Needled or needless harm

This doesn't take into account babies being killed in the womb by God.

Born people are killed by God: avalanches, tornadoes, tsunamis, etc. So I repeat the question:

Does that mean Christians are hypocrites if they oppose the murder of born people?

Let me dumb it down to your level and then if you still don't get it, we can all see who's the idiot here. Tell me if I'm going too fast for you:

1. I condemn PEOPLE killing babies in the womb.

2. You respond by telling me that God kills babies in the womb too, but that I don't condemn that. With me so far?

3. I then point out to you that God kills born people too in what are termed "acts of God," e.g, I'm sorry, I forgot I'm dumbing this down to your level, so I mean FOR EXAMPLE, avalanches, tsunamis and tornadoes.

4. I further point out that, even though I condemn the murder by PEOPLE of born people, I nevertheless don't condemn God for those acts of God.

5. THEREFORE there is no double standard regarding my beliefs regarding the unborn..

Now instead of just regurgitating the catch phrase "double standard," tell me where you think the logic in 1-5 above is flawed. THEN we can all see who the real idiot is here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Obviously I'm not lying about your position or you would have informed me of wherein the lie is. I'll give you another chance:

You think that if a person condemns the murder of one person by another person, that person has a double standard if he doesn't also condemn God for not making our bodies immortal, since He ultimately kills us all.

Last edited by a moderator:
He ALLOWED them all to die. Is this where you regurgitate that crap about the big difference between God allowing and God causing? Sorry, but your new theism is pretty shallow if it can't see God's involvement in the CAUSE of all events.
Interesting...

I give God the benefit of the doubt
{trusting that He does not, as a matter of course, personally cause premature death, painful death, tragic death, etc}
and you insist that I don't!

You proclaim that God is responsible for EVERY death - no matter how premature, painful, and tragic

That's cool - we'll go with your thing, stigs!

So, if God CAUSES every death
{including those that are premature, painful, tragic, etc}
then He is in the wrong

He loves us all, and will not allow us to live forever in this corrupt world with these decaying bodies. Only a passive aggressive sadist would do that.
God is fully capable of 'saving' us from living forever in a corrupt world of decaying bodies WITHOUT causing premature, painful, and tragic death!

Last edited:
Interesting...

I give God the benefit of the doubt

Hilarious. Kind of like a flea giving an elephant some space to his own torso.

{trusting that He does not, as a matter of course, personally cause premature death, painful death, tragic death, etc}
and you insist that I don't!

Sorry, pal. But seeing as how He's a Person, everything He does is personal.

You proclaim that God is responsible for EVERY death - no matter how premature, painful, and tragic

I'll just say this: When JFK died, He wasn't standing on the grassy knoll, thinking, "Gee, where'd those bullets come from?"

So, if God CAUSES every death

He allows 'em all; causes many.

God is fully capable of 'saving' us from living forever in a corrupt world of decaying bodies WITHOUT causing premature, painful, and tragic death!

Correct. Fortunately, He doesn't take marching orders from you.

Back