Next? Slapping fines on the unvaccinated

Yakuda

Actually, I find it distasteful and the concept of fining on healthcare issues rubs me the wrong way. That said, the Supreme Court has ruled in favor of fines in history.

Their reasoning is a good argument against my personal preferences here. ( got Golden Rule? )

___
It's not distasteful it's evil.

The SC also once ruled in favor of slavery. That's a horrible argument.

Tell you what, you leave me alone and I'll leave you alone. (Golden Rule)

TeabagSalad

Because your attempts to be left alone put other people at risk.

inertia

...as long as you remain responsible for leaving me truly alone just as I am responsible for leaving you alone it works.

If one of us is not responsible, the courts get involved.

___

Yakuda

Then why are unvaccinated people dying from Covid at a much higher rate than the vaccinated?
Because the unvaccinated were dying WITH covid before the vaccine. That's an asinine argument. Does it prevent covid? The polio vaccine actually prevented people from getting polio. You realize that right?

Last edited:

Yakuda

Because your attempts to be left alone put other people at risk.
Then all the more reason to leave me alone. I don't exist to help you Be safe or happy.

BTW I've had covid so i am no more a threat to anyone than you. And if you're vaccine is do effective why do you care if I get it? Oh that's right because it doesn't work.

Last edited:

Yakuda

...as long as you remain responsible for leaving me truly alone just as I am responsible for leaving you alone it works.

___
If you stay away from me them we'll be fine. I never liked sissies much, the whining gets to me.

Yakuda

And only you have the ability to determine what information is accurate; isn't that what you think?
That exactly what they think. They will tell you what's true. The think the rest of us are too stupid to figure it out. That's why the idiot leftists can never figure why they list elections. They can't figure out that most people don't appreciate being thought of as stupid.

CrowCross

inertia,​

This article is about Comirnaty..but the principle applies as to why there should not be any fines.

“?he Nuremberg Code, as well as federal law, provide that no human being can be forced to participate in a medical experiment,” The Defender further reported.

“Under 21 U.S. Code Sec.360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(III), ‘authorization for medical products for use in emergencies,’ it is unlawful to deny someone a job or an education because they refuse to be an experimental subject.”

The FDA’s own fact sheet also says something similar, explaining that under an EUA, “it is your choice to receive or not receive the vaccine. Should you decide not to receive it, it will not change your standard medical care.”

Licensed vaccines can supposedly be pushed on employees and students, according to The Defender, however it is not explained how or why from a constitutional perspective.

Interestingly, the law further states that once a fully licensed product becomes available, in this case Comirnaty, none of the EUA products can continue to be administered. This means that the Biden regime and anyone else trying to force people to take any of these injections is a criminal.

Keep in mind that Comirnaty is not even available to the public yet. This means that there are no vaccines currently available that can legally be mandated on anyone. Article

shnarkle

Greece: A "health fee" for anyone over 60 that is not vaccinated
Austria: Restrict movement of all unvaccinated people - violation costs up to $4000
Italy : Tests required every 48 hours for unvaccinated at their expense

Meanwhile, in the United States, District Judge Terry Doughty in Monroe, Louisiana "blocked the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) from enforcing vaccine mandates among health care workers until legal challenges are resolved". Some are seeking religious exemptions as a potential loophole to prevent the enforcement of any mandatory vaccination laws. Others are simply refusing to be vaccinated altogether.

Historically:

"In 1901 a deadly smallpox epidemic tore through the Northeast, prompting the Boston and Cambridge boards of health to order the vaccination of all residents. But some refused to get the shot, claiming the vaccine order violated their personal liberties under the Constitution.

One of those holdouts, a Swedish-born pastor named Henning Jacobson, took his anti-vaccine crusade all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court. The nation's top justices issued a landmark 1905 ruling that legitimized the authority of states to “reasonably” infringe upon personal freedoms during a public health crisis by issuing a fine to those who refused vaccination."

View attachment 2354

"But while the Cambridge vaccine order was compulsory, it wasn’t a “forced” vaccination. People like Jacobson who refused to get vaccinated faced a $5 fine, the equivalent of nearly $150 today. On July 17, 1902, Dr. Spencer issued a criminal complaint against Jacobson and other anti-vaccine activists to collect that $5 fine."

___
The harder governments try to push people into getting the vax, the more they rush into the point of diminishing returns. The mainstream media would like people to believe that the vast majority of people are already vaccinated, but their narrative is already falling apart. I don't know anyone who believes the narrative anymore. I know a grand total of ten people who have been vaccinated; the vast majority of which live in California.

My sister got the J&J, and within a year was having cancerous chunks of her back removed. My next door neighbor got the shot, and now his ankles are swollen up like he's got a nasty case of elephantitis. He's been in and out of the hospital half a dozen times since he got his second shot.

Everyone knows that these mandates are unenforceable, at least everyone in those states where they aren't being enforced.

I was in Lowe's a week ago and there's this recording asking patrons to practice social distancing, wear a mask, etc. The place was packed, and I think I saw three people wearing masks. Everyone gives them a wide berth because everyone knows they're the ones carrying the biggest viral load, and most likely to be contagious. Otherwise, no one practices anti-social distancing.

No one believes the corporate/media propaganda anymore.

Whateverman

Right. All of the people who claim they just want to be left alone ALSO want to be served by waiters, sold things by cashiers, paid by managers, and have their children taught things by teachers.

The reality is that "being left alone" isn't what they want. It's "not being told what to do".

inertia

Then all the more reason to leave me alone. I don't exist to help you Be safe or happy.

BTW I've had covid so i am no more a threat to anyone than you. And if you're vaccine is do effective why do you care if I get it? Oh that's right because it doesn't work.

No golden rule here...

___