Next? Slapping fines on the unvaccinated

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
I live in the DC suburbs and my neighbors are all very familiar with Fauci, and some of them are doctors or scientists or people educated in other fields who have checked into the vaccine and understand how science is done.

My county is in the top three in the country with respect to vaccination rate. I just got back from the grocery store and every single person there was wearing a mask.

So what. Rarely do you see people masked up in a grocery store around here, and not one outbreak has been attributed to grocery shopping....no worker outbreaks either.

Smart people will take the advice of Rand Paul, and already have been....ignore Fauci and live your life.

vibise

Yet the vaccinated get and spread covid.....

You really think it's fair, especially for an unvaxxed person that HAD covid and has antibodies, be charged extra when their protection is far superior than that of a vaxxed person?
I think it should be OK if an unvaxxed person produced an antibody test showing a high level, comparable to that of a vaccinated person.

vibise

So what. Rarely do you see people masked up in a grocery store around here, and not one outbreak has been attributed to grocery shopping....no worker outbreaks either.

Smart people will take the advice of Rand Paul, and already have been....ignore Fauci and live your life.
I think most cases cannot be attributed to specific sources. I think it is best to take precautions, especially those that are trivial like masking.

CrowCross

The word "Comirnaty" is a lot like a macerate of mRNA technology, immunity, and community, immunity. On the matter of fines, the Supreme Court is the final and highest authority of the land here.

But, according to Supreme Court "Justice Louis Brandeis and a unanimous court held that Jacobson “settled that it is within the police power of a state to provide for compulsory vaccination” and the case and others “also settled that a state may, consistently with the federal Constitution, delegate to a municipality authority to determine under what conditions health regulations shall become operative.” ( underline mine )

On the other hand, even though emergency health laws vary by state, states have the power to force people to quarantine even in large areas.

__
And you presented the possible tyrany of the future.

Take the jab and shut up.

CrowCross

The majority of covid patients in hospital are unvaccinated even though they now represent a minority of the population. That indicates that the vaccine works.
If the vax worked...you wouldn't need a 3rd and 4th booster.

If the vax worked then the jabbed would not be gettting Omicron.

Authentic Nouveau

I live in the DC suburbs and my neighbors are all very familiar with Fauci, and some of them are doctors or scientists or people educated in other fields who have checked into the vaccine and understand how science is done.

My county is in the top three in the country with respect to vaccination rate. I just got back from the grocery store and every single person there was wearing a mask.
"how science is done" means glossy conclusions that increase the chances of getting more grants.
If you really published science findings, your chances of getting Beltway funding for global warming $$$$ is zero if you transgress "consensus".

vibise

THEN.....There should be consequences for the obese, for those that eat a fast food places, for those that buy junk food and soft drinks at the grocery story, for those that refuse to exercise for their health......and the list goes on.....
The obese affect no one but themselves, while the unvaccinated incubate and spread an infectious disease.

vibise

If the vax worked...you wouldn't need a 3rd and 4th booster.

If the vax worked then the jabbed would not be gettting Omicron.
Vaccine protections wane for multiple vaccines.
It is a minor inconvenience to get a booster. Just as it is a minor inconvenience to get a yearly flu shot.

vibise

"how science is done" means glossy conclusions that increase the chances of getting more grants.
If you really published science findings, your chances of getting Beltway funding for global warming $$$$ is zero if you transgress "consensus".
Scientists who generate data that supports interesting advances are likely to be funded. Why is that unfair?

BMS

They don't trust the vaccine because they trust politicians, "news" sources and religious leaders who are misleading them, in some cases deliberately.
They dont know who to trust. Look at your advice on this forum.

vibise

They dont know who to trust. Look at your advice on this forum.
They trust the loudest, most obnoxious sources, who tend to talk down to people and focus on their fears and prejudices rather than making reasoned arguments based on facts.
'
What "advice" have I given that is suspect?

BMS

Your failure to provide evidence to the contrary does not make your rejection of my comment valid.
Says the poster who cant even she who she was at feoetal stage.
Says the poster who doesnt see that a man who calls himself a transwoman is a man

Not sure whether evidence is any use to you

vibise

The Clot Shot is not a vaccine. If you were a scientist, you would understand what it is.
What company that makes vaccines claims it is not a vaccine?
What scientist working to develop vaccines says it is not a vaccine?
Can you name names?

The only people who claim it is not a vaccine are RW pundits and politicians with no scientific expertise, fringe people with generic or unrelated scientific or medical degrees, and posters who refuse to describe their credentials other than to claim they did organ transplants on animals and spent an hour in a pathology lab.

So the scientists are all wrong, and you are right?