Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines

Fenuay

Excellent points, Fenuay. Once again, you have shown us you can see both sides of the equation, so to speak.

So, your friends in other countries have not politicized the vaccine in their countries? Don't they get misinformation and wild ideas about the vaccine over there? They have the Internet...
They laugh at the stuff they read. They have said it's a vaccine and it is being accepted everywhere as a vaccine except the US.

Fenuay

Which admits HTN is a killer. Thank you.

So is COVID by prophylaxis
HTN isn't a killer. Non compliance is a killer. HTN can be controlled. With medication and diet. But most people won't do that. Either they don't take the meds correctly or they don't monitor their diet. Either way every single patient i have ever seen die that had HTN had co-morbidities and non compliance.

Harry Leggs

Which admits HTN is a killer. Thank you.

So is COVID by prophylaxis
This whole COVID is sucking everything else out of the room. Like Heart disease and coronary artery disease. These are the biggies that kill people. Not COVID.

Heart Disease Facts | cdc.gov
  • Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men, women, and people of most racial and ethnic groups in the United States.1
  • One person dies every 36 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular disease.1
  • About 655,000 Americans die from heart disease each year—that’s 1 in every 4 deaths.2
  • Heart disease costs the United States about $219 billion each year from 2014 to 2015.3 This includes the cost of health care services, medicines, and lost productivity due to death.

Howie

HTN isn't a killer. Non compliance is a killer.
Baloney. If it weren't a killer compliance isn't necessary.
HTN can be controlled.
It needs to be controlled because it is a killer without control.
With medication and diet. But most people won't do that. Either they don't take the meds correctly or they don't monitor their diet. Either way every single patient i have ever seen die that had HTN had co-morbidities and non compliance.
Because it is a killer.

Howie

This whole COVID is sucking everything else out of the room. Like Heart disease and coronary artery disease. These are the biggies that kill people. Not COVID.

• Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men, women, and people of most racial and ethnic groups in the United States.1
  • One person dies every 36 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular disease.1
  • About 655,000 Americans die from heart disease each year—that’s 1 in every 4 deaths.2
  • Heart disease costs the United States about $219 billion each year from 2014 to 2015.3 This includes the cost of health care services, medicines, and lost productivity due to death.
Absolutely!! COVID hysteria is getting old.

Fenuay

Baloney. If it weren't a killer compliance isn't necessary.

It needs to be controlled because it is a killer without control.

Because it is a killer.
Your comments are not at all what we would say to a patient. Sure ... Uncontrolled hypertension CAN kill people. But it can also be controlled in ways COVID cannot. So.. this is why COVID is worse than HTN. If you do what you are supposed to do to stay healthy with HTN you can live a long healthy life. COVID is indiscriminate and some people die regardless of compliance and treatment.

Fenuay

Because of compliance.

Howie

Your comments are not at all what we would say to a patient.
Which does not negate their truth.
Sure ... Uncontrolled hypertension CAN kill people. But it can also be controlled in ways COVID cannot. So.. this is why COVID is worse than HTN. If you do what you are supposed to do to stay healthy with HTN you can live a long healthy life. COVID is indiscriminate and some people die regardless of compliance and treatment.
COVID is not a certain death sentence. with proper prophyllaxis one can avoud COVID. One of the most successful is hydroxichloroquine.

Further, the only certain antidote to death is faith in Jesus Christ. Other antidotes are sinking sand

Fenuay

Which does not negate their truth.

COVID is not a certain death sentence with prophyllaxis. One of the most successful of which is hydroxichloroquine.

Further, the only certain antidote to death is faith in Jesus Christ. Other antidotes are sinking sand
Ok. Believe what you choose. You are entitled to it.

preacher4truth

I don't know why you are so defensive and rude just because we don't agree.
More ad hominem huh?

It is clear to anyone with a brain you didn't get my post, which is why you went on the attack of ignorance in your response.

Then you try to follow it up with you did get it. Lolzzz...

Please, if you actually did get it your rant was totally unnecessary. It stands as proof you didn't get it, but you can't admit you were WRONG.

Fenuay

More ad hominem huh?

It is clear to anyone with a brain you didn't get my post, which is why you went on the attack of ignorance in your response.

Then you try to follow it up with you did get it. Lolzzz...

Please, if you actually did get it your rant was totally unnecessary. It stands as proof you didn't get it, but you can't admit you were WRONG.
Nah, I'm just done talking to you. Nothing I said was wrong. It's my experience and what I have seen as a nurse. If you don't like it oh well.

froggy

If your supposed vaccine is so effective why the hell do you care if I get vaccinated or not? What compelling reason do you have to force me to get stabbed with that garbage?
I agree! It is really nobody's business.. It is my choice and no one is going to tell me I have to get it. My decision was o get the shot but it was doner on my terms not some flamer telling me I have to

Fenuay

The jab is optional and under that metric, we are all compliant.
I was talking about compliance with HTN meds and diet. I have said countless times that the shot should NOT be mandatory. Unfortunately it is for healthcare workers. And I don't think they will stop there. So my compliance comment was not about COVID.