Next? Slapping fines on the unvaccinated

vibise

Requesting a religious exemption only legitimizes their authority over your body.

This has been going on without people’s knowledge. I still don’t think most people are aware of just how much they consume is produced in this manner. It’s not like warning labels are placed on products:

“No humans were harmed in the production of this product”

Maybe they should!

Most people don’t do extensive research on each and every product they consume.

Maybe they should!

Most people would never even imagine such a thing could be or would be allowed. There is really no reason to allow such a thing in the first place!
Why not? 293T cells have been around for over 50 years, and are used in thousands of research studies published each month. That is how useful they are. I do not understand the objection to using cells that would otherwise have been discarded.

vibise

Reread what I said. TREAT the sick. That’s how this would have been won had they not demonized drugs that work….and they did so because if there’s a treatment they couldn’t EUA a vaccine. A vaccine that is a failure. It’s all about $$$ that would never have been made with cheap effective drugs that have been around for ages.
Anyone that thinks this is about their health, or that the government cares about them is deluded.
What treatment? If you are referring to ivermectin and HCQ, neither of those have been shown to be effective against covid. Remdesevir works for some but is in limited supply and extremely expensive to administer, although I am not sure about the cost and effectiveness of the pill version.

Vaccines work.
This article looks at the most highly vaccinated densely populated counties in the country. My county has the highest vaccination rate, 93%, and covid deaths are extremely low:

Perhaps the most highly vaccinated large county in America, according to New York Times data, is Montgomery County, Md., just outside the District of Columbia. Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention show 93 percent of those 12 and older there are fully vaccinated, compared to around 70 percent nationally. The number dying over the past week is eight times as high nationally — 3.4 per 1 million — as it is in Montgomery County — 0.4 per 1 million — even as Montgomery County is near some virus hotspots.

inertia

And you think you're north of center?

Depending on the issue there are many Libertarian ideas that resonate with my thinking. Libertarians believe that the United States should have the best defense in the world. They are not ignorant of the many, many costs of war. The idea of implementing a fine is repulsive, but their reality exists.

TakingStuff.JPG

This isn't the golden rule, Paul isn't the Lord and the U.S. isn't supposed to be an empire.

Yet Jesus called Paul to His ministry.

___

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
Please identify an immunology textbook that says this, and peer-reviewed studies dealing with immunology.

The purpose of the immune system is to distinguish "self" from "non-self". Period. How the foreign antigen got into the body is not relevant.
An argument could be made that a wider range of antibodies could be generated against a whole virus vs a single viral protein, but I would like to see studies showing that infection results in superior and longer lasting protection.
Israel did a study in this. Infection in those with natural immunity is basically zero. Natural immunity is almost 30x better than the vax.
It’s been posted on here multiple times.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
incorrect
Except it isn’t.
Yet, they still did.
nope.
Since I am a capitalist, living in a capitalist society, I don't have any issues with making a profit.

Making a profit from hurting people is sick, but you seem fine with it. Ok Then.
Yet, "Of more than 390 million doses of COVID-19 shots administered in the U.S. up to Sept. 27, VAERS received 8,164 reports of death (0.0021%) among people who were vaccinated." Reality

VAERS is only 1% reporting. What’s the number of deaths across the board on VAERS……20k

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
What treatment? If you are referring to ivermectin and HCQ, neither of those have been shown to be effective against covid.
Yes they have…in multiple studies.
Remdesevir works for some but is in limited supply and extremely expensive to administer, although I am not sure about the cost and effectiveness of the pill version.
Remdesevir kills people.
Vaccines work.
No they don’t.
This article looks at the most highly vaccinated densely populated counties in the country. My county has the highest vaccination rate, 93%, and covid deaths are extremely low:

WAPO is fake news.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
20K out of ____?

___
20k that is only 1% reporting…..

So 20k dead is just a little collateral damage and that’s ok?

I think your tune would change if one of your family members was part of that number….

vibise

Except it isn’t.

nope.

Making a profit from hurting people is sick, but you seem fine with it. Ok Then.

VAERS is only 1% reporting. What’s the number of deaths across the board on VAERS……20k
Our entire healthcare system is profit-based and is in fact designed to make huge profits.
And yet conservatives oppose revamping this system.

vibise

Yes they have…in multiple studies.

Remdesevir kills people.

No they don’t.

WAPO is fake news.
The article I posted has multiple links to primary sources. If you think that public health officials and hospitals, including in Red States, are all in some grand conspiracy to fool people over covid, then it is clear the country is irreparably divided since people accept no common set of facts or ways to assess facts. This makes it impossible to hold fruitful discussions.

vibise

I think your tune would change if one of your family members was part of that number….
What about the almost 800K dead from covid, the vast majority of whom are unvaccinated? Collateral damage that is acceptable to the anti-vax crowd?

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
Our entire healthcare system is profit-based and is in fact designed to make huge profits.
And yet conservatives oppose revamping this system.

Profit over health….none of this Covid nonsense is about your health.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
The article I posted has multiple links to primary sources. If you think that public health officials and hospitals, including in Red States, are all in some grand conspiracy to fool people over covid, then it is clear the country is irreparably divided since people accept no common set of facts or ways to assess facts. This makes it impossible to hold fruitful discussions.
What makes it impossible is you ignoring actual science about those drugs……ignoring the manipulated data the Gnome did and refusing to think that you have been lied to for profit.

inertia

The reason I asked is that simply reporting a number is insufficient in order to determine statistical significance.

No. In an ideal world grandma's treatments with a bowl of soup and a kiss with sleep work well. There is no "okay" with a personal loss - ever. Even Jesus wept over his friend's death.

My son was infected. He survived. Others did not.

___

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
What about the almost 800K dead from covid, the vast majority of whom are unvaccinated? Collateral damage that is acceptable to the anti-vax crowd?
There aren't 800k dead from covid.…and again, counting vax vs unvax using numbers from Jan thru Aug is how they get away with lying to you…..and you fell for it.….non critical thinkers fall for anything.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
The reason I asked is that simply reporting a number is insufficient in order to determine statistical significance.
Especially when only 1% is being reported.
No. In an ideal world grandma's treatments with a bowl of soup and a kiss with sleep work well.
Which is all 99% of those with Covid need.
There is no "okay" with a personal loss - ever. Even Jesus wept over his friend's death.
Yet you seem to think 20k is ok.
My son was infected. He survived. Others did not.

___
Such is life….we don’t stop living because some people die.

DeSanto

Why not what?
Why don’t they have authority over our body?
Why don’t they inform us of what they’ve been doing all these years?
Why don’t they put labels on their products?

Why not make a profit off aborted babies?

Why not what???
293T cells have been around for over 50 years, and are used in thousands of research studies published each month. That is how useful they are. I do not understand the objection to using cells that would otherwise have been discarded.
I get that you don’t understand, but I cannot help you with that. The Lord needs to pierce your heart. I will pray for you.

inertia

Yet the vaccinated get and spread covid.....

You really think it's fair, especially for an unvaxxed person that HAD covid and has antibodies, be charged extra when their protection is far superior than that of a vaxxed person?

Since everyone was wearing a mask without exception, it's a reality that we have to live with for now. Now common airport and airline protocols are within a company's rights to enforce.

- Fines are draconian and sad.

___

inertia

Why not charge the obese extra as well? Seems appropriate.....Maybe a $200 charge per month on anyone buying junk food or soft drinks be charged extra at the grocery stores.....

I remember reading an article about obese people getting charged extra. If their customers no longer used their services maybe airlines using this tactic would change their minds. maybe not