New Age Movement Question?

- "I was involved in New Age Movement for awhile. I never did more than dabble; but it is something I often ponder during my weaker moments. I was raised Baptist Church afterwards I joined Community of Christ (RLDS) but before I was baptized in Baptist church I tried paganism & witchcraft which caused me much grief I cannot explain it; but I just couldn't do it right as if something was holding me back from dwelling in it. I felt guilty for years but I soon rededicated my life to Jesus Christ and after exploring different Christian sects I chose to affiliate with Community of Christ (RLDS) I know that I am only Human but still I often wonder what took God so long to reach me? Then again my past as made me what I am today and if anything were different there is very good chance I would not be here today. I would either be dead or completely different person. I tend to ramble and babble a lot incoherently so try to bear with me. I do not know what future holds for me; but hopefully God is not finished with me yet? I hope not; Amen!"

RiJoRi

I tried paganism & witchcraft which caused me much grief I cannot explain it; but I just couldn't do it right as if something was holding me back from dwelling in it.
I would say that was the Holy Spirit protecting you. My mom (unsaved) would sometimes play with a Ouija board, but it wouldn't "work" if I (unsaved at that point) was near. The Holy Spirit was protecting me.

"I know that I am only Human but still I often wonder what took God so long to reach me?"
1) God's time is not our time!
2) Remember the scripture portion that says "In the fulness of time..."
3) You answer your question below :

Then again my past as made me what I am today and if anything were different there is very good chance I would not be here today.

I do not know what future holds for me; but hopefully God is not finished with me yet? I hope not; Amen!"

It ain't over 'til it's over!

--Rich