Need prayer

Mikey1967

Cope has a jet...

I would ask that those of the brethren keep my family in prayer. Not to get into to much detail, my daughter and my grandbaby just moved back in because her boyfriend, fiance, whatever...had an affair. My prayer is not so much about my daughter and grandbaby but for his daughter who is seven and only known my daughter as mom and whom we consider ours as well. So while this man doesn't seem to care what he has done, my

Seems it cut off what I wrote.

....So while this man doesn't seem to care what he has done, my grandbaby that has only known us has lost a mom, sister, Gigi, Papa, aunt and extended family.

@Tallen Thanks Ted

Just a side note...

One poster from the old forums had sent out some emails about losing his hearing over night. There is a name for His condition. He asked for prayer. This was a couple of weeks ago.

Today I got an email from him saying, "The last thing the doctor said before we left his office was, "you must have gone to church or had somebody praying because very few people have this good of results from this condition".

Amen and praise Him.

Just a side note...

One poster from the old forums had sent out some emails about losing his hearing over night. There is a name for His condition. He asked for prayer. This was a couple of weeks ago.

Today I got an email from him saying, "The last thing the doctor said before we left his office was, "you must have gone to church or had somebody praying because very few people have this good of results from this condition".

Amen and praise Him.
Amen and amen!!

Praying for tangible, recognizable and fear inspiring divine intervention, that the Knowledge of God would spread, inspire and grow in you and your family. And peace.

Cope has a jet...

I would ask that those of the brethren keep my family in prayer. Not to get into to much detail, my daughter and my grandbaby just moved back in because her boyfriend, fiance, whatever...had an affair. My prayer is not so much about my daughter and grandbaby but for his daughter who is seven and only known my daughter as mom and whom we consider ours as well. So while this man doesn't seem to care what he has done, my
How's it going?

Praying for tangible, recognizable and fear inspiring divine intervention, that the Knowledge of God would spread, inspire and grow in you and your family. And peace.

The WoF mighty prayer of death. :mad: :devilish:?

Heard such prayer many times before. ?

This is where the Jew's would say something like, 'show them the back of your feet'.

Pauline disciple much? Divide the prey in the morning?

WoF ..... WoF.

Last edited:
How's it going?
It is better, thank you. There is peace but the inevitable will happen. He will stop us from seeing his child. But, I trust the Lord in this and can see that, while it is painful, the Lord is cutting off those branches in my daughter's life that has been leading her to live in sin. Meaning him, that is. But thank you for checking on us Ted.

It is better, thank you. There is peace but the inevitable will happen. He will stop us from seeing his child. But, I trust the Lord in this and can see that, while it is painful, the Lord is cutting off those branches in my daughter's life that has been leading her to live in sin. Meaning him, that is. But thank you for checking on us Ted.
Do not give up. Do not lose hope...and remember what you knew in her childhood. You were not wrong. Call on God to fulfill the promises He gave you.

The WoF mighty prayer of death. :mad: :devilish:?

Heard such prayer many times before. ?

This is where the Jew's would say something like, 'show them the back of your feet'.

Pauline disciple much? Divide the prey in the morning?

WoF ..... WoF.
This is one of the saddest posts I've read in a long time.

It's a prayer, Sly.

Just a prayer. Don't agree with it...Who really cares? But why despise it? What part of the prayer would you not like to see in your own life?

This is one of the saddest posts I've read in a long time.

It's a prayer, Sly.

Just a prayer. Don't agree with it...Who really cares? But why despise it? What part of the prayer would you not like to see in your own life?

Na ....... Pete, you praying for another not to be, with your faith words ....... was much worse.

Who do you think you are?

Faith to kill.

If you can't see the error in that I feel sorry for you.

Na ....... Pete, you praying for another not to be, with your faith words ....... was much worse.
This is not English. Can you interpret it for me?

This is still my prayer: "Praying for tangible, recognizable and fear inspiring divine intervention, that the Knowledge of God would spread, inspire and grow in you and your family. And peace."

You found fault...at your own risk

Who do you think you are?
A friend...who prays.

Faith to kill.
Or bring to life.

If you can't see the error in that I feel sorry for you.
I can't understand your English. Or your predilection to find error.

This is still my prayer: "Praying for tangible, recognizable and fear inspiring divine intervention, that the Knowledge of God would spread, inspire and grow in you and your family. And peace."

A friend...who prays.

Or bring to life.

Disagree.

A friend...who prays.

Or bring to life.

BTW Pete,

You did not pray for his request.

Like I said before, death prayer.

Back