Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines

Authentic Nouveau

Exactly right. More Americans should eat a salad instead of a twinkie. India has a population of 1.3 billion people but has 200,000 less covid deaths than the US with nearly the same number of total cases.
So you offer proof that it pays to classify a death as caused by covid in US.

Just a thought, how is the social distancing circus implemented with 1.3 billion?

Authentic Nouveau

Yeah you wish and what are they not telling us like old people who are physical wrecks. I wish i could ask them all if it is all so terrible then why is the survive rate put out by the CDC so high? Why are they insisting on vaccinating children when they are virtually unaffected and who is paying the bill and who is profiting? The hospitals are where sick people go and i would still like to know how many died and were hospitalized within four days of the shots? Those stats should be easy enough to compile but alas it might cut into their profit margin.
Just follow the money.

Authentic Nouveau

You mean the vaccine that doesnt actually prevent you from contracting or spreading the virus? The vaccine where you have to wear a mask AFTER getting it? The vaccine that offers no significant benefit to those of us who have had covid? The vaccine that is si effective that those who get it are so hysterical about those who dont? That vaccine?
Low quality product.

inertia

I was very interested in seeing how those one CARM are responding to this currant topic. Now, I am disappointed. I was hoping for more evidence of critical thinking. Some are on the right track, but overall there is a definite lack understanding and guidance.

First of all there is no evidence of the scientific method proving that any vaccine works. I am not aware of any safety studies. (Likely due to the inherent danger of shots.) The covid vaxs' are nothing like the 'traditional' ones, and therefore are completely unpredictable. The effect of vaccines are injury and death in a percentage of those taking the jab. Covid claims 2%. Critical thinking assignment: Research and determine which risk is for you.

Second, vaccines are an attempt to treat infection from an incomplete theory of infection, germ - theory. Perhaps put too simply; Pasteur proposed the best way to health is through sterilization of the world. We know this impossible for, "nature abhors a vacuum." The true way to better health is through "terrain - theory."

Lastly, why are believers entertaining the use of sorcery in the first place? Vaccines were originally pioneered to bring death and destruction. Those who cherish the teachings of Christ should not hold such values and goals. Why has there not been any Christian that has pointed out that those who participate in PHARMAKIA will not be granted entrance into the New Jerusalem?

Just so that there's no confusion, I am repeating, if you are participating in Pharmakia will not make the cut. Repeating, because it was first said by the Almighty - not me.

- Welcome to CARM Pearce. :cool:

Bonnie

That is also false. We have found the young unvaccinated are getting sicker than vaccinated.
This is true, in my state, as well. The largest group of those getting sick in my state is between 18-29, if I remember the graph correctly. However, the most deaths are still in the over 80 crowd.

This is from the Georgia Department of Health. One must scroll down to see the graphs. One particularly disturbing one, is
where it says "Cases by Age Over Time (7 Day Moving Average)"--if one clicks on "Children Only" one will see a sharp uptick in covid cases in the 10-17 age group. In all of the groups, in fact, except for very young children.

Last edited:

Harry Leggs

This is true, in my state, as well. The largest group of those getting sick in my state are between 18-29, if I remember the graph correctly. However, the most deaths are still in the over 80 crowd.
How many in the 18-29 die from firearms, drugs, suicide or homicide? How many are in hospitals for car accidents?

This is from the Georgia Department of Health. One must scroll down to see the graphs. One particularly disturbing one, is
where it says "Cases by Age Over Time (7 Day Moving Average)"--if one clicks on "Children Only" one will see a sharp uptick in covid cases in the 10-17 age group. In all of the groups, in fact, except for very young children.
Why Georgia and what about the other 49? This may be scanning the data to get the results you want. There is a name for that.

Your confirmed death by age and race chart is virtually zero up to the age of 17. Then it jumps to 141 @ 18-29. The 70 and over is 12,510. That is 1.13% if we compare 29 and under to 70 and older and it would be less than that if we include 60-70.

Last edited:

inertia

This is true, in my state, as well. The largest group of those getting sick in my state are between 18-29, if I remember the graph correctly. However, the most deaths are still in the over 80 crowd.

Georgia's presentation format is outstanding. Thanks for sharing it. :cool:
Within the COVID Vaccine link, under the topic "Top 5 things to know about COVID-19 and Delta variant" a couple of bullet points captured my attention.

• With the Delta variant, this is more urgent than ever. The highest spread of cases and severe outcomes is happening in places with low vaccination rates.
  • Virtually all hospitalizations and deaths continue to be among the unvaccinated.

Spreading the news

Whateverman

inertia

Vaccinations by State

See: Mayo Clinic

Montana (pop. 1.069 million, area 147,040 sq. mi.) vs. Wyoming (pop. 578,759, area 97,818 sq. mi.) hmm...

Last edited:

Fenuay

Relax, I wasn't mitigating people dying of Covid so your assertion is baseless and false. That you didn't get what I said isn't my fault.

And, for the record, my FIL died of Covid December 15th 2020. That, and my wife works in a Covid unit as a pharmD, so I hear about the patients and deaths daily.
I was relaxed. I got what you said.

Fenuay

I was very interested in seeing how those one CARM are responding to this currant topic. Now, I am disappointed. I was hoping for more evidence of critical thinking. Some are on the right track, but overall there is a definite lack understanding and guidance.

First of all there is no evidence of the scientific method proving that any vaccine works. I am not aware of any safety studies. (Likely due to the inherent danger of shots.) The covid vaxs' are nothing like the 'traditional' ones, and therefore are completely unpredictable. The effect of vaccines are injury and death in a percentage of those taking the jab. Covid claims 2%. Critical thinking assignment: Research and determine which risk is for you.

Second, vaccines are an attempt to treat infection from an incomplete theory of infection, germ - theory. Perhaps put too simply; Pasteur proposed the best way to health is through sterilization of the world. We know this impossible for, "nature abhors a vacuum." The true way to better health is through "terrain - theory."

Lastly, why are believers entertaining the use of sorcery in the first place? Vaccines were originally pioneered to bring death and destruction. Those who cherish the teachings of Christ should not hold such values and goals. Why has there not been any Christian that has pointed out that those who participate in PHARMAKIA will not be granted entrance into the New Jerusalem?

Just so that there's no confusion, I am repeating, if you are participating in Pharmakia will not make the cut. Repeating, because it was first said by the Almighty - not me.
I am posting what my experiences are as a nurse. I'm sharing what I see and hear.

Fenuay

Yeah you wish and what are they not telling us like old people who are physical wrecks. I wish i could ask them all if it is all so terrible then why is the survive rate put out by the CDC so high? Why are they insisting on vaccinating children when they are virtually unaffected and who is paying the bill and who is profiting? The hospitals are where sick people go and i would still like to know how many died and were hospitalized within four days of the shots? Those stats should be easy enough to compile but alas it might cut into their profit margin.
Ok. It's not my wish. It's what I see and experience. You are entitled to your opinion.

Fenuay

C'mon. What about those with hypertension who live through COVID and later die of hypertension, or those who have hypertension and never get COVID and die of hypertension??
COVID kills faster and is contagious. HTN is controllable.

Whateverman

First of all there is no evidence of the scientific method proving that any vaccine works.
Yes there is. In the US, three vaccines were granted EUA by the FDA.

That - right there - is proof that the scientific method was utilized in designing, testing and approving the results of the vaccines.