New World Order

wiseones2cents

I've had covid not scared of it or the vaccine. No need for me to get a vaccine. You on the other hand are scared to death of the unvaccinated. It would make a great horror movie. LMBO
Even people that have had covid are being bullied into taking the shot. Even though these people have probably developed anti-bodies and an immunity to the virus. These pro vax people are fully brainwashed and need to be silenced!

Yakuda

Even people that have had covid are being bullied into taking the shot. Even though these people have probably developed anti-bodies and an immunity to the virus. These pro vax people are fully brainwashed and need to be silenced!
This is spot on. That supposed "scientist" vibise said she suspects that people who have had covid have "some type of immunity". I went and got the quote,

"I am not scared of people who have had covid and recovered and presumably have some level of immunity..."

Presumably some type????? You can't make up insanity like this. It's the best immunity available but she seems to think the shot is better. They are dimwits. They need to be put in asylums

BMS

Indoctrinated into what? Got any evidence?

Really? Where?
Apart from the evidence i have been given? Loads. I dont have enough time or space here to give it all.
Lgbtqi+ capture of institutions, including of course Stonewall itself, hence the LGB Alliance. The assistance to the writing of Police hate speech guidance that denies the law, by a transactivist who says women rape victims should reframe their trauma.

wiseones2cents

This is spot on. That supposed "scientist" vibise said she suspects that people who have had covid have "some type of immunity". I went and got the quote,

"I am not scared of people who have had covid and recovered and presumably have some level of immunity..."

Presumably some type????? You can't make up insanity like this. It's the best immunity available but she seems to think the shot is better. They are dimwits. They need to be put in asylums
They cry and scream when people try to infringe on their rights to abortion, but then want to force everyone(including children)to get an involuntary vaccine shot.

Its clear who wears the pants in the government. Unfortunately its not the conservatives. Its the secular leftists. Politics are just to fool the naive to make the voters believe they have a say.

The secular liberals rule the world......

Only when they PROTEST in big numbers are their voices heard.

Electric Skeptic

It takes a certain type of person to advocate putting half of the country in asylums because they disagree with him.