Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines

Electric Skeptic

I will keep an eye out for anything like that. :) I hope I can get a booster in November, which will be the earliest I would be eligible. I need to make sure I stay healthy so my husband stays healthy.
Yes we're waiting for the boosters, too. But we're more keen for the approval of the vaccine for those of lower ages. My child is 9; we (and they) are looking forward to them getting vaccinated to increase our peace of mind.

Bonnie

I will keep an eye out for anything like that. :) I hope I can get a booster in November, which will be the earliest I would be eligible. I need to make sure I stay healthy so my husband stays healthy.
Absurd! Electric Skeptic....while driving to church this morning, I told my husband "Don't be surprised if you find me staring at your forehead a lot--I want to make sure you aren't getting a third eyeball." He squawked, "What???" I then explained to him that some believe the booster shot can do genetic damage to us, and what you wrote....he burst out laughing.

But he agreed with you about the assessment of his mental acuity...:)

Bonnie

Yes we're waiting for the boosters, too. But we're more keen for the approval of the vaccine for those of lower ages. My child is 9; we (and they) are looking forward to them getting vaccinated to increase our peace of mind.
Are you Down Under or in England or Canada, if I may ask?

Bonnie

I've noticed you appreciate the insults and mockery of those who disagree with you.
Take the beam out of your own eye, and see who "likes" the mockery and subtle insults flung at those of us who did get the vaccine...

But Whateverman didn't insult anyone in that post to me.

Bonnie

I have plenty of evidence. I have my credentials framed in my office. Go ahead and tell me the number of frames.

Prove you have them.
Your sidekick commented on the janitor. Rude

What is rude about using the analogy of a janitor? I could just as easily have said my husband sometimes spends hours in the garage, cleaning it up, but that won't make him an auto mechanic--or a car.
Outsider gossip: doesn't know housekeeping cleans when offices close.,

The time of day is totally immaterial--I never even mentioned that--I just wrote that a janitor could spend an hour in the path department, cleaning it up, but that would not make him a medical insider or a pathologist. I realize janitors work mostly at night. But again, the time of day WHEN they are in the department is beside the point. That they work in it IS.
I will read less of your posts because slander and gossip are off topic but important for left wingers who do "opposition research" to develop smears to discredit.
Show where I have smeared anyone on here. But here is one of YOUR posts:

Post no. 7. I could find lots more examples for you, if you would like.

Last edited:

Bonnie

I can see.

That is debatable. Tell you what, deal with your friends' liking posts by your buddies, when they are being rude and subtlety insulting to US. Take the plank out of your eyes, first.
Whatever helps you sleep...
Show me any insults in his post.He spoke very broadly, and did not name names. Just as some of your ilk have called the vaccinated "sheeple." But that is okay....right?

Carol

That is debatable. Tell you what, deal with your friends' liking posts by your buddies, when they are being rude and subtlety insulting to US. Take the plank out of your eyes, first.

"They do it too!"

Show me any insults in his post.He spoke very broadly, and did not name names. Just as some of your ilk have called the vaccinated "sheeple." But that is okay....right?

Did they "name names"?

inertia

So, any questions?

No more questions ( for now ).

I'll use this post on this thread to say that I am going to be away for a while. Until next time,...

You wanted it now_right.JPG

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,...:oops:

- inertia

balshan

You are a medical outsider. Not a source of inside information.
Really we get the statistics and facts from our health departments you do not need to be Einstein to understand them.

I have never claimed to be anything other than I am, but you offer no evidence and have made out your an expert in so many things. You also claim to have some papers but they could be a certificate in house cleaning.

J regia

I have plenty of evidence. I have my credentials framed in my office. Go ahead and tell me the number of frames.

Your sidekick commented on the janitor. Rude

Outsider gossip: doesn't know housekeeping cleans when offices close.,

I will read less of your posts because slander and gossip are off topic but important for left wingers who do "opposition research" to develop smears to discredit.
Can you list your qualifications in surgery & obstetrics & psychology & economics & accountancy etc, and where and when you got them.

And how many companies are you CEO of, and how many companies and multi-story office blocks do you own?

And how many square miles of farms do you own and manage?