Next? Slapping fines on the unvaccinated

CrowCross

I feel more sorry for anyone who has to work side by side with unvaccinated coworkers who also will not mask.
I feel sorry for the unvaxxed person who has to work side by side with a vaxxed person who can still develope and spread the virus.

vibise

How would you even know that?

Two unvaxxed people can receive the same amount of the virus...and one person become deathly sick while the other have little to no symptoms. The same is true with vaxxed people. Vaxxed people do die.
I presented a link with that data.

The % of vaxxed people who die is very small compared to the % of unvaxxed who die, as my numbers showed.

inertia

The unvaccinated people understand what the jab can and often will do to you. The unvaccinated people understand masks don't work.

The company I worked for told the employees that if you take the jab you won't be required to wear a mask...so, some of the people to be free took the jab. Then the company changed the rules and said despite being jabbed you still need to wear a mask. Why? The jab has been show to not work. That's why there will be forever boosters....adding billions of spike proteins to your body causing blood clots and heart attacks.

The largest issue illustrated ^above^ is the effect of misinformation spreading. It's very high here at CARM.

--> This thread is about fines imposed on people that don't comply.

The Supreme Court sides with fines in history. ( see the OP )

___

CrowCross

How is that different from any other required vaccine?
This jab really isn't a true vaccine but is an experimental gene therapy.

A true vaccine injects a dead virus into you and your body learns how to defend against the dead virus. mRNA injects a genetic code into you that gets into the nucleus of your cells where the code is read and then makes spike proteins that have the ability to travel through out your body...and in many cases cause adverse effects up yo and including death.

I'm surprised a person of your position had to actually ask that question.

CrowCross

The largest issue is ^above^ is the effect of misinformation spreading. It's very high here at CARM.

--> This thread is about fines imposed on people that don't comply.

The Supreme Court sides with fines in history. ( see the OP )

___
So, informing you of what the spike proteins traveling through your body can do is misinformation?
Informing you that vaxxed people can develope the virus and spread it is misinformation?

vibise

A true vaccine injects a dead virus into you and your body learns how to defend against the dead virus. mRNA injects a genetic code into you that gets into the nucleus of your cells where the code is read and then makes spike proteins that have the ability to travel through out your body...and in many cases cause adverse effects up yo and including death.

This is not remotely gene therapy, which is a term describing methods that will actually alter a specific gene in the body with the goal of correcting a genetic disease.

There are various ways vaccines can be designed with the goal of presenting an antigen to the human immune system. Some inject attenuated viruses and some use purified viral proteins while the covid vaccines introduce an RNA encoding spike protein. Same goal, different technology.

Nitpick - people tend to misuse the term "genetic code". This does not refer to the DNA sequence for a specific protein. It refers to the 3 nucleotide codon that specifies a particular amino acid added to the protein string. So for example, the RNA sequence CCCUCAGCC contains 3 codons that specify the protein sequence PSA (phenylalanine-serine-alanine). The "code" is CCC=P. Determination of the genetic code specifying all 20 amino acids got the Nobel prize.

vibise

Then take that one if you feel better. You're still getting man made spike proteins injected into you.
How is that different from the other manmade vaccines, or manmade monoclonals, or manmade drugs that do not even exist in nature?

Yakuda

This is not remotely gene therapy, which is a term describing methods that will actually alter a specific gene in the body with the goal of correcting a genetic disease.

There are various ways vaccines can be designed with the goal of presenting an antigen to the human immune system. Some inject attenuated viruses and some use purified viral proteins while the covid vaccines introduce an RNA encoding spike protein. Same goal, different technology.

Nitpick - people tend to misuse the term "genetic code". This does not refer to the DNA sequence for a specific protein. It refers to the 3 nucleotide codon that specifies a particular amino acid added to the protein string. So for example, the RNA sequence CCCUCAGCC contains 3 codons that specify the protein sequence PSA (phenylalanine-serine-alanine). The "code" is CCC=P. Determination of the genetic code specifying all 20 amino acids got the Nobel prize.
You realize this supposed "vaccine" doesn't work right?

inertia

More history:

"Jacobson had argued that the Massachusetts law requiring mandatory vaccination was a violation of due process under the 14th Amendment, particularly the right “to live and work where he will” under the precedent of Allgeyer v. Lousiana (1897), a case that found that a state law preventing certain out-of-state insurance corporations from conducting business in the state was unconstitutional restriction of freedom of contract under the 14th Amendment. Harlan answered that while the Court had protected such liberty, a citizen:

[M]ay be compelled, by force if need be, against his will and without regard to his personal wishes or his pecuniary interests, or even his religious or political convictions, to take his place in the ranks of the army of his country and risk the chance of being shot down in its defense. It is not, therefore, true that the power of the public to guard itself against imminent danger depends in every case involving the control of one's body upon his willingness to submit to reasonable regulations established by the constituted authorities, under the sanction of the State, for the purpose of protecting the public collectively against such danger.”

___

For further detail - reference: Interactive Constitution

Yakuda

How is that different from the other manmade vaccines, or manmade monoclonals, or manmade drugs that do not even exist in nature?
Well other vaccines actually prevent people from getting the diseases they were made to deal with

inertia

Well other vaccines actually prevent people from getting the diseases they were made to deal with

...and if one refuses and doesn't care about the wellbeing of a community should he be fined until compliance is verified?

___

Michael R2

The other vaccines do exactly the same thing. They are manufactured differently, but work in the same way, by causing they body to produce the spike protein which allows your immune system to react to them. Here is the information on the J&J vaccine, from the CDC:

Take note of the main ingredient and its purpose.
  • Recombinant, replication-incompetent Ad26 vector, encoding a stabilized variant of the SARS-CoV-2 Spike (S) protein
  • Provides instructions the body uses to build a harmless piece of a protein from the virus that causes COVID-19. This protein causes an immune response that helps protect the body from getting sick with COVID-19 in the future.

Yakuda

...and if one refuses and doesn't care about the wellbeing of a community should he be fined until compliance is verified?

___
I don't exist for the well being of the community. When did it become my responsibility to keep you safe? If your vaccine is so effective why do you care if I get it? Oh that's right because it doesn't work.