No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

In what publications?

But I did as much research as I could on the vaccine, before getting it. My husband has a form of leukemia that can be treated, though not cured. He is in early stages yet. As it progresses he will need chemotherapy from pills. I would do ANYTHING to help keep my husband healthy, so long as it is not immoral or illegal. But thank you for your warning.
Prayers for your husband may Almighty God heal him or make his journey bearable in Jesus’ name.

You do know there is a well known and respected microbiologist warning people to NOT get the mRNA vaccine, but the lame stream media will never let his warnings be made public. There are also respected virologist warning against the mRNA vaccine but from the lame stream media nothing. You might want to listen to some of these folks their warnings against the mRNA vaccine are based on science NOT emotions and their warnings are pretty dire.
Or you might want to avoid cherry-picking from those few people on the fringe. Also, the fact that you did not cite who you are referring to suggests you may not actually have someone you want others to look at to closely or critically.

Or you might want to avoid cherry-picking from those few people on the fringe. Also, the fact that you did not cite who you are referring to suggests you may not actually have someone you want others to look at to closely or critically.
That is why I love America ! I make my decisions based on the word of God( not man) and I do my own research which I suggest you do. Every coin has 2 sides.

I always had to laugh at that rule. I don't know how big your sanctuary is...but, I am involved with a high school soccer team. The rules for the school were to limit the amount of people in the gym for volleyball was 50 which included the team, coaches and refs.

Soccer was outside and the team had to wear masks on the bench but not on the field. But I said all of that to say this...on away games we could pack 46 students plus coaches on a school bus...sitting side by side...Of course everyone felt good because we were protected by our leaky masks.
Our sanctuary is designed to hold about....80 people or so. We have 86 members. Besides limiting the seating, health professionals recommended staying 6 feet apart, and that would be impossible to do with one seating. So, we went to 2 services, with Pastor W. kinda staggering the seating,, by putting Do Not Sit Here signs on some of the seats. That way, different families never sat directly in front of, or behind, other families, but diagonally. I hope that makes sense. :) Most church services, depending upon the time of year, see 60-75% of members show up. One time, when my husband was still pastor, we actually had 100%, but we were much smaller then. 60 members. But that was some years ago.

Proper masks worn properly can reduce the risk of infection. I had an article on here earlier from the University of California-San Francisco, that showed 2 incidences where many people were up close to 3 people who were feeling ill with covid, but everyone was wearing a mask, and no one got covid? One was on a plane and the other was in a beauty parlor. I remember reading the article in our newspaper. It was pretty interesting.

Masks aren't perfect, but they do reduce the payload of droplets spewed into the air when we cough or sneeze. :)

Well, if you are not getting that from public health officials, then one wonders where you are getting that misinformation from.

It's not misinformation....try reading this thread for a change, since everything is already in it.
But you are not a public health official, your saying that doesn't carry much weight.

Right back atcha.

Words have meaning, so it is important to use them correctly. A "side effect" is first of all, an "effect". The word "effect" means:

What is reported to VAERS is SIDE EFFECTS from the vaccine. You can word play all day, but that's exactly what it is.

You said scientists could be paid off, like politicians.

I know what I said...I didn't say they , WERE, I said they can be.
That kinda implies you think they might be. Or did you mean something else?

Might be doesn't mean WERE. So stop.

But we do have at least 500 scientists owned by China and other foreign countries....but you keep thinking this is for your benefit.

Note to readers: Do not take the word of any anonymous Internet poster who claims to have done more research than you. Such postings are as likely as not to contain misinformation, or worse, disinformatoin. Talk to your own doctor about medical advice - someone you know personally and trust.
Ok we don't accept your word. You can't cough the names of any pathologists who know who you are. I can. You don't even know what all Pathologists do. My Primary care physician also relies on consults from pathology like I do.

You claimed every one here is a medical outsider. That is your style of misinformation disinformatoin.

Remind lurkers how aggressive you were insisting Mike Mannn had been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize and they sent him a nasty letter telling him to quit lying. Global Warming science decepticonn.

6% of my company revenue gets spent on research.

Except I have been doing lots of research from medical and scientific journals. So, no one is telling ME "what to believe." Certainly not Michael Adams or that Tucker Carlson guy. :) OR Fauci OR the CDC.

I have been doing lots of research from medical and scientific journals and put down some of their findings on here.

It concluded that asymptomatic people don't spread the disease. But this was very early on, in Feb. 2020 and more information about this has come to light since then. But the CDC published this on its website just last month.

But if you are done with this, that's fine with me. Peace. :)
When you quoted Snopes, you shot yourself in both feet. "Fact check" blogs tell you what to believe. They did.

It was your way of showing you really don't have a research background.

Is that why some leading microbiologist and virologist are warning people to not take the vaccine ? You believe those scientist are bad people who don’t care about others ? Maybe you have been sold a lie ever consider that ?
He is from England. The home of socialized medicine and decubitus ulcers. (bed sores pandemic)
Pretty country. They just gave their heroes a 1% raise for nurses for good work and 5% inflation. Boris' nurse who took care of him when he had covid quit. 1% was an insult.

Snopes is worse that wiki.
Snopes was a couple out of their house who Google. He cheated and ripped her off and they divorced. The point is we can't trust 2 people who can't trust each other.

Founder of Snopes (far left moral purveyor of truth in the media) allegedly embezzled $98,000 for prostitutes during his divorce.
Fact check that^^^^ lol.

Wicki doesn't Google, they allow contributors to post. Snope has political left wing pals that send e-mails and get them to remove comments or look stuff up.

I know what I said...I didn't say they , WERE, I said they can be.
]

Yes I know.

Might be doesn't mean WERE. So stop.
I agree "might be" doesn't mean "were." That is why I wrote "might be.".

But we do have at least they 00 scientists owned by China and other foreign countries....but you keep thinking this is for your benefit.
Huh?

Last edited:
Depending on who wins this One World Order war...Fauci will ether walk or be jailed.

The bible mentions a One Word order...or should I say describes it....so, sooner or later it will get here. The question is, is this it or is it still off in the distant future.

Back