Next? Slapping fines on the unvaccinated

Temujin

Sounds like a european liberal that hates conservatives and freedom
Not at all. I hate incompetent, wasteful, unfair, cruel, discriminatory and harmful policies. The fact that they are driven by conservatives is not unexpected, but not really relevant.

Truth7t7

Not at all. I hate incompetent, wasteful, unfair, cruel, discriminatory and harmful policies. The fact that they are driven by conservatives is not unexpected, but not really relevant.
The conservative Tory's oppose all things listed

It's unfair and wasteful to take "Taxes" from those who work hard, and give it to a big wasteful government that hands out money freely to those who dont work

The Labor party does just that "Wasteful" and unfair to those who work hard

Yakuda

Like the conservative policy of forcing people to put something in their body they don't want???? Like that you mean?

Yakuda

It's unfair and wasteful to take "Taxes" from those who work hard, and give it to a big wasteful government that hands out money freely to those who dont work

Remember leftists are irrational

BMS

Their body their choice, stick that where you choose it. The NHS has made staff redundant and so has the Care service, both already in crisis. Its worse in the USA. Just this week a report on an electrician forced out of his job with the NHS. So dont come on here leading people astray with your cultural marxism woke propaganda. A Christian nurse in my fellowship who works in OTU says anyone double jabbed who needs OTU support is expected to recover, whereas there is the possibility of non-vaccinated people facing death. The OTU units are still very busy but not clogged.

Cut your vile personal remarks and answer to your woke propaganda.

Last edited by a moderator:

Temujin

You clearly know nothing whatsoever about the British Conservative party. Or the National Health Service. Or the Labor party, as it doesn't exist. The Labour Party has not been in power for a decade or so. The vanity projects, the wasteful "reorganisation", the incompetence, the venality and corruption, the Brexit fiasco, the dishonesty and hypocrisy, they all lie at the door of the Tories.

Temujin

Like the conservative policy of forcing people to put something in their body they don't want???? Like that you mean?
On the contrary. The vaccination policy in the UK is one of the very few things this Conservative government has got right. Even then it is linked with incompetent and corrupt test and trace mechanisms, to say nothing of the sleaze around the provision of PPE.

BMS

You clearly know nothing whatsoever about the British Conservative party. Or the National Health Service. Or the Labor party, as it doesn't exist. The Labour Party has not been in power for a decade or so. The vanity projects, the wasteful "reorganisation", the incompetence, the venality and corruption, the Brexit fiasco, the dishonesty and hypocrisy, they all lie at the door of the Tories.
Neither do you know anything as shown. Just a load of baseless claims

BMS

On the contrary.
On the contrary, if 'my body my choice' is good enough for a woman to kill her own offspring then its good enough for an anti vaccination person to refuse the vaccine. Keep your bigotry out of other people's choice and morality that you yourself keep trying to tell people they have. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
Actually the wasteful, unfair, cruel, discriminatory and harmful policies belong to the left.

Truth7t7

Their body their choice, stick that where you choose it. The NHS has made staff redundant and so has the Care service, both already in crisis. Its worse in the USA. Just this week a report on an electrician forced out of his job with the NHS. So dont come on here leading people astray with your cultural marxism woke propaganda. A Christian nurse in my fellowship who works in OTU says anyone double jabbed who needs OTU support is expected to recover, whereas there is the possibility of non-vaccinated people facing death. The OTU units are still very busy but not clogged.

Cut your vile personal remarks and answer to your woke propaganda.
The virus has been circulating for almost 2 years, if a person is active and in public, herd immunity

Of course the liberals dont want to talk about immunity, then they lose power

Nice to see how Texas and Florida are handling things, complete freedom, no mandated masks, vaccines, and they have the lowest numbers in the country

shnarkle

Tide is turning, watched Governor Abbott from Texas tonight on Fox, they have no mandates whatsoever, mask, vaccines, nothing, and they are seeing the lowest numbers in the country

It appears corporations are on the bandwagon, 70 large corps are moving to Texas in the first part of next year, Tesla and Samsung to mention a few $Billions$ in jobs and revenue for Texas, Florida is seeing exactly the same

Why Silicon Valley Companies Are Moving to Texas

They are fleeing high taxes, expensive housing, and governmental regulations

Updated September 10, 2021
It's a bit of a mixed bag. I moved from California to Florida ten years ago to get away from all that insanity. I found this nice secluded spot next to a spring fed pond in the middle of the state, but they just finished installing sewer, water, electric etc. about a half mile away. They clear cut about 75 acres of forest, and I just noticed more pink flags going up so more to come.

I don't really want to move because it's so quiet and peaceful out here, but it they build some massive industrial complex, I'm outa here. My place has quintupled in value since I bought it. A few of my neighbors have already sold their places to snowbirds from New York, New Jersey and Canada.

I haven't really been following politics for the last ten years, but just started watching to see what DeSantis does. I'm just praying he keeps on this course because I love being in the free state of Florida.

Yakuda

On the contrary. The vaccination policy in the UK is one of the very few things this Conservative government has got right. Even then it is linked with incompetent and corrupt test and trace mechanisms, to say nothing of the sleaze around the provision of PPE.
I couldn't care less about the UK

BMS

I couldn't care less about the UK
I can and we dont need Temujin spreading baseless false information and insulting people because there may be some here from other parts of the world who arent woke and are interested.

BMS

Not at all. I hate incompetent, wasteful, unfair, cruel, discriminatory and harmful policies.
You dont because as we have seen from the evidence, you support them.
The fact that they are driven by conservatives is not unexpected, but not really relevant.
In fact the conservatives as bad as they are, are the only party not deluded by mentally deranged imaginary woke

Harry Leggs

Harry Leggs

“Rogan has worked with over 30 or 40 people that have done this and he swears by it, and he’s a good friend of mine that I’ve known for over 20 years. So yeah, I believe in what he’s saying. I believe the way he explained to me on how this thing works made sense to me,” White said.

“I’m attacking this thing with the methods that Rogan has learned from very smart people. I’m going to keep testing every two days until I’m negative and then I’m going to get back to work ASAP. I hope [I’ll be at UFC Vegas 44]. If I test negative, then absolutely positively I’ll be there. I’m going to do the exact protocol that’s supposed to be done to make sure I’m clean and can go and be around people again. As soon as that’s 100 percent clear, then I’ll be back to work.”

Authentic Nouveau

What are the 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 year affects of getting covid? We know there are long haulers and we also know there is organ damage in people who recover.

The bottom line is that it is the unvaccinated that are getting the sickest and dying. Your denying this does not make it false.
Your saying this doesn't make it true. . 2,4,5,8,10 year side effects from the Clot shot?

So far Nobody has lived a single full year after the clot shot.