New revelations about Hershel Walker, Senate candidate, R-GA

The WaPo fact-checker wrote long articles about these various Trump lies, carefully quoting him, with links, and then providing facts dealing with the situations, again, with links. If you think he is not reputable, then it is up to you to go through his assessments and show where and how he got things wrong.
So far, your side has not been able to do that.

Here's one right off the top of a search.

WAPO is fake news.

I thought your side was pro-police.

We weren't the ones screaming to defund the police....that would be your side, now trying to pretend they never said it.

Last edited:
Using a family member to get at Biden...

Is there something about the Big Guy getting his cut thats confusing to you?

Joey is going to be impeached over it so get your duckies in a row.

The funny thing about it is the boy just doesn't care, he will spill the beans.

I actually think biden will be forced to resign by Mar of 2023 and he will leave office prior to impeachment

It is certainly a preferable way to go, let the sniffing snake slink away. No President will willingly face an impeachment removal. When the writings on the wall, leave before the jurists convene.

1. The Daily Beast reports that he paid for an abortion for a girlfriend. The Daily Beast reports having seen the woman’s receipt for the abortion as well as a personal check from Walker reimbursing her for it and a get-well card, and said it confirmed the story with one of her confidantes at the time.

2. When he started his campaign for the Senate, he acknowledged one son, Christian. It was then revealed that he actually had 3 other children by 3 other women. His son Christian has now come forward to claim his father, who claims to back family values and male responsibility in parenting, was not only never around, but threatened them to the point where they had to move multiple times. Christian is now venting on social media about his absent, irresponsible and violence-prone father.

I did not link to Christian's tweets because of a bad word.

Republican family values.

But hey, he was a great football player!
Can't you find a clean source?

WAPO/
Fake News.

Why would I make a hero out of a liar who refuses to acknowledge what he did because his current political persuasion does not allow it?

Because he helped a woman participate in the liberal sacrament of getting an abortion! Why else?

Walker pressured her to get the abortion.
New Revelations: They lied!

What a shocker!

Don’t be an extremist pushing dangerous misinformation.

Maybe Walker will sue you too…

Last edited:
Because he helped a woman participate in the liberal sacrament of getting an abortion! Why else?
Do you not understand that liberals regard abortion as a personal choice, not a requirement or a "sacrament".
Forced birth, OTOH, is clearly a sacrament among some religionists.

1. The Daily Beast reports that he paid for an abortion for a girlfriend. The Daily Beast reports having seen the woman’s receipt for the abortion as well as a personal check from Walker reimbursing her for it and a get-well card, and said it confirmed the story with one of her confidantes at the time.

2. When he started his campaign for the Senate, he acknowledged one son, Christian. It was then revealed that he actually had 3 other children by 3 other women. His son Christian has now come forward to claim his father, who claims to back family values and male responsibility in parenting, was not only never around, but threatened them to the point where they had to move multiple times. Christian is now venting on social media about his absent, irresponsible and violence-prone father.

I did not link to Christian's tweets because of a bad word.

Republican family values.

But hey, he was a great football player!
So he denies this. Prove its true, otherwise you’re fake news….no wonder you love WAPO.

Do you not understand that liberals regard abortion as a personal choice, not a requirement or a "sacrament".
And we all know that women have no control whether to have sex or not.

I understand that you think it's perfectly good and right for an unborn child to be slaughtered at the decision of a woman. And that since this woman wanted the abortion, you'd naturally think it's good for the father of the child to not only support that decision, but pay for it as well. Such a man ought to be a hero of sorts for you.

I admit that defending the life of the unborn....kinda is. I mean...shouldn't protecting human life be important to all of us? Not just religious conservatives.

Do you not understand that liberals regard abortion as a personal choice,

Liberals pretend it is not a human baby,
not a requirement or a "sacrament".
Then how do you explain your pulpit pounding zeal?
Forced birth,

Contractions are force.
Lot more force than C-sections when I put pressure on the fundus.
OTOH, is clearly a sacrament among some religionists.
It is displayed as a sacrament.

Jeffrey Dahmer murders were personal choice. Even tho he was atheeist and said "Darwin made me do it"

Links are not evidence- I asked you for PROOF the accusations are true. You repeat the accusation - thats circular logic.
Its called argumentum ad naseum.
Prove it actually happened.
Step back and notice.
The racist Democrates hate Black Walker.
"new revelations" Notice they did not investigate Hunter. Nosirrreee!

Back