No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

AND safe.
Your evidence is?
(and there have not been, in spite of the specious cries of the right-wing partisans here),
prove it
we'd still have a few hundred million shots being delivered with only a 9/11's worth of deaths.
Ok so those peoples lives dont matter.
ps. that number is obviously a falsehood they're pushing. It's widely known that mortality rates for COVID-19 hover around 2%.
Prove it

We just don't know exactly how effective.....

But, but, but...they did adequate testing.

See Meme above.
I don't do memes.

They did adequate testing to prove safety and efficacy against the virus that was circulating. That data was very precise.

The variants share the vast majority of features of the original virus, so it was expected that the vaccine would be effective against them. Since then, empirical data has born out that expectation. However the empirical data was not taken in a controlled study against a placebo, which is the gold standard for determining precise effectiveness. Therefore the knowledge of the effectiveness against variants is not as precise. Perhaps instead of 96% effective, is might be 85% effective, or maybe even the full 96%. One thing the empirical data does show is that the vaccines are not totally ineffective, otherwise the numbers of fully vaccinated people contracting covid would be much higher, but no such jump in those numbers has been detected. Indeed every epidemiological measure shows that disease spread is down to the extent expected based on the numbers of people vaccinated.

Had an unpleasant covid experience with a doctor today. I went to urgent care for something not related. The doctor wanted to talk about covid instead, and was bound and determined to get me tested and vaccinated. She was looking up my nose, down my throat. No covid symptoms. Not one. But she said she thought I should get tested anyway. I told her no. She asked if I was getting the vaccine, and I told her no. I have bad reactions to vaccines, and don’t even get the flu shots anymore. She kept giving me death looks. Like how dare I not do what she told me.

Then she sent me to the ER for some imaging and blood work, and she said “they’ll do the covid test there. I said no again. Then she said, “well I’ll just write in your chart that you’re afraid.” I said, “Not afraid, just cautious. You can write whatever you want in my chart, but you’re not going to stick anything up my nose or in my arm.”

So I got over to the ER. They took my vitals and didn’t say a word about covid tests or vaccines the whole several hours I was there.

I asked one of the nurses if they were still seeing a lot of covid cases, and she said no they hardly ever see any anymore. But they are swamped with people having bad reactions to the shots. Many are hospitalized with severe problems.

Made me wonder if that urgent care doc gets kickbacks for every test and shot she gives.

mRNA is not organic...it is man made. Perhaps we differ on the term organic. You might argue a GMO chicken is organic.

The nanoparticules encapsulating the mRNA are also man made.
Of course mRNA is organic. Our DNA is used as a template for mRNAs which then go on to direct the production of proteins in our bodies.

Organic chemistry is the study of molecules that contain carbon, like DNA, RNA (including mRNA) and protein.

The nano particles are made of 3 lipids + cholesterol.

Of course mRNA is organic. Our DNA is used as a template for mRNAs which then go on to direct the production of proteins in our bodies.

Organic chemistry is the study of molecules that contain carbon, like DNA, RNA (including mRNA) and protein.

The nano particles are made of 3 lipids + cholesterol.
I thought they must be organic. How could they not be?

I thought they must be organic. How could they not be?
In the context of a discussion about molecules / chemistry, anything with carbon is organic - yes. For the layman, though, I'll bet "organic" simply means "occurring in nature". I'll bet he was trying to point to the molecules having been created in a lab, et al...

I'm just guessing though..

Had an unpleasant covid experience with a doctor today. I went to urgent care for something not related. The doctor wanted to talk about covid instead, and was bound and determined to get me tested and vaccinated. She was looking up my nose, down my throat. No covid symptoms. Not one. But she said she thought I should get tested anyway. I told her no. She asked if I was getting the vaccine, and I told her no. I have bad reactions to vaccines, and don’t even get the flu shots anymore. She kept giving me death looks. Like how dare I not do what she told me.

Then she sent me to the ER for some imaging and blood work, and she said “they’ll do the covid test there. I said no again. Then she said, “well I’ll just write in your chart that you’re afraid.” I said, “Not afraid, just cautious. You can write whatever you want in my chart, but you’re not going to stick anything up my nose or in my arm.”

So I got over to the ER. They took my vitals and didn’t say a word about covid tests or vaccines the whole several hours I was there.

I asked one of the nurses if they were still seeing a lot of covid cases, and she said no they hardly ever see any anymore. But they are swamped with people having bad reactions to the shots. Many are hospitalized with severe problems.

Made me wonder if that urgent care doc gets kickbacks for every test and shot she gives.
Hospital in Indiana. Had a male 36 years old in for surgery. Went well, was dismissed and shortly died of a heart attack. Had occlusion etc and family sued the hospital for negligence. From then on all males above a certain age that were admitted get a cardiac workup. Defensive medicine.

I don't do memes.

They did adequate testing to prove safety and efficacy against the virus that was circulating. That data was very precise.

The variants share the vast majority of features of the original virus, so it was expected that the vaccine would be effective against them. Since then, empirical data has born out that expectation. However the empirical data was not taken in a controlled study against a placebo, which is the gold standard for determining precise effectiveness. Therefore the knowledge of the effectiveness against variants is not as precise. Perhaps instead of 96% effective, is might be 85% effective, or maybe even the full 96%. One thing the empirical data does show is that the vaccines are not totally ineffective, otherwise the numbers of fully vaccinated people contracting covid would be much higher, but no such jump in those numbers has been detected. Indeed every epidemiological measure shows that disease spread is down to the extent expected based on the numbers of people vaccinated.
There has been ZERO testing on ANY isolated sequences. The inventor of the PCR test admitted this.

You are blowing smoke again. Medical outsider.

Do some research....all the info is there for those that have eyes to see.

Moderna lied about a life altering side effect. Fact.
I'm fairly sure that if you had a link that supported any of what you are saying, you would have given it. You have done it before when you thought you had proof. The excuse "do your own research" is a cop-out to make it look like one has proof without actually having it. So, I call your bluff.

Back