Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines

Bonnie

Oblique?

ok

Not really but ok.

Oh my heavens. I hope you are done
I tried to be "done" but then, I don't like having my beliefs and political bent misrepresented. I feel compelled to set the record straight.

Last edited:

Carol

I did not justify anything....just suggested you take the plank out of your own eye, before telling me about my speck.

Sometimes, or strong hints. See the sample I gave.

But in post no. 355 on here, Whateverman named no names, but spoke in general.

About some posters here.

But others "liked" his posts, besides me, so you are amiss in not remonstrating with them, too--aren't you?

But in "liking" posts, no one names names. Except showing the names of those doing the "liking."

Remonstrating?

balshan

About some posters here.

Remonstrating?
Seriously what is your problem. We can like people's post that is why there is a like button. There is also a report button if you have a problem with a post. It is the same for all.

I mean have you liked a post, I wouldn't know because I tend to read the posts and not check out the other things.

vibise

You seem obsessed with proving you are not on the left. You'll notice the comment didn't mention your new at all.

Defund the police and lack of liberals smacking them down as foolish, is all the evidence necessary.

You seem to be projecting leftism onto yourself.
Most people hold a mixture of views that can be classed as left and right, and sometimes on the same issue, like police.

After all, leftists criticized the killer of Floyd, but also defended the Capitol police for their actions on Jan 6 - while Republican Congressmen voted against giving them medals!

It makes no sense to always support everything the police do, or always criticize. Different police actions can legitimately warrant different responses.

balshan

Most people hold a mixture of views that can be classed as left and right, and sometimes on the same issue, like police.

After all, leftists criticized the killer of Floyd, but also defended the Capitol police for their actions on Jan 6 - while Republican Congressmen voted against giving them medals!

It makes no sense to always support everything the police do, or always criticize. Different police actions can legitimately warrant different responses.
That is so well said. We do have different views, on the same issue. I mean I write letters to both major parties about various things I want to see changed. I am also upset that things I wanted to see changed in the sixties, are still happening. I mean black lives matter is important and change is not happening fast enough. That even resonated in this country.

But I would hope none of us agrees that extremist actions are acceptable whether they agree with us or not.

Carol

Seriously what is your problem. We can like people's post that is why there is a like button. There is also a report button if you have a problem with a post. It is the same for all.

I mean have you liked a post, I wouldn't know because I tend to read the posts and not check out the other things.

I don't have a problem. What's yours?

Bonnie

That is true. Most people can have both left and right wing leanings, depending upon the situation. I too deplore what happened to Floyd, and also what happened at the Capitol building on January 6, and wish more police could have been there. It makes no sense to accept BLINDLY all things right or all things left, just because one identifies oneself as being left, right.

ferengi

If you're actually interested, why don't you ask the families of the 1600+ why they died yesterday, and ask the families of the 661,000+ why they died?
Why dont you prove they died of covid

J regia