New World Order

TeabagSalad

The "New World" is coming this week! I have a reliable source which tells me that beginning on the 28th September 2021 a New World will be put in place.

Here are the times it will all start:

Europe - 8am CEST
East USA - 8am EDT
West USA - 8am PDT
South America - 8am BRT
Australia - 9pm AEST

Millions of people have already had the software downloaded on to their computers that will enable this New World! And it's being facilitated by one of the largest companies in the world!

With COVID-19 and the (alleged) vaccine could this be the final step?

Backup

The "New World" is coming this week! I have a reliable source which tells me that beginning on the 28th September 2021 a New World will be put in place.

Europe - 8am CEST
East USA - 8am EDT
West USA - 8am PDT
South America - 8am BRT
Australia - 9pm AEST

Millions of people have already had the software downloaded on to their computers that will enable this New World! And it's being facilitated by one of the largest companies in the world!

Please elaborate

TeabagSalad

I looked it up.

Are you talking about the video game, “New World Order”?

EDITED LANGUAGE

😁

You've given the game away, (almost) literally and figuratively! I was hoping to catch a few conspiracy nuts.

Last edited by a moderator:

wiseones2cents

Europe - 8am CEST
East USA - 8am EDT
West USA - 8am PDT
South America - 8am BRT
Australia - 9pm AEST

Therefore you do not see that the elites are consolidating their power world wide?

BMS

Europe - 8am CEST
East USA - 8am EDT
West USA - 8am PDT
South America - 8am BRT
Australia - 9pm AEST

The ways our children are being indoctrinated and the examples of institutional capture have been presented so mock away.

Manawa

Therefore you do not see that the elites are consolidating their power world wide?
The elite have always ruled their worlds, the rich, the powerful, its no different to past cultures, past societies, they control through controlling the wealth, in the past it was land, access to food sources, or fear, religion, or just brute force..and they use the masses for their wars, to gain more power, more wealth..as someone once said...there us nothing new under the sun...

Yakuda

Europe - 8am CEST
East USA - 8am EDT
West USA - 8am PDT
South America - 8am BRT
Australia - 9pm AEST

You got one thing right in that edit you posted. The so called "vaccine" is an alleged vaccine.

Last edited by a moderator:

TeabagSalad

You got one thing right in that cesspool of stupidity you posted. The so called "vaccine" is an alleged vaccine.

lol. Nope, it's a properly functioning vaccine - it reduces the severity and duration of COVID-19. And, if it wasn't for all the selfish, terrified idiots that refuse to get the vaccine we might be able to eradicate the virus.

Yakuda

lol. Nope, it's a properly functioning vaccine - it reduces the severity and duration of COVID-19. And, if it wasn't for all the selfish, terrified idiots that refuse to get the vaccine we might be able to eradicate the virus.
The polio vaccine didn't reduce the severity and duration of polio.

I love that I get you that unhinged. The only terrified idiots are the ones supposedly protected by their vaccine but want to force it on everyone. If only you could think instead of respond hysterically .

TeabagSalad

The polio vaccine didn't reduce the severity and duration of polio.

Ah, so you don't understand how vaccines work. I often find that people who don't understand how something works are scared of that thing.

I love that I get you that unhinged. The only terrified idiots are the ones supposedly protected by their vaccine but want to force it on everyone. If only you could think instead of respond hysterically .

You really think it is unhinged to want people to take the vaccine? If a high enough percentage of people take the vaccine we can effectively eradicate COVID-19. Taking the vaccine will not only protect you, but also serve to protect others - not taking it just makes a person selfish. I don't think wanting to eradicate COVID-19 is "hysterical".

Yakuda

Ah, so you don't understand how vaccines work. I often find that people who don't understand how something works are scared of that thing.

You really think it is unhinged to want people to take the vaccine? If a high enough percentage of people take the vaccine we can effectively eradicate COVID-19. Taking the vaccine will not only protect you, but also serve to protect others - not taking it just makes a person selfish. I don't think wanting to eradicate COVID-19 is "hysterical".
I've had covid not scared of it or the vaccine. No need for me to get a vaccine. You on the other hand are scared to death of the unvaccinated. It would make a great horror movie. LMBO

wiseones2cents

Which elites are you referring to?
What power do they have and how are they consolidating it?
And what evidence do you have?
To the 1% families that own over 50% of total global wealth(though thanks to this pandemic is much much higher). And the top 5% own 86% of total global wealth(and again that just grew with the attack on small businesses).

What power do they have? LOL They have millions of people in their pockets. Judges, politicians, assassins, thieves and everything else money can buy. How do you think they gained their power and sustained their wealth?

What evidence do I have? Just google, how much wealth do the 1% own.

This is the first thing that popped up, but I know these are no where near the latest numbers.

The top 1% of households globally own 43% of all personal wealth while the bottom 50% have only 1%. The 1% are all millionaires in net wealth (after debt) and there are 52m of them.

1% own 43% of global wealth, while billions have no wealth ...

I've done my homework and most if not every single nation on this planet is run by an elitist family, who own everything which includes politicians, judges, organized crime......The world reeks with corruption. Then you have the idiots who believe these rich people are the answer to all our problems.lol

Reactions: BMS

wiseones2cents

The elite have always ruled their worlds, the rich, the powerful, its no different to past cultures, past societies, they control through controlling the wealth, in the past it was land, access to food sources, or fear, religion, or just brute force..and they use the masses for their wars, to gain more power, more wealth..as someone once said...there us nothing new under the sun...
Tell that to teabagsalad. He probably still believes in the tooth fairy too. He either is part of the problem or is asleep....