Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines

Bonnie

I had clotting post COVID. No clotting post vaccine. They pulled the vaccine by J&J that was thought to be causing clots. So why are you still concerned about it?
J and J is being used in this country, but now with a warning that it might lead to blood clots, but they are still rare. My hair stylist got the J and J vaccine. She is fine. :)

Fenuay

J and J is being used in this country, but now with a warning that it might lead to blood clots, but they are still rare. My hair stylist got the J and J vaccine. She is fine. :)
They did testing and found that it wasn't the vaccine causing the clotting. So that argument is stale.

Bonnie

It is. And it's so sad. I had a patient that was an elderly man, and we thought for sure he would go. Post extubation he was having difficulty breathing and was not doing well. Doctors considered reintubating. I had to take a few minutes to cry in the bathroom. Watching a person struggle to breathe and thinking they are going to pass never gets easier. He came around and after another 12 days he was being released to go home. I held his hand and cried. I told him I was so glad to see how well he was doing. He said he remembered me talking to him when he was struggling. Those were the first happy tears I had during early COVID. He was hospitalized for over a month. They had cheering and music and a hallway filled with staff to see him out. They played the Rocky theme song! His family finally got to see him again. I kept the staff news article that the hospital put out with his story in it. 🥰
What a beautiful story! I read stories in the paper with similar endings, with the entire ICU cheering, and celebrating.

The paper today is telling a 3-part story of a young man fighting to survive the Delta virus--he was not vaccinated. His lungs were in such bad shape that the docs air lifted him to a hospital in Atlanta, that has special machines that take over the function of the lungs, to allow them to rest, but I forget what it is called, but the acronym has 4 letters in it, I believe. Not too many hospitals in this country have these. They are not ventilators. I had never heard of them, before. Do you know what they are? They are reserved for the sickest patients.

Gondwanaland

They did testing and found that it wasn't the vaccine causing the clotting. So that argument is stale.
Er, false. The clotting is still warned about on CDC and other medical sites, and there is no indication of what you claim. They just claim that the benefits outweigh the risks of clotting, etc..

Simpletruther

That is false. I have seen more elderly survive and middle aged and younger die. So that may seem like it would be true but not from what I have seen. And you don't have to believe me. I just think that more healthcare workers should share what we are seeing and experiencing so people can get a better sense of the reality because the CDC and the government sure aren't forthcoming with truth! I'm sure on that point you will agree. And I have no agenda here in what I am sharing. I don't think anyone should be forced to get a vaccine they don't want. But I do think people should know what's going on in the hospitals and they won't get many details or truth from the government or media.
The CDC would be happy to share young people dying from covid. I have my strong doubts that your experience reflects the overall reality.

Fenuay

The CDC would be happy to share young people dying from covid. I have my strong doubts that your experience reflects the overall reality.
That's fine. As I said... I have no agenda here. I'm sharing what I have experienced in two specific hospitals in Maryland as a nurse. You can believe what you choose. And we can agree to disagree on the integrity of the CDC.

Fenuay

Er, false. The clotting is still warned about on CDC and other medical sites, and there is no indication of what you claim. They just claim that the benefits outweigh the risks of clotting, etc..
Ok, I believe you. I just don't use the CDC as a source that I trust. And a few of the doctors at work said there was analysis done on the vaccine and there was no indication that it caused clotting. I don't think the vaccine is causing the clotting. In fact I would be more likely to believe these are individuals who previously had COVID virus and didn't know it at the time and that is the cause of the clotting. Not the vaccine itself. But I'm going to look into it further because I am pretty sure I also read some medical reports that they didn't find any causes of clotting from the vaccines. I'll let you know what I find.

Fenuay

What a beautiful story! I read stories in the paper with similar endings, with the entire ICU cheering, and celebrating.

The paper today is telling a 3-part story of a young man fighting to survive the Delta virus--he was not vaccinated. His lungs were in such bad shape that the docs air lifted him to a hospital in Atlanta, that has special machines that take over the function of the lungs, to allow them to rest, but I forget what it is called, but the acronym has 4 letters in it, I believe. Not too many hospitals in this country have these. They are not ventilators. I had never heard of them, before. Do you know what they are? They are reserved for the sickest patients.
Yes. We didn't have them. They are ECMO machines. We actually discussed that early on with our pulmonologists.

This is the best description I could find.

ECMO stands for extracorporeal membrane oxygenation. The ECMO machine is similar to the heart-lung by-pass machine used in open-heart surgery. It pumps and oxygenates a patient's blood outside the body, allowing the heart and lungs to rest.

I think a few lives could have been saved early on by using these machines.

Simpletruther

That's fine. As I said... I have no agenda here. I'm sharing what I have experienced in two specific hospitals in Maryland as a nurse. You can believe what you choose. And we can agree to disagree on the integrity of the CDC.
I too doubt the integrity of the CDC.

I just think they would rather over estimate, rather than under estimate the numbers of young people dying From covid.

Fenuay

As a nurse my take away is that these clots were not from the vaccine. Likely pre existing conditions or prior COVID infection. These cases were in women and had several other causes as well. So again after the pause they released it and voted to include the warning likely to cover themselves in case. But there were six women and unfortunately that isn't consistent enough to say this vaccine is causing clotting. But if that is what is causing someone to be afraid to be vaccinated I would say either get the Moderna or Pfizer or don't get the vaccine if you don't want it. I don't like when nurses and doctors try to push patients into something they don't want. Each person has the right to choose what they do with their body. I don't understand how some people say abortion should be a choice for the woman because it is her body but the vaccine should be mandatory.... No... It's still that persons body and their choice!

Fenuay

Here is something that I found about this:

I believe it was either some pre existing condition the patient had or that they were previously infected with COVID but didn't realize it. I have had several friends who were very sick before COVID-19 was known about and the ones who got antibody tests were positive.

Bonnie

Yes. We didn't have them. They are ECMO machines. We actually discussed that early on with our pulmonologists.

This is the best description I could find.

ECMO stands for extracorporeal membrane oxygenation. The ECMO machine is similar to the heart-lung by-pass machine used in open-heart surgery. It pumps and oxygenates a patient's blood outside the body, allowing the heart and lungs to rest.

I think a few lives could have been saved early on by using these machines.
Yes, that is the name of the machine. This hospital in Atlanta has 10 of them, if I remember correctly. They probably could save many more lives, if more were available to more hospitals.

Last edited:

Bonnie

Yes, that is the name of the machine. This hospital in Atlanta has 10 of them, if I remember correctly. They probably could save many more lives, if more were available to more hospitals.
I just read in the newspaper more on that young man who got covid back in April. He too was on that machine--for a month. But he didn't get better. The paper showed a representation of what healthy lungs look like, next to what his lungs looked like--his lungs were like, half the size of normal lungs, and shriveled. But he was blessed in that he got a double lung transplant fairly quickly.

Nasty, nasty disease....

Last edited:

Bonnie

They laugh at the stuff they read. They have said it's a vaccine and it is being accepted everywhere as a vaccine except the US.
Do some believe it makes their arms magnetic, causes infertility, or vaccinated people shed spikes all over the place? Or that it has tiny nanobots in them, so Bill Gates can track them? :rolleyes: Or that it is a nefarious plot to depopulate the world?

Last edited:

Thistle

The Perimeter states:

"This time, the data leave little doubt that natural infection truly is the better option for protection against the delta variant, despite the fact that the US won't acknowledge the already infected as having antibodies protecting them from the virus."

However, Science reports:

"...other researchers stress that deliberate infection among unvaccinated people would put them at significant risk of severe disease and death, or the lingering, significant symptoms of what has been dubbed Long Covid. The study shows the benefits of natural immunity, but “doesn’t take into account what this virus does to the body to get to that point,” says Marion Pepper, an immunologist at the University of Washington, Seattle. ...And the 13-fold increased risk of infection in the same analysis was based on just 238 infections in the vaccinated population, less than 1.5% of the more than 16,000 people,..."

TBD on "truly better"

The reason the study is important is not that people should go out and get Covid in order to build theIr natural immunity. It is that we shouldn't have a public campaign to get people who have better immunity vaccinated when it's completely pointless and counterproductive as a public policy position. For example, some business out there is going to require 100% of their employees to get vaccinated, with a vaccine that until last week was experimental. Yet we still have no long-term data on any of these. Vaccines distributed to people who have better immunity than the vaccine provides could actually go to someone who would more likely benefit from it. If you have better immunity there is no reason for you to take any vaccine risk whatsoever, however negligible that risk might be.

Thistle

No surprise there, for anyone with a working brain. But these people are so obsessed with injecting that garbage into every living person, that they have been denying and demonizing natural immunity for the last year.
The results of the policy choices taken by the people that they voted for cannot be the basis of the next election or they will all lose their jobs. It seems pretty clear to me that this discussion about Covid is a diversion.