hospital administrators have said something like 97% of their covid patients were unvaccinated. I think at one small hospital it was actually 100%!

Makes you think, doesn't it?

CrowCross

I have read several places where hospital administrators have said something like 97% of their covid patients were unvaccinated. I think at one small hospital it was actually 100%!

Makes you think, doesn't it?
I've heard pretty much the opposite. Look at Israel. Something like 80% jabbed and they have so many breakthroughs they are screaming for the boosters.
Problem is, the spikes are the issue now...so, might as well get more of them in you.

Authentic Nouveau

Although way off-topic: Angles = Aliens (really?)

1. Even if an angel took over a man’s mind, one law of genetics necessitates that only human chromosomes and genes produce another human life

Your Darwiniac stories insist humans were produced from apes primates etc.

CrowCross

Didn't you notice the differential in distance propagation?

I noticed that if you exhale..with my smoke test...instead of the "air" going more straight away from you...it leaves the sides of the mask and now gets the two people next to you.

Your video showed it was still there...just dispersed differently.

balshan

Gasp! You mean, all these years, I have been friends with an extra-terrestrial????? :eek: Horrors!!!!!

Honestly, there seems to be no limit to the idiotic conspiracy theories promoted--and believed--by some people.
LOL That was my point, there are no limit to the idiotic conspiracy theories that are promoted and believed.

balshan

Strangeness aside, the term "alien" here is sometimes used when describing the process of horizontal gene transfer. Horizontal gene transfer is a concept that supports the earliest stages of cell evolution. The word "alien" is also used when researchers employ synthetic DNA that can store and transmit information. NASA is exploring the use of synthetic DNA to potentially discover biosignatures on other planets.

The term "alien" has also been used in parvovirus research.

That said:

- sex with witches
- vaccines to prevent people from becoming religious
- sex with demons in dreams

doesn't fall into the category of medical science.

I was pointing out there are so many flaky notions out there. But thanks for info. Don't laugh had to have a DNA test that was interesting.

inertia

Your Darwiniac stories insist humans were produced from apes primates etc.

Darwinic stories aside, angels defy any scientific explanation. They are not of this world. They don't reside as physical lifeforms on other planets.

They dwell in God's presence and exist to praise, serve, and worship Him. The Bible doesn't state that they reproduce. After all, they don't need to because they don't die as far as we know. No physical body ---> no physical death. Ultimately, angels are a part of God's creation and if God wants more He can create them.

balshan

Everyday now I read stories about the vaxxed who have gotten the virus and are in the ER.
Israel has a big problem.
From my outsiders understanding. No one, who is a scientists or in medicine, has denied that those who are vaxxed can still get the virus. The information is they will not get the severe complications of the disease with no vaxx.

Electric Skeptic

From my outsiders understanding. No one, who is a scientists or in medicine, has denied that those who are vaxxed can still get the virus. The information is they will not get the severe complications of the disease with no vaxx.
This has been gone through so many times it's a miracle there are some who still refuse to understand it.

If you get the vaccine, the chances are lowered that you will contract the virus.

If you get the vaccine and do contract the virus, your symptoms will tend to be less severe than if you had not received the vaccine.

What's so hard to understand about that?

Nobody in the medical community has said that the vaccine confers immunity. That they do is a complete strawman.

balshan

This has been gone through so many times it's a miracle there are some who still refuse to understand it.

If you get the vaccine, the chances are lowered that you will contract the virus.

If you get the vaccine and do contract the virus, your symptoms will tend to be less severe than if you had not received the vaccine.

What's so hard to understand about that?

Nobody in the medical community has said that the vaccine confers immunity. That they do is a complete strawman.
I had three sons all three received the measles vax. One still got measles. I asked the doctor why and he explained the facts and that my son instead of having a mild case would have been seriously ill in hospital.

Vaccines have helped, none are perfect. But look at what good they have done in the past. If they help save lives and help reduce people needing to be in ICU surely that is a good thing.

My husband received his second dose of astra zeneca last Thursday. But I was trying to get Pfizer because of the blood clotting issue. Unfortunately, special permission is needed in this country for those of us over 60 to get it. My application has been in the pile for months. A family emergency has come around and I had to make the choice about helping in an emergency and not. My doctor who did not want me to have the astra said I had to have at least one dose before going near them. I decided to put compassion before medical concerns and so have had my first injection. I am not happy with our Prime Minister who does not care about elderly people but I am trusting God to look after me, as we look after our grandchildren whilst their parents care for their mother.

Last edited:

Electric Skeptic

I had three sons all three received the measles vax. One still got measles. I asked the doctor why and he explained the facts and that my son instead of having a mild case would have been seriously ill in hospital.

Vax have helped none are perfect. But look at what good they have done in the past. If they help save lives and help reduce people needing to be in ICU surely that is a good thing.
I can do nothing but completely agree with what you say.