Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines

Bonnie

Spike proteins don't stay put.
They cannot be shed from arm muscles or internal organs. They would need to be in the nose or mouth, to be sneezed or coughed out. I will once again put down a link to the CHOP article when I find it.

Viral reproduction versus production of spike protein — Two major factors distinguish viral reproduction and the processing of the new COVID-19 vaccines — the parts of the virus involved and the location of processing.
  • Parts of virus — During an infection, the entire virus is produced, but the COVID-19 vaccines only introduce the nucleic acid related to one viral protein — the spike protein — so no other genes or proteins are available to produce viral particles. Simply put, it is impossible for the vaccines to result in the production of infectious virus particles. Our cells do not have the directions to make the whole virus.

• Location of processing — As described earlier, when a person is infected with COVID-19, the earliest viral replication occurs in the nasal cavity. If the immune system does not gain control during those early days, the virus may spread to other parts of the body and infect cells in other locations. This is why some people seem OK in the beginning, but then after about a week, they get more severely ill.

• On the other hand, the mRNA and adenovirus-vector vaccines are processed near the injection site, so the spike protein is never in an area of the body from which it could be shed, such as the nose.
[/QUOTE]
Kinda hard to shed something from inside an arm muscle....

Last edited:

balshan

I would for my Masters and PhD. I only need two classes for a psych Bachelors.
I pray you make the right decision for you. I think the nurses should be applauded for their hard work and bravery. I do not understand our society that puts more value on sports people than real heroes eg nurses, doctors, firemen, teachers, event the cleaners in hospitals these days.

I will add that in this country it was a disgrace that nurses and others were warned not to wear their outfits in public. All I can say is what is wrong with people.

Bonnie

I think most anti-covid-vaxxers are simply trying to warn people of the horrible and sometimes deadly adverse effects.

As to sheeple....many are. The Government said to do it and they did.
And the anti-c-vaxxers can be sheeple, too--social media sites, the Disinformation 12, Mike Adams, Tucker Carlson, and other folks tell them "Don't do it!"--so they don't. :rolleyes:

But the government did not make me or my husband get the vaccine--nobody MADE us do anything. The Federal government provided the vaccine for us, and encouraged us to get it--but no one MADE us get it. It was OUR decision.

Last edited:

Bonnie

I pray you make the right decision for you. I think the nurses should be applauded for their hard work and bravery. I do not understand our society that puts more value on sports people than real heroes eg nurses, doctors, firemen, teachers, event the cleaners in hospitals these days.

I will add that in this country it was a disgrace that nurses and others were warned not to wear their outfits in public. All I can say is what is wrong with people.
I fully agree with you here. Nurses and other front line covid workers should be paid like sports heroes!

Why can't nurses in your country wear their uniforms in public?

CrowCross

They cannot be shed from arm muscles or internal organs. They would need to be in the nose or mouth, to be sneezed or coughed out. I will once again put down a link to the CHOP article when I find it.
I understand that.

Nose or mouth, sweat...

balshan

I fully agree with you here. Nurses and other front line covid workers should be paid like sports heroes!

Why can't nurses in your country wear their uniforms in public?
Oh you now people with limited knowledge (when covid first started here) thought they were spreaders of the disease. What is happening with extremists on both sides to me is an insight into what happened in the witch trials in various countries.

I don't think it is still a problem But let us be honest the attacks on ambulance workers and police,even not covid, related is just disgusting.

CrowCross

And the anti-c-vaxxers can be steeple, too--social media sites, the Disinformation 12, Mike Adams, Tucker Carlson, and other folks tell them "Don't do it!"--so they don't. :rolleyes:
I think the difference is those that listen to Mike Adams, Tucker Carlson, and other folks actually do the research.

Personally I've noticed Tucker is about a month late on what he reports. I've often said...'bout time you're saying that Tucker. Maybe Tucker is waiting for positive conformation.
As with Mike Adams his info comes from doctors, scientist, virologist etc. He often questions what he hears. But for some reason you like to attack the platform rather than what is actually being said.

Bonnie

Oh you now people with limited knowledge (when covid first started here) thought they were spreaders of the disease. What is happening with extremists on both sides to me is an insight into what happened in the witch trials in various countries.

I don't think it is still a problem But let us be honest the attacks on ambulance workers and police,even not covid, related is just disgusting.
Nurses are spreaders of the disease??? Good grief, in all the pictures I have seen of nurses tending covid patients, the nurses were wearing scrubs, masks, face shields, shoe covers, hair covers, and disposable gloves.

I agree with what you wrote--totally disgusting!

Last edited:

Authentic Nouveau

Good advice! I recommend it, too. That is what I have been trying to do. :) I try to get information from such journals--not from NN, GP, Brighteon videos, youtube videos, or Social Media.
You have no medical credentials. That is why outsiders hide behind so many cut and pastes they don't understand.

Snopes is popular with the lower rungs of education.

Dirty people.

Every time left wingers click on snopes, he makes a dime and enough of those, he can go to the truck stop and pick up a lot lizard.

98,000 dollars he embezzled for chasing >>>>>>>>.

balshan

Nurses are spreaders of the disease??? Good grief, in all the pictures I have seen of nurses tending covid patients, the nurses were wearing scrubs, masks, face shields, shoe covers, hair covers, and disposable gloves.

I agree with what you wrote--totally disgusting!
Oh some have caught covid in hospitals but they are not the spreaders of disease. But people should not react out of fear, but should learn the facts.

balshan

You have no medical credentials. That is why outsiders hide behind so many cut and pastes they don't understand.

Snopes is popular with the lower rungs of education.

Dirty people.

Every time left wingers click on snopes, he makes a dime and enough of those, he can go to the truck stop and pick up a lot lizard.

98,000 dollars he embezzled for chasing >>>>>>>>.
Until you can provide evidence of being an insider, maybe stop calling people names and being negative.

Authentic Nouveau

Until you can provide evidence of being an insider, maybe stop calling people names and being negative.
I have plenty of evidence. I have my credentials framed in my office. Go ahead and tell me the number of frames.

Your sidekick commented on the janitor. Rude

But as I pointed out, the janitor could do that and spend an hour in it,
Outsider gossip: doesn't know housekeeping cleans when offices close.,

I will read less of your posts because slander and gossip are off topic but important for left wingers who do "opposition research" to develop smears to discredit.

Authentic Nouveau

You are an outsider. Nurses under the past pandemic really should change clothes when entering the hospital and before leaving work. Operating room nurses do.

Authentic Nouveau

I had three sons all three received the measles vax. One still got measles. I asked the doctor why and he explained the facts and that my son instead of having a mild case would have been seriously ill in hospital.

Vaccines have helped, none are perfect. But look at what good they have done in the past. If they help save lives and help reduce people needing to be in ICU surely that is a good thing.

My husband received his second dose of astra zeneca last Thursday. But I was trying to get Pfizer because of the blood clotting issue. Unfortunately, special permission is needed in this country for those of us over 60 to get it. My application has been in the pile for months. A family emergency has come around and I had to make the choice about helping in an emergency and not. My doctor who did not want me to have the astra said I had to have at least one dose before going near them. I decided to put compassion before medical concerns and so have had my first injection. I am not happy with our Prime Minister who does not care about elderly people but I am trusting God to look after me, as we look after our grandchildren whilst their parents care for their mother.
Left wingers struggle to research people they can't stand but don't do medical research

Has Pfizer ever been found guilty in a court of law for scientific fraud? Yes
Has Pfizer ever been found guilty of bribing doctors? Yes

Has pfizer ever been found guilty by a jury of racketeering fraud? Yes.

balshan

I have plenty of evidence. I have my credentials framed in my office. Go ahead and tell me the number of frames.

Your sidekick commented on the janitor. Rude

Outsider gossip: doesn't know housekeeping cleans when offices close.,

I will read less of your posts because slander and gossip are off topic but important for left wingers who do "opposition research" to develop smears to discredit.
No the comment was just pointing out the facts, where you visit means absolutely nothing. Oh a certificate in beginner's microsoft??? or a certificate 11 in Health Support Services???? It means nothing to say you have framed certificates in your office. Where are they from the internet???

I have been in hospitals, cleaners clean in shifts - rooms are cleaned am and pm. The pm shift always complained about the morning shift on doing their listed work. As a patient I just want a clean room.

Well I couldn't care less if you read my posts or not. Your posts have a lot of libel in them and they love to smear and mock others. You still do not understand the difference between slander and libel. I am not a left winger or a right winder, so that is a false assumption.

Just because a person is not a medico or a scientist does not mean they cannot comprehend such intellectual subjects as chemistry, physics, astro physics or how to walk into a room.

Einstein seems to have failed at some things, one example is the college entrance exam to enter the Swiss Polytechnic. He was excellent in Maths and science but only moderate in other areas. Yet he went on to do great things.

You demand others to state their credentials and never have the courage to state your own. If a person actions do not match their words some call that being a hypocrite.

I have framed degrees/credentials does it mean anything to you?

Last edited:

balshan

You are an outsider. Nurses under the past pandemic really should change clothes when entering the hospital and before leaving work. Operating room nurses do.
I have never falsely claimed to be an insider and if you are an example would not want to be inside your group. I take the comment about clothes with a grain of salt. I mean you stated your wore a mask for 10,000 or something like that. Post 243.