Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines

Harry Leggs

I was talking about compliance with HTN meds and diet. I have said countless times that the shot should NOT be mandatory. Unfortunately it is for healthcare workers. And I don't think they will stop there. So my compliance comment was not about COVID.
There is no medical reason for the jab to be mandatory for healthcare workers. That being since the jab can manipulate perfectly functioning immune systems. If it works, it does not need fixing for a medical condition which is not lethal overall. Any artificial manupulating with functioning immune systems can throw them out of whack and trigger already existing bugs lying dormant in the body.

Like pneumonia. Stress, for example, can throw the immune system out of whack and trigger pneumonia lying dormant in the body. Once the pneumonia is activated it can kill. Same with vaccines which are designed to manipulate the immune systems. Viruses are either defeated outright or are rendered dormant but still there. If dormant they can be triggered.

Bonnie

How many in the 18-29 die from firearms, drugs, suicide or homicide? How many are in hospitals for car accidents?

Why Georgia and what about the other 49? This may be scanning the data to get the results you want. There is a name for that.

Your confirmed death by age and race chart is virtually zero up to the age of 17. Then it jumps to 141 @ 18-29. The 70 and over is 12,510. That is 1.13% if we compare 29 and under to 70 and older and it would be less than that if we include 60-70.
Not talking about firearms here, or car accidents, but only covid cases. I live in Georgia, so naturally, I looked at Georgia Public Health statistics on covid, which is the only thing the graphs are about. How is that "scanning" to get the results I want?

Fenuay

There is no medical reason for the jab to be mandatory for healthcare workers. That being since the jab can manipulate perfectly functioning immune systems. If it works, it does not need fixing for a medical condition which is not lethal overall. Any artificial manupulating with functioning immune systems can throw them out of whack and trigger already existing bugs lying dormant in the body.

Like pneumonia. Stress, for example, can throw the immune system out of whack and trigger pneumonia lying dormant in the body. Once the pneumonia is activated it can kill. Same with vaccines which are designed to manipulate the immune systems. Viruses are either defeated outright or are rendered dormant but still there. If dormant they can be triggered.
Unfortunately they don't care. It's mandatory. My doctor told me not to get the vaccine because I had COVID and had bead clotting for a while after and I had to quit. They didn't care about my squires immunity from the virus. I have gotten the first vaccine now, and I'll be getting the second on the first. I'm debating whether I want to get back into nursing or not. It really all run by the government, pharma, and insurance companies now. It's not the way it should be, patients first.. it's medicare rules, insurance rules and it's crappy and we don't provide the best quality care possible because of the insurance mandates. It's really sad and I'm tired of following rules that aren't good for the patient. Not sure if I'll go with psychology or leave the medical field all together.

Bonnie

Your comments are not at all what we would say to a patient. Sure ... Uncontrolled hypertension CAN kill people. But it can also be controlled in ways COVID cannot. So.. this is why COVID is worse than HTN. If you do what you are supposed to do to stay healthy with HTN you can live a long healthy life. COVID is indiscriminate and some people die regardless of compliance and treatment.
My 93 year old mother in law would have died years ago if not for high blood pressure medicine--without it, It would be in the whereabouts of 225/135! It has gotten that high when she forgot to take her medicine on a trip. As long as she is on medication, she is fine. She might not be as fortunate with covid.

Last edited:

Authentic Nouveau

This is true, in my state, as well. The largest group of those getting sick in my state is between 18-29, if I remember the graph correctly. However, the most deaths are still in the over 80 crowd.

This is from the Georgia Department of Health. One must scroll down to see the graphs. One particularly disturbing one, is
where it says "Cases by Age Over Time (7 Day Moving Average)"--if one clicks on "Children Only" one will see a sharp uptick in covid cases in the 10-17 age group. In all of the groups, in fact, except for very young children.
Your people spend a lot of energy downplaying clot shots.

Why?

Bonnie

Your people spend a lot of energy downplaying clot shots.

Why?
My MIL got the Moderna vaccine--she was and is, fine. So is everyone in her retirement village that got the vaccine.

I posted graphs about covid in my state. If you don't like what they posted, then write to the Georgia Public Health department and complain to them.

Last edited:

Bonnie

...and we have now left the runway. "No evidence...proving that any vaccine works". "...incomplete theory of infection, germ - theory". "Pasteur proposed...sterilization of the world". "Vaccines were originally pioneered to bring death and destruction". And, apparently, anybody who has ever used any medication "will not make the cut".

Nurse!
Has this thread entered the Twilight Zone? "Vaccines were originally pioneered to bring death and destruction"?? Really? Tell that to Edward Jenner and Louis Pasteur, Salk and Sabine...

(Agreeing with you here...)

Last edited:

Bonnie

Georgia's presentation format is outstanding. Thanks for sharing it. :cool:
Within the COVID Vaccine link, under the topic "Top 5 things to know about COVID-19 and Delta variant" a couple of bullet points captured my attention.

• With the Delta variant, this is more urgent than ever. The highest spread of cases and severe outcomes is happening in places with low vaccination rates.
  • Virtually all hospitalizations and deaths continue to be among the unvaccinated.

Spreading the news
Thanks, Inertia. I did not read that part. Other states probably have a similar system.

Fenuay

Has this thread entered the Twilight Zone? "Vaccines were originally pioneered to bring death and destruction"?? Really? Tell that to Edward Jenner and Louis Pasteur, Salk and Sabine...
I think he is mocking the original poster of this comment. Lol!

Fenuay

Not if you're young and healthy
That is false. I have seen more elderly survive and middle aged and younger die. So that may seem like it would be true but not from what I have seen. And you don't have to believe me. I just think that more healthcare workers should share what we are seeing and experiencing so people can get a better sense of the reality because the CDC and the government sure aren't forthcoming with truth! I'm sure on that point you will agree. And I have no agenda here in what I am sharing. I don't think anyone should be forced to get a vaccine they don't want. But I do think people should know what's going on in the hospitals and they won't get many details or truth from the government or media.

Bonnie

Thanks, Inertia. I did not read that part. Other states probably have a similar system.
From today's Atlanta Journal-Constitution:
Georgia hospitals remained swamped Friday, with the 5,550 covid-19 patients making up a third of all hospitalizations....near Waycross, 60% of patients.

Statewide, more than 90% of ICU beds were in use.

Of course, not every hospital in every county is being swamped by covid patients. But many ARE.

Bonnie

That is false. I have seen more elderly survive and middle aged and younger die. So that may seem like it would be true but not from what I have seen. And you don't have to believe me. I just think that more healthcare workers should share what we are seeing and experiencing so people can get a better sense of the reality because the CDC and the government sure aren't forthcoming with truth! I'm sure on that point you will agree. And I have no agenda here in what I am sharing. I don't think anyone should be forced to get a vaccine they don't want. But I do think people should know what's going on in the hospitals and they won't get many details or truth from the government or media.
This is absolutely true. The AJC has had stories of covid cases, where a 102 YO woman survived covid, whereas a very young, healthy man died from the disease. However, the elderly lady had the original strain, and the young man had the Delta strain. It is so arbitrary, whom the disease affects and destroys...

Fenuay

This is absolutely true. The AJC has had stories of covid cases, where a 102 YO woman survived covid, whereas a very young, healthy man died from the disease. However, the elderly lady had the original strain, and the young man had the Delta strain. It is so arbitrary, whom the disease affects and destroys...
It is. And it's so sad. I had a patient that was an elderly man, and we thought for sure he would go. Post extubation he was having difficulty breathing and was not doing well. Doctors considered reintubating. I had to take a few minutes to cry in the bathroom. Watching a person struggle to breathe and thinking they are going to pass never gets easier. He came around and after another 12 days he was being released to go home. I held his hand and cried. I told him I was so glad to see how well he was doing. He said he remembered me talking to him when he was struggling. Those were the first happy tears I had during early COVID. He was hospitalized for over a month. They had cheering and music and a hallway filled with staff to see him out. They played the Rocky theme song! His family finally got to see him again. I kept the staff news article that the hospital put out with his story in it. 🥰