Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines

Authentic Nouveau

There is no medical reason for the jab to be mandatory for healthcare workers. That being since the jab can manipulate perfectly functioning immune systems. If it works, it does not need fixing for a medical condition which is not lethal overall. Any artificial manupulating with functioning immune systems can throw them out of whack and trigger already existing bugs lying dormant in the body.

Like pneumonia. Stress, for example, can throw the immune system out of whack and trigger pneumonia lying dormant in the body. Once the pneumonia is activated it can kill. Same with vaccines which are designed to manipulate the immune systems. Viruses are either defeated outright or are rendered dormant but still there. If dormant they can be triggered.
The left wing activists label everyone anti vaxx if they comment on the jabs shortfall and even if they had an annual Pneumonia shot.

Authentic Nouveau

It's funny because friends of mine from other countries are laughing that we believe the garbage fake science being spread about the vaccine. Other countries aren't having issues because they haven't politicized it like here. So they are not scared about the vaccine harming them.
Fao Chi is here and a fantastic source of fake science. Other countries also do not experience intense pressure to avoid therapies like Ivermectin.

inertia

I don't get a homeopathic shot. I find some homeopathic stuff to be good but the rest is usually just silly. It's just free of heavy metals and thimerosol. But for some reason Allopathic doctors don't think the heavy metals are an issue. I guess most people have no problem with it but I have had a high level of radiation exposure as a baby (I was born with both hips dislocated and needed hip braces for 8 months) and during Chernobyl and pesticide toxicity while we lived in Hawaii. So I try to be very careful.

Thanks for sharing Fenuay. I understand your use of the word "careful" a lot more now.

Hang On Tight.JPG

I would like to read some of your stories about Chernobyl sometime.

inertia

Authentic Nouveau

Relax, I wasn't mitigating people dying of Covid so your assertion is baseless and false. That you didn't get what I said isn't my fault.

And, for the record, my FIL died of Covid December 15th 2020. That, and my wife works in a Covid unit as a pharmD, so I hear about the patients and deaths daily.
Our Niece A Pharmacist, her husband a drug rep and 3 college student children all had it. They came home from a ski trip and tested positive. All 3 kids are on university track teams. So they sat at home.

Bonnie

Whoo, boy, now it's a shortage of 0xygen! If it isn't one thing, it's another...
Well, the downturn must have been short-lived. The following is from NEWSWEEK:

Cases in Florida have remained high since cases began rising earlier in the summer, in part due to the highly contagious Delta variant.

The state has been experiencing its highest seven-day average of new cases and deaths since the start of the pandemic, according to data maintained by Johns Hopkins University. On Sunday, the state's seven-day average of new cases was 37,940.

Florida is averaging 11 covid deaths per hour....wow. And this is especially troubling:

Data released earlier in August found that about one in four new COVID-19 infections in Florida were among people 19 years old or younger.

Sad....and yet, some still say this is all just "propaganda"....

vibise

This speaker spends a great deal of time stressing that the covid vaccines, as well as other vaccines, do not prevent infection, but they were not designed to do that. These vaccines lessen or prevent symptoms by preventing virus spread after infection. I don't get why this somehow justifies an anti-vaccine stance.

She also refers to the covid vaccine as a gene therapy, which is false.

She claims that the highest rate of vaccine hesitancy is found among PhDs. This category would include PhDs in art history or other nonscientific fields who might make up the vast majority of the hesitant ones. I interact with a wide network of PhDs in biology, and every single one is vaccinated.

She said one thing about which I am curious. She mentioned a study that she said showed that covid vaccine induced antibodies actually help the delta variant infect cells. I have certainly seen nothing like that, and would like to know more about such a study.

Harry Leggs

Time mark? She says gene therapy but she is addressing multiple treatments and not covid explicitly. Very well versed in both these Mrna, gene therapy vaccines. About the ten second mark. I am n ot going to go thru a second time to search not since you failed to produce a time mark in order to fact check your claim. Sloppy.
She claims that the highest rate of vaccine hesitancy is found among PhDs. This category would include PhDs in art history or other nonscientific fields who might make up the vast majority of the hesitant ones. I interact with a wide network of PhDs in biology, and every single one is vaccinated.
Doubtful. You keep making it about you and your alleged position. It is a waste of time because nobody can fact check your claims so it is unverified and certainly not evidenced in your posts.
She said one thing about which I am curious. She mentioned a study that she said showed that covid vaccine induced antibodies actually help the delta variant infect cells. I have certainly seen nothing like that, and would like to know more about such a study.
Well then you can always employ google. For example and this took me less than a minute to find.

Bonnie

This speaker spends a great deal of time stressing that the covid vaccines, as well as other vaccines, do not prevent infection, but they were not designed to do that. These vaccines lessen or prevent symptoms by preventing virus spread after infection. I don't get why this somehow justifies an anti-vaccine stance.

Is she saying the vaccine is a Trojan horse for the Delta variant?

Gondwanaland

Can't speak to the rest as I'm unsure where the info is being obtained from.

But the PhD thing appears to be true.

image-8-1.png

J regia

So, any questions?
Is that why there are now over 100,000 new cases daily in order to develop natural immunity instead of getting vaccinated?

Thistle

Is that why there are now over 100,000 new cases daily in order to develop natural immunity instead of getting vaccinated?
Why are we telling people who have full natural immunity, including T-cell immunity, to get vaccinated? The question has never been who's been vaccinated, it has always been who has immunity, and what is the best kind?

J regia

Why are we telling people who have full natural immunity, including T-cell immunity, to get vaccinated? The question has never been who's been vaccinated, it has always been who has immunity, and what is the best kind?
That's their choice if they want to catch covid to develop natural immunity or to increase the 657,863 death toll, instead of getting vaccinated.

ferengi

That's their choice if they want to catch covid to develop natural immunity or to increase the 657,863 death toll, instead of getting vaccinated.
what do babymurderingsociopathlibs care about people dying? Its just natural selection

J regia

prove thats the actual death toll
And over 1600 failed to develop natural immunity today by choosing to become infected with Covid 19 instead of becoming vaccinated.

Thistle

And over 1600 failed to develop natural immunity today by choosing to become infected with Covid 19 instead of becoming vaccinated.
What an absurd argument. No one is choosing to be infected. That is the most ridiculous false choice I've every heard. If someone's doctor tells them not to get the vaccine, because for them the risk is unacceptably high, they are not choosing to become infected.