No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

Many people survive and I am sure you are aware of this truth. Clearly, survival is important, but being healthy without additional unnecessary medical burdens that reduce life's potential great experiences is a better choice than day-in, day-out survival and a vaccine can make all the difference.

See: Long-Haul
That all sounds fine and dandy...but the long term effects of the jab are unknown. The long tern effects can't be known because the vaccine jab hasn't been out long enough and the human trials are currently being conducted.
The animal trials have been blown off for the most part.

I have seen several articles and videos where they had mentioned when some animals were reinfected they died or came down with mad cow disease.

Maybe the Gates population reduction people are right.

That all sounds fine and dandy...but the long term effects of the jab are unknown. The long tern effects can't be known because the vaccine jab hasn't been out long enough and the human trials are currently being conducted.
The animal trials have been blown off for the most part.

I have seen several articles and videos where they had mentioned when some animals were reinfected they died or came down with mad cow disease.

Maybe the Gates population reduction people are right.
Rat said to another rat: Have you had the shot yet?
Other rat: No, they’re experimenting on humans first.

Many people survive and I am sure you are aware of this truth. Clearly, survival is important, but being healthy without additional unnecessary medical burdens that reduce life's potential great experiences is a better choice than day-in, day-out survival and a vaccine can make all the difference.

See: Long-Haul
You hope....and yes a vaccine can make all the difference. But, we alll forget...this vaccine is experimental. We don't know the long haul effects of it.

Here are 4 videos that present the problems with the C-19 vaccine.

edit-too many links

https://thenewamerican.com/covid-shots-to-decimate-world-population-warns-dr-bhakdi/

Last edited by a moderator:
Not taking the bait for your cheap shots. Find someone else to harass.
Whateverman is all talk...when asked to provide information...which is what I want to see, he just makes unsupported claims.

NOBODY wants any of the vaccine long term problems to be true. (unless your plan is the geat reset.)

I'm just looking for scientific evidence that says there is no problem.

Whateverman is all talk...when asked to provide information...which is what I want to see, he just makes unsupported claims.

NOBODY wants any of the vaccine long term problems to be true. (unless your plan is the geat reset.)

I'm just looking for scientific evidence that says there is no problem.
From what we’re seeing, it looks like the opposite is true. There are problems that won’t even show up for a while. Like many of the other drugs out there.

I don’t really understand that concept. Are they saying the side effects of the vaccine are contagious?
They are saying the antibodies that hunt down the spike the vaccine codes for causes problems.

I believe she is saying when people get the vaccine and make the spikes....they can sneeze on you and give you the spikes. Your body will then attack the spikes and produce antibodies that can harm you.

They are saying the antibodies that hunt down the spike the vaccine codes for causes problems.

I believe she is saying when people get the vaccine and make the spikes....they can sneeze on you and give you the spikes. Your body will then attack the spikes and produce antibodies that can harm you.
Ok. Well that’s scary.

Nurse Warns To Stay Away From Vaccinated People.

What some are saying is that....Vaccinated people can be shedders of the spike.
Leaving aside the question of how shed spike protein could pose a danger to other people, there is work on other viruses that animals can be protected from certain viruses if their cells are able to release viral envelope proteins that do what the spike does - bind to the host cell surface proteins used for virus entry. If these "loose" viral proteins are bound to surface receptors, then those receptors are not available to infectious virus. This has a protective effect.

The whole point of the vaccines (all of them) is to get your body to attack the spikes. The body does this by producing antibodies, and in some cases activating natural killer cells that go after the virus.

What antibodies produced in this scenario would be harmful?

Not taking the bait for your cheap shots. Find someone else to harass.
It's not a cheap shot. You're literally passing along fake news, and this has been demonstrated to you multiple times. The project Veritas nonsense and COVID mortality rates alone are enough to prove me right.

It's not a cheap shot. You're literally passing along fake news, and this has been demonstrated to you multiple times. The project Veritas nonsense and COVID mortality rates alone are enough to prove me right.
You wouldn’t know right if it was water and you fell out of a boat.

Ok. Well that’s scary.
It is scary.

Here's more scary stuff....I don't know if it's true but articles like this are all over the place.

The information carrying molecule, messenger RNA, can instruct human cells ultimately in the same way as cancer drivers, playing a major role in causing cancer to thrive while inactivating natural tumor-suppressing proteins the human body creates to save you from cancer. This is the complete opposite of what the CDC and the vaccine manufactures are telling everyone right now about the Covid vaccines, and this is based on clinical research by molecular biologists at the Sloan Kettering Institute.

Even sequencing the DNA in cancer cells doesn’t reveal these changes, that’s how sneaky the vaccines are. It’s like a Trojan horse that tells your cells to allow these changes to be made, as if they were safe, but they’re not. All assumptions being made about mRNA being ‘safe’ right now have been completely turned 180 degrees with this research. Consider this very carefully if you have not yet been vaccinated with mRNA technology, and you may want to ‘lawyer-up’ if you already got the jabs. rest of the article.

Back