Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines

Bonnie

You are a medical outsider. Not a source of inside information.
She never claimed to be other than what she is. Neither have I. But if you are judging us in this matter, then seems to me we have a right to know what YOUR medical/science credentials are--to see if YOU are qualified to be a judge of US.

Last edited:

Bonnie

Ya I know. Most people on the left don't care about cops.
Balshan isn't a leftist, and neither am I. Just because we disagree with what some right-wingers on here write sometimes doesn't make us "people on the left." We are both fairly conservative Christians. So, kindly do not mislabel us.

Last edited:

Bonnie

They are not saying any of this under oath and it is legal to lie to the public. Besides, if there is any legitimacy to the Japanese study then others will replicate it anyway. Doubtful you even got that far since you are a cheerleader for filthy rich government medical bureaucrats.
What has been discovered by the scientific community is the spike protein on its own is almost entirely responsible for the damage to the cardiovascular system, if it gets into circulation,” Bridle told listeners.

Lab animals injected with purified spike protein into their bloodstream developed cardiovascular problems, and the spike protein was also demonstrated*** to cross the blood brain barrier and cause damage to the brain.
-------------------------
Opinion absent data does not refute anything here. The lab animal part was not addressed as far as i know........

The S1 protein of SARS-CoV-2 crosses the blood–brain barrier in mice​

---------------------------------

That is somewhat true--but that is the spike protein FROM THE ACTUAL VIRUS, not ones generated by the actual vaccine.

And this WAS addressed by me on here weeks ago, in several places. But here it is yet again:

Some studies found that SARS-CoV-2 can indeed infect and damage endothelial cells[4-6]. These cells line the inside of blood vessels and have the ACE2 receptors, making them susceptible to SARS-CoV-2 infection.

One of these studies found signs of endothelial damage and fragments of SARS-CoV-2, including the spike protein, in the brains of 13 deceased COVID-19 patients[5]. When the researchers injected the spike protein into mice, the animals developed neurological symptoms and brain inflammation similar to that observed in COVID-19 patients.

Later, a small study by Lei et al. at the Salk Institute reported endothelial damage in the lungs of hamsters injected with an engineered pseudovirus, a particle that carried the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein on its surface[6]. In an email to Health Feedback, Peter Hotez, an expert in vaccinology and professor at Baylor College of Medicine, explained that this study “looks at cellular mechanisms of how viral spike protein works, not the immune response from a vaccine”.
Julie Bettinger, an associate professor at the Vaccine Evaluation Centre at the University of British Columbia, pointed out to Health Feedback [read Bettinger’s comment in full below]:

“[The Lei et al. study] actually concludes by stating, ‘vaccination-generated antibody and/or exogenous antibody against S protein not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 infectivity but also inhibits S protein-imposed endothelial injury’. That is, COVID-19 vaccines may actually prevent vascular damage.”
Therefore, COVID-19 vaccines targeting the spike protein might protect the cells not only from SARS-CoV-2 infection but also from the endothelial damage caused by the spike protein if the infection occurs, contradicting Bridle’s claim.

Although the findings from both studies suggest that the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 could damage blood vessels, they don’t provide evidence that this does occur in COVID-19 patients. Abraham Al-Ahmad, an assistant professor of pharmaceutical sciences at the Texas Tech University, highlighted several limitations of this study in his response to Health Feedback [read Al-Ahmad’s comment in full below].

There are a lot of imbedded links in this article, which I had to take out, but you will be able to see them if you read the article, though I left in a few. :)

To continue from this article;

The first limitation is that the authors of the study didn’t provide information about the type of pseudovirus they used in their study, which determines the behavior of the pseudovirus and how similar it is to the spike protein from SARS-CoV-2.

The second limitation is that we don’t know the viral load, which is the amount of virus, injected into the animals and how it compares with the viral load in COVID-19 patients. The third limitation is that results from animal studies often don’t reflect what happens in human patients and require further validation in humans. Al-Ahmad explained:

“We have some indications that SARS-CoV-2 can be detrimental to endothelial cells, but at this point, we are lacking two important pieces of information:
1) What is the blood/plasma viral load we need in a patient to show signs of endothelial cell damage (we only know these patients died from COVID-19 complications)?
2) How does this viral load compare to the amount of spike protein displayed on [pseudo]viruses, based on the experimental data presented in the study?”....
The article said more studies on this need to be done. To continue:

Vaccine-derived spike proteins differ from the spike protein produced in infection and behave differently in the body​

Bridle’s claim rests on the assumption that if the viral spike protein causes cardiovascular toxicity in COVID-19 patients, the spike protein produced in vaccinated people should be toxic as well. However, this assumption is incorrect because there are important differences between the spike protein produced during infection and the spike protein produced by vaccination.

While both mRNA vaccines and viral vector vaccines carry the instructions to produce the entire spike protein, the cells break down much of the protein into small fragments. Furthermore, unlike infection, the spike protein from COVID-19 vaccination doesn’t get assembled into new viral particles. Instead, it contains a component that makes it attach to the cell surface as it would do to the viral surface. Finally, the spike protein produced by the U.S. FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccines is genetically modified to enhance the immune response and prevent its binding to ACE2 receptors, based on methods developed in an earlier study[7].

Contrary to Bridle’s assumption, these differences suggest that vaccine-derived and infection-derived spike protein “behave very differently” in the body, as the Salk Institute stated in a press release....

Al-Ahmad explained:

“When it comes to COVID19 vaccines, cases of thrombosis (clotting) following COVID19 vaccines have been reported with the Oxford-AstraZeneca and the Johnson & Johnson vaccines [However,] the incidence of thrombosis following immunization is very likely to be below or similar to the background occurrence of such events in the population. The EMA made it clear: the benefits still outweigh the very small perceived risk when it comes to clotting and cerebral venous thrombosis.”
In contrast, COVID-19 makes infected individuals more likely to develop blood clots, which affect up to 50% of hospitalized COVID-19 patients[8].

(this article is from June 8, 2021).

But covid itself can damage blood vessels, lung tissues, and even get into the brain.

I hope I did not go beyond the 4-link limit per post for Super Members.

Last edited:

Bonnie

Prove it. BUT, IF this were actually TRUE, then that would prove I am NOT a leftist, since I like cops and respect the PD--my dear son-in-law is a captain in a metropolitan police force. I have the utmost respect--and love--for him.

Last edited:

Bonnie

"They do it too!"

I did not justify anything....just suggested you take the plank out of your own eye, before telling me about my speck.
Did they "name names"?
Sometimes, or strong hints. See the sample I gave.

But in post no. 355 on here, Whateverman named no names, but spoke in general. But others "liked" his posts, besides me, so you are amiss in not remonstrating with them, too--aren't you?

But in "liking" posts, no one names names. Except showing the names of those doing the "liking."

Last edited:

Furion

Prove it. BUT, IF this were actually TRUE, then that would prove I am NOT a leftist, since I like cops and respect the PD--my dear son-in-law is a captain in a metropolitan police force. I have the utmost respect--and love--for him.
You seem obsessed with proving you are not on the left. You'll notice the comment didn't mention your new at all.

Defund the police and lack of liberals smacking them down as foolish, is all the evidence necessary.

You seem to be projecting leftism onto yourself.

Furion

Balshan isn't a leftist, and neither am I. Just because we disagree with what some right-wingers on here write sometimes doesn't make us "people on the left." We are both fairly conservative Christians. So, kindly do not mislabel us.
Again, shoo.

Bonnie

You seem obsessed with proving you are not on the left. You'll notice the comment didn't mention your new at all.

I am not obsessed, but I do not like being accused, however, obliquely, of being something I am not. I am labeled on here all the time for supposedly being a left winger, when I have repeatedly denied it.

But then, why are so many OBSESSED on here with implying or actually referring to me as a "left winger"--when I AM a fairly conservative Christian, slightly to the right of center??

I am aware I was not personally mentioned, but since I AM accused often on here of being a left-winger, I thought I would mention that I DO like policemen/women and that my SIL is one. SINCE the post said most left wingers don't like the police, ergo, that means I must not be a left winger...get it now?
Defund the police and lack of liberals smacking them down as foolish, is all the evidence necessary.

I think we DO need properly trained police or crime will get even worse.
You seem to be projecting leftism onto yourself.
I am projecting nothing. That is just a misconception of yours.

Last edited:

balshan

That is not what I said. I said I do not desire to be one. The reason because people on both extremes mistreat them. Then they complain if the police protect themselves. I mean I just need to look at what happened at the white house to know people on both extremes are at fault at one showing police no respect what so ever.

Especially in my country when people do their so called protest, I am upset that the police cannot use the protections I see police use overseas. Here the so called right even attack the police horse.

I am all for police being well paid, being able to protect themselves in dangerous situations. My uncle was a policeman his whole life. So do not misuse my posts to say something they didn't.

Last edited:

balshan

I am not obsessed, but I do not like being accused, however, obliquely, of being something I am not. I am labeled on here all the time for supposedly being a left winger, when I have repeatedly denied it.

But then, why are so many OBSESSED on here with implying or actually referring to me as a "left winger"--when I AM a fairly conservative Christian?

I am aware I was not personally mentioned, but since I AM accused often on here of being a left-winger, I thought I would mention that I DO like policemen/women and that my SIL is one. SINCE the post said most left wingers don't like the police, ergo, that means I must not be a left winger...get it now?

Oh Bonnie I am finding a lack of reading skills and maybe that is why they project leftism on to conservatives.

Furion

But then, why are so many OBSESSED on here with implying or actually referring to me as a "left winger"--when I AM a fairly conservative Christian?
Oblique?

ok
Not really but ok.

Oh my heavens. I hope you are done

Furion

That is not what I said. I said I do not desire to be one. The reason because people on both extremes mistreat them. Then they complain if the police protect themselves. I mean I just need to look at what happened at the white house to know people on both extremes are at fault at one showing police no respect what so ever.

Especially in my country when people do their so called protest, I am upset that the police cannot use the protections I see police use overseas. Here the so called right even attack the police horse.

I am all for police being well paid, being able to protect themselves in dangerous situations. My uncle was a policeman his whole life. So do not misuse my posts to say something they didn't.
So you have some kind of complex too?

Yes, being a cop is often a thankless job.

Don't be offended.

Bonnie

Oh Bonnie I am finding a lack of reading skills and maybe that is why they project leftism on to conservatives.
Maybe some just do not understand some of us can still be fairly conservative, yet be willing to get the vaccines, and not believe every conspiracy theory that comes down the Internet pike.

balshan

So you have some kind of complex too?

Yes, being a cop is often a thankless job.

Don't be offended.
I have no complex at all. I just don't being misrepresented. Yes being a cop is often thankless as in other necessary jobs eg nursing, emergency services. All people no matter what their job or social standing need to be treated with respect.

balshan

Maybe some just do not understand some of us can still be fairly conservative, yet be willing to get the vaccines, and not believe every conspiracy theory that comes down the Internet pike.
That is why I tend to say extremists on left or right. Most people are in the middle.