No Benefit to Taking Ivermectin for COVID-19 Symptoms

And you still post your posts. You are like the voice in the wilderness warning everyone of the dangers of nothing. It's a big job man.

Aside from you and vibise, maybe one or two others, I don't see much credibility given here to your many studies. People decide for themselves and once you lie to them all bets are off. Fauci made your job much harder.

You've lost the fight over COVID fear, you've lost the fight over mandating your vaccines. Now it's fighting over whether some drug makes one feel better.
He has the global warming panic for backup.

How many of the clot shot bullies, still got infected after their jab and secretly took ivermectin?

It was NOT an ordinary drug study.
It was a solicitation for survey.
Duke pulls in millions for medical research. No way they will risk the millions from Big Pharma.

Ordinary -

Competing Interest Statement​

Authorship is attributed to the ACTIV-6 Study Group. Funding information for the ACTIV-6 study is included in the manuscript.

Clinical Trial​

NCT04885530

Funding Statement​

ACTIV-6 is funded by the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) (3U24TR001608-05W1).

Author Declarations​

I confirm all relevant ethical guidelines have been followed, and any necessary IRB and/or ethics committee approvals have been obtained.

___

Ordinary -

Competing Interest Statement​

Authorship is attributed to the ACTIV-6 Study Group. Funding information for the ACTIV-6 study is included in the manuscript.

Clinical Trial​

NCT04885530

Funding Statement​

ACTIV-6 is funded by the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) (3U24TR001608-05W1).

Author Declarations​

I confirm all relevant ethical guidelines have been followed, and any necessary IRB and/or ethics committee approvals have been obtained.

___

That is 100% worthless

You don't get it.
One of my professions has an ethics exam..

You don't understand

And you push fauchee who lied under oath to Congress and Mickey Mannn who lied under oath to a court.

Why didn't you tell us They lied/

Your sources lie. Like your amen corner lies about my credentials.

You ought to be able to see a clear difference between sharing the same culture, and sharing the same faith. There are voices in our culture that say they are for tolerance. As it turns out, these voices belong to the most intolerant people perhaps who have ever lived. The virtue of sanity is actually become a rather hard thing to come by in the media landscape, although it's quite prevalent among the people who comprise our population.
Lot of American culture seeking to punish clean people who rejected the Clot shot series.

How do you suppose Jesus feels about your mischaracterization of Joe Rogan?
How do you suppose Jesus feels about his mischaracterization of the Flood of Noah.

Wrong on both accounts.

Infact pfizermectin...works similiar to ivermection.

Lets also not forget HCQ which opens the cell up so zinc can enter into the nucleus and stop the virus from duplicating.
I have posted on 4 products that aid in transferring zinc thru the bi layer lipid membrane.

I have posted on 4 products that aid in transferring zinc thru the bi layer lipid membrane.
From a previous post May 5th 2021
Not quite sure what they were trying to do..but it is the HCQ that helps the Zinc. Zinc in the nucleus of the cell is what kills the virus. The problem is getting the zinc to the nucleus. When HCQ is introduced it creates a hole for the Zinc to enter.

I presented this video before, not sure if you watched it. It explains the way it works. Roger Seheult, MD has a series of videos and seems to be neutral presenting only science. Just for the record I have seen clinical reports that show HCQ works....but it has to be given early on and not when your on a ventilator. Ivermectin is also effective.

And fauci made tons of money deceiving people about ivermectin. I love your blind adoration of fauci
Get this. Docs write scripts and hand out samples. But don't sell drugs. Pharmacies fill prescriptions.
fauchee refused to say how much they got in kickbacks from pharma.

A report says that the corrupt health establishment at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) raked in $350 million is kickbacks, mostly from big pharmaceutical companies over the last decade.

NIH funds research. They do not do the research drug development.

I have several channels of information.

The Drug companies that are clients.
The sales reps that call on me.
The few employees i have hired over the years that were drug reps.
My sister who was a Pharma director in a large hospital

Separate from the study of medicine.

They also hide behind the paid for fact checkers.

Here is a "fact checker" incident.

Twitter doesn't suspend pro-abortion people that post death threats to Clarence Thomas.

Brown University epidemiologist Andrew Bostom, by contrast, remains suspended by Twitter five days after he shared the results from a vaccine-sperm study in Andrology, published by the Andrology Society of America (ASA).

Bostom's tweet noted the Israeli researchers didn't measure the "boostering effect" and rhetorically asked if that would "yield another decline" in sperm concentration. Twitter said the tweet violated its rule against "spreading misleading or potentially harmful information related to COVID-19." Spokesperson Trenton Kennedy declined to specify how to Just the News, or explain why Twitter hadn't acted against ASA for publishing the study.
Marxist ministry of misinformation protects fauchee and the clot shot product line.

Here is a "fact checker" incident.

Twitter doesn't suspend pro-abortion people that post death threats to Clarence Thomas.

Marxist ministry of misinformation protects fauchee and the clot shot product line.
Vaccine deniers are half as likely to have a college degree than the vaccinated.

not surprising

Vaccine deniers are half as likely to have a college degree than the vaccinated.

not surprising
The clot shots are not vaccines. I observe your resistance to learning.

Grupo fauchee lies. Listen to Cavuto rant.

Fauchee displays a Cluster B personality disorder and it is comorbid with his atheism.

Troo disciples of fauchee.

side walk preachers against Ivermectin

The extremists shop the internet for "surveys" to help the poor Saint Tony

Fauchee is a liar.

Even lower is when the uneducated sock puppets try to discredit Kari

Kary Mullis INVENTED the PCR technology

So fauchee convinced Dr Mullis that he likes to lie.

You are a Fauci groupie. More important a stooge for a bunch of filthy rich corrupted fat cats in medicine who loves lies to truth.

You would be lost in a medical library.

This fauchee was identified as a liar.

Kary Mullis INVENTED the PCR technology

He knew fauchee and called Tony out before covid was introduced by wuhan labs.

The troo disciples of Fauchee try to dismiss Ivermectin.

Here is their flagrant dishonesty they won't report.
The dangerous Clot Shot.

Some discredited medical outsiders.

Sad part is so many poor souls bought their lies.
Here is a real scientist that knows fauchee very well. Tells us fauchee is a liar. He had no axe to grind. This was recorded before fauchee/wuhan fru.

My first views of fauchee Feb 2020 I knew he was a quack.

Dr. Zev Zelenko Who Saved Thousands of Lives During the COVID Pandemic – Passes Away After Long Battle with Cancer​

The botched attempt at Duke was designed to fail

His treatment plan included zinc, low-dose hydroxychloroquine, and azithromycin. It is known as, “The Zelenko Protocol.”

The uneducated OP misses medical education

Among them are Dr. George Fareed, a former professor of virology at Harvard Medical School, and Dr. Britain Tyson, who have treated more than 20,000 COVID patients in Southern California. Zelenko told WND the two physicians have seen zero deaths, or at the most one, with the Zelenko Protocol.

He has explained that the key virus killer is zinc, which has a known antiviral effect, and it’s drugs like hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin and quercetin that “open the door to the cell and let the zinc in.”

Like I have posted one of 4 ionophores open transport of zinc.

Duke missed the zinc.

The OP is a flashy case of misinformation.

Back