No Benefit to Taking Ivermectin for COVID-19 Symptoms

When did class war politics become a GOP platform? It used to be, and still is, a basic tenet of the Democratic party.

___
I couldn't care less about class war politics. Fauci got rich pitching the supposed vaccine. Good for him but don't spit on my shoes and try to convince me it's raining. That's the part that bugs me. You people think everyone is as stupid as a democrat.

I couldn't care less about class war politics. Fauci got rich pitching the supposed vaccine. Good for him but don't spit on my shoes and try to convince me it's raining. That's the part that bugs me. You people think everyone is as stupid as a democrat.

Again, the OP is not about Dr. Fauci.

___

I'll accept that as your acknowledgement that fauci got rich pitching a supposed vaccine.

More "haves vs have nots" politics? A virus can't care less.

The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans or animals as published in December 2021. Today, medical science places their past recommendation on solid scientific understanding.

Joseph Mercola and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. are not on solid ground here.

___

You mean no financial benefit for big pharma. There is all kinds of studies demonstrating the benefits of IVM, with others since the treatment is a cocktail, in correct dosage and early treatment. They have been posted here. Who funded the Duke study? Who benefits from the Duke study? How bout big pharma? From your Duke study. A i understand the IVM is not used in isolation but with others so you and your study are off on that.

''Ivermectin is not approved by the FDA to treat COVID-19 and should only be taken for COVID-19 as part of a clinical trial.''

That means Big Pharma wants no competition for their high-priced shots since it cuts into their profits. It is a rigged game bought and paid for by big pharma oligarchs. Always use tried and true medications over new, expensive and experimental shots that pass a low bar. Besides IVM is for treatment and the shots are EUA approved for prevention. If the shots prevented the spread then there would be no reason for IVM. :D All the shots do is make more billionaires for the already rich.

About the "Children's Defense Fund":

___

And how do these people decide for themselves?
I don't listen to anyone, not your Fauci, not your left and right wing pundits. Whoopdeedoo.

Sounds like you're upset they don't believe all your propoganda.

You'll have to ask them, I'm not them.

I don't listen to anyone, not your Fauci, not your left and right wing pundits. Whoopdeedoo.

Sounds like you're upset they don't believe all your propoganda.

You'll have to ask them, I'm not them.
What's amazing is the very question she asks reveals her belief that the average American is a moron and can't decide for themselves what's good for them. It's amazing!

What's amazing is the very question she asks reveals her belief that the average American is a moron and can't decide for themselves what's good for them. It's amazing!
Yes, it is funny watching them try to hide their superiority complex. It just itches to come out.

Did these studies include a decentralized, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled platform?

Sure - go ahead - make my day.

__
You know and I know...one of the reason Ivermectin was demonized was to push the jab that doesn't work.
CHA-CHING for big pharma.

If they had something that worked such as HCQ or Ivermectin...they would not be able to develope the jab...then mandate it to people.

Now, if you need to pretend everything is on the up-and up...have at it.

And you still post your posts. You are like the voice in the wilderness warning everyone of the dangers of nothing. It's a big job man.

Aside from you and vibise, maybe one or two others, I don't see much credibility given here to your many studies.

The same biased poster has devoted hundreds of posts disagreeing with God and what God said and did Flood of Noah.
People decide for themselves and once you lie to them all bets are off. Fauci made your job much harder.

You've lost the fight over COVID fear, you've lost the fight over mandating your vaccines. Now it's fighting over whether some drug makes one feel better.

Dirty Duke. Fine school and they get mega millions for research from Big Pharma. No way they would jeopardize research funding with an OTC product off patent.

The billions in Pharma are focused on Drug patents.

You know and I know...one of the reason Ivermectin was demonized was to push the jab that doesn't work.
CHA-CHING for big pharma.

If they had something that worked such as HCQ or Ivermectin...they would not be able to develope the jab...then mandate it to people.

Now, if you need to pretend everything is on the up-and up...have at it.
Every time I remind that poster that fauci got rich pitching that supposed vaccine, Im told, "This thread isn't about fauci". Hilarious

You are a Fauci groupie. More important a stooge for a bunch of filthy rich corrupted fat cats in medicine who loves lies to truth.

You would be lost in a medical library.
Two of the dirtiest industries in terms of kickbacks and corruption are oil and gas and medical. Oil and gas has thousands of workers that have credit cards and purchasing authority hundreds of miles away from head quarters.
Healthcare is packed with spiffs, inducements, kickbacks and bribes.

Back