Next? Slapping fines on the unvaccinated

Howie

What are the 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 year affects of getting covid? We know there are long haulers and we also know there is organ damage in people who recover.
You're dodging my question. You want to know reasons why people are refusing the vax? Its youth is a big one.
The bottom line is that it is the unvaccinated that are getting the sickest and dying. Your denying this does not make it false.
Your asserting that does not make that true.

Authentic Nouveau

I think that "Christians Science" members, as well as Amish and a number of other religious institutions, might legitimately invoke said religious exemptions.

In a truly free country, I have reason to believe that exemptions should be allowed with a reasonable expectation of appropriate behavior to protect others. Christian-like organizations should understand what loving your neighbor means.

Indeed. There are alternative vaccinations too.

___
You are not patriotic.

In the separation of church and state, the state doesn't have the authority to define whose religion is valid.

Two of the ring leaders in Global Warming cabal push call for jail for "deniers" Bill Nye and James Hansen.

Authentic Nouveau

The accurate info is that the spike proteins your body makes is spread through out your body and effects many body organs and can also cause strokes and heart attacks.
One of the videos which lasted 24 hours before censorship a nurse had seen more than one patient with micro thrombosis and necrosis turning into gangrene in fingers. One middle aged man had clots in his messentary (connective organs to intestines) and necrosis of small bowel which required surgery.

Authentic Nouveau

o_O

" The airline calculated that the average medical cost associated with a hospital stay for Covid-19 cost the company $50,000 per person."

Well, they are protecting their bottom line and reducing the potential for spread simultaneously.

___
You are a hospital outsider. They can prevent hospital stays with therapy.
The Hospitals hustle to get people on the vent and poisoned with remdesivir which damages organs.

Authentic Nouveau

Why do they not charge the vaxxed who are getting sick with covid?
Charge Pfizer?

When Obamascare was rolled out, the plan was to pay hospitals for inpatient care and if the patient was admitted for the same problem after they had been dismissed, the hospital was supposed to eat the charges on the follow up admission.

Our car dealers' mechanics do not get paid on "come backs".

Authentic Nouveau

The bottom line is that it is the unvaccinated that are getting the sickest and dying. Your denying this does not make it false.
So this doc is dead. Not very sick.

The "unvaccinated" include millions who are infected and asymptomatic. Stats are not your thing. Give us the number in millions of those who caught the pathogen, were never tested because they were asymptomatic.

shnarkle

That's a tiny sample size. Statistical significance is an important parameter to consider too.
There was a time in the US when 50 deaths from a vaccine sounded the death knell for that vaccine. Have you checked the VAERS website lately? Can you think of any reason why they wouldn't have immediately removed this "vaccine"?
I'm sorry to read about this very personal bad news. I assume both were inoculated with the J&J vaccine, right?
Not sure about my mother. My cousin got the Pfizer, and right after getting the second shot, he immediately forgot who he was. He had complete amnesia for over 8 hours.
Have there been many others displaying identical results? Can you supply scientific papers that provide more information for this conversation?
I've been supplying links to the CDC for over a year now, and no one cares. I see no point in bothering to persuade those who have already been completely brainwashed. The fact that you're unaware of any only spotlights the fact that you're not interested.

The CDC, the inventor of the PCR test, and the manufacturers all admit that these tests are not intended to diagnose Covid 19. There is no pandemic to begin with.

The CDC will mark someone who dies from poisoning, intentional and unintentional adverse events as Covid 19 deaths.

When the CDC admits that these "vaccines" will not prevent the spread, nor prevent infection, and recommend that those who have been vaccinated continue to wear masks, not to mention changing the definition of a vaccine; the game is over. No one who can think critically believes this nonsense anymore.
Many are tired of wearing masks at this point and everybody is entitled to have their own opinions, but not their own facts.
Where am I presenting my own facts?
Companies can and do force people to wear masks in order to provide service. Governments support their efforts.
Not where I live.
With the exception of the second amendment, the Constitution is a dead letter.
Ask me if I care. The Supreme Court is a joke.
- Fact: States have authority to:

"(1) regulate individuals and businesses for public health and safety "
Some might, but plenty will never exercise that right.
"(2) limit liberty to achieve common goods "
"(3) permit legislatures to delegate broad powers to public health agencies "
"(4) defer to the judgment of legislatures and agencies in the exercise of their powers
Thankfully, these are of no real concern to me. I don't live in a totalitarian state.

Attachments

• you may die which is normal.jpeg
    you may die which is normal.jpeg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2

inertia

You are not patriotic.

Oh, I am a USMC veteran - I'm betting you never stood on yellow footprints in Paris Island.

You continue with not sticking to the subject of the OP I see. [ Reminder - Subject: fines for unvaccinated people ] :coffee:

In the separation of church and state, the state doesn't have the authority to define whose religion is valid.

Yet, in October of this year, the Supreme Court refused to order Maine to allow religious exemptions.

Two of the ring leaders in Global Warming cabal push call for jail for "deniers" Bill Nye and James Hansen.

Yet, automobile manufacturers are spending billions and billions on electric and hydrogen-powered automobiles.

___

inertia

There was a time in the US when 50 deaths from a vaccine sounded the death knell for that vaccine.

Fifty out of ____? Did anyone receive fines?

Just one more quick question:

What country do you live in?

"Of more than 390 million doses of COVID-19 shots administered in the U.S. up to Sept. 27, VAERS received 8,164 reports of death (0.0021%) among people who were vaccinated."

____

Reference: Reuters

Harry Leggs

The last time I had a flight with Delta I was on a completely filled flight. Masks were everywhere up to and including all of DIA. No one was talking about a boycott.
The statement had to do with a 200 dollar increase to unvaccinated floated by Vbise and when i read that red flags went up.
I have a wait-and-see attitude about ^this^.
Do you work? Are you married with kids and paying health coverage thru your employer? If they mandated a 200 dollar increase to your health coverage and not to others.... what would you do? You do know the overall cost goes up every year for health coverage or does it go down in your case? Do you not notice if the overall takehome drops and wonder why? I am not married. If i did get married and had to provide health coverage for my spouse,, guess what happens to my take home. It drops and if she has kids it drops even more assuming they are uninsured. Then she asserts smokers are charged more? Are smokers charged more where you work for health coverage? Married people pay more and married people with kids pay more and more and more for coverage that drops and drop and drops. So where is the smoker increase because it is not happening where i work. Of course where i work,, nobody smokes. I know of not one person who smokes where i work.

So now these for profit insurance companies are going to tack on a 200 dollar increase for unvaccinated? it may make headlines where it is all legal to lie to the public for shock value and increase readership (if it bleeds it leads) but it will not happen without negative consequences for the insurance companies and they know that. Insurance companies are not loaded with low Infos which is a euphemism for idiots.
I don't know what that means.

Last edited:

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
I understand that one of the airlines is charging unvaccinated employees an extra $200/month for healthcare insurance. Seems to me that is an appropriate path to take. If smokers can be charged extra, why not the unvaccinated?

Why not charge the obese extra as well? Seems appropriate.....Maybe a $200 charge per month on anyone buying junk food or soft drinks be charged extra at the grocery stores.....

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
o_O

" The airline calculated that the average medical cost associated with a hospital stay for Covid-19 cost the company $50,000 per person."

Well, they are protecting their bottom line and reducing the potential for spread simultaneously.

___

Yet the vaccinated get and spread covid.....

You really think it's fair, especially for an unvaxxed person that HAD covid and has antibodies, be charged extra when their protection is far superior than that of a vaxxed person?

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
And they note that this surcharge has induced many of their unvaccinated employees to get the shots. So when employees are faced with costs, they abandon their opposition to vaccination.

Tell that to Southwest.....they didn't.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
Many vaccinated people also obtain tests to increase their own awareness and help prevent asymptomatic spread by observing healthy protocols.

____

No they don't. NO vaccinated person does random testing to make sure they aren't asymptomatic....a made up term.....since we all know the pandemic was not spread by the asymptomatic.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
Vaccinations, like all medical procedures, include information about possible side effects.
The concerning side effects of the covid vaccines are very rare, whereas actually contracting covid can be very dangerous.

They aren't rare.....hence the reason Pfizer didn't want it's data released until most of the vaccinated are dead....in 2076.