No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

I love my fellow human beings enough to know not to go anywhere if I am sick. The biggest lie they sold to the naive was making them think the healthy are somehow sick and will make you sick simply by breathing.
Well, that goes without saying,, sick folks should stay home.. But people can have the virus and shed it before they have any symptoms. It is like that with most viruses.. My daughter caught the virus from co-workers back in January. She worked with these three women who seemed fine--then all three came down with the virus, left work, and right after that, so did my daughter. All 4 recovered without incident, thank the good Lord. All of us in our family still wear masks when we go out. :)

Last edited:
Unlike some people here, I do not claim to know the motives of those I have never even met. However the idea of opposing a vaccine, especially a new vaccine, plays very well into the politics these same people seem to hold. So if I had to guess, I would say yes. They are opposed to the vaccine because it makes them feel good to be opposed to something that Democrats approve of.

Does it make you feel good to be oposed to the anti-jabbers?

When it comes to the side effects and long term effects of the jab....I hope I'm wrong.
I think people can search out confirming misinformation for just about any crackpot theory they might wish to believe.

Yes, there is a lot of crackpot theories...flat earth, never been to the moon...

Perhaps the vaccine can cause mad cow in humans is a crackpot theory...I certainly hope it is....but, the science out there says it is a possibility.

Do you know the sequence in the spikes are found contained in other sequences in your body?
If it is shaming to tell you that you are helping to spread disease, then yes, I am shaming you. But I prefer to think of it not as shaming but as educating you so that you can do better.

They say you can spread the disease after getting the jab...which is why the CDC is still saying wear a mask.
That was a long time ago when covid was mostly found in the old. Now covid is being spread much more by the young and healthy people who often show only mild symptoms or no symptoms at all.

If you say so.

They say part of a womens reproduction system contains a sequence similiar to the spike....when your body learns to fight the spike..the sequence...it also attacks other portions of your body where the sequence can be found. That's what the scientist and doctors are saying.

Can you prove that wrong?
There are no spikes that are caused primarily by those who have been vaccinated. It is extremely unlikely (although not impossible) for someone who is vaccinated to spread the disease.
How would you know that? If it is extremely unlikely for a vaccinated person to spread the disease..why is Joe Biden walking around outside in the sunlight double masked?

But the real point was the vaccinated people shedding the spike...not the virus.

No - ten of the thirteen authors retracted the fraudulent paper.

Someone messed up.

Again, there were 10 of 13 individuals that retracted the paper. They wrote:

"We wish to make it clear that in this paper no causal link was established between MMR vaccine and autism..."

No. Again - ten of the thirteen retracted the fake science.

"...no causal link was established between MMR vaccine and autism..."

I believe that statement above is true.

History records a different scenario.

The referees should have performed their job. They obviously did not.

- The scientific method works.

This quote provides an accurate history of the events. Understanding the bias in their faked science is an important factor.

The only way that history comes across is understanding that the brother's mother required financial aid - before admission. Even after admission, the only real diagnosis was an impairment of language -not- a causal link to the MMR vaccine.

The mention of the John Birch Society is an observation from Crowcross's videos that provide commercials for this right-wing group.

A fact: "John Birch was one of the first anti-vaccinationists and fought against Edward Jenner’s new smallpox vaccine."

Even so, crowcross said that he is not an anti-vaccination supporter.

Since I referenced scientific papers, your accusations are with the many authors of the papers I provided.
And here I thought John Birch was just an anti-Communist guy...:)

I found this great website about deaths from vaccines over the past 200 years, and the Smallpox vaccine is included:

I tried to cut and paste from the section on smallpox vaccine side effects, but it is acting all wonky. I am on my tablet. When I get on my laptop next, I will retry. But it is in section 4.7: Complications from Smallpox Vaccine.

Bottom line is, no medicine or vaccine is 100% safe for 100% of people. There will ALWAYS be someone, somewhere who will have a bad reaction,even to the safest of meds/vaccines. But smallpox is considered extinct--and all because of a vaccine.

Just thought you might find this interesting.

But people can have the virus and shed it before they have any symptoms. It is like that with most viruses.. My daughter caught the virus from co-workers back in January. She worked with these three women who seemed fine--then all three came down with the virus, left work, and right after that, so did my daughter. All 4 recovered without incident, thank the good Lord. All of us in our family still wear masks when we go out. :)
Just curious...considering your daughter now has the anti-bodies, naturally...did she get the jab?

people can have the virus and shed it before they have any symptoms.
Yup, and this fact has been raised so many times here, it's difficult to imagine that the people who still don't get it are being honest.

Wear a mask to protect other people from yourself, because you may have the virus and not know it.

Perhaps the vaccine can cause mad cow in humans is a crackpot theory...I certainly hope it is....but, the science out there says it is a possibility.
We need to hold a clear distinction in our minds between a "possibility" and a "probability". The former is a binary, useless without quantitative qualification. The latter is a quantitative continuum.

Do you know the sequence in the spikes are found contained in other sequences in your body?
So?

They say you can spread the disease after getting the jab...which is why the CDC is still saying wear a mask.
You can spread the disease much more of you do not get the vaccine and are infected.

If you say so.

They say part of a womens reproduction system contains a sequence similiar to the spike....when your body learns to fight the spike..the sequence...it also attacks other portions of your body where the sequence can be found. That's what the scientist and doctors are saying.
Please provide an authoritative link for that claim.

How would you know that? If it is extremely unlikely for a vaccinated person to spread the disease..why is Joe Biden walking around outside in the sunlight double masked?
For the same reason that Aragorn agreed to be blindfolded when the Fellowship first entered Lothlorien.

But the real point was the vaccinated people shedding the spike...not the virus.
Can you provide a link for that claim? I have never heard of that before.

Your leader Fauci disagrees that asymptomatic spread has fueled covid.
There is a difference between asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic. Also you are referring to the state of things months ago. Today the disease is being spread much more from those with only mild symptoms or no symptoms at all. Remember, if one is going to mask up or take precautions only after covid has been confirmed by a test, that still leaves several days of unprotected mixing with society before symptoms advance to the point where the person decides to get a test, and several more days before the results of that test come back.

But people can have the virus and shed it before they have any symptoms.
Not according to a Fauci who admits the spread is from symptomatic peeps. Asymptomatic spread is slim to none.
It is like that with most viruses.. My daughter caught the virus from co-workers back in January. She worked with these three women who seemed fine--then all three came down with the virus, left work, and right after that, so did my daughter. All 4 recovered without incident, thank the good Lord. All of us in our family still wear masks when we go out. :)
A good friend went on vacation with her family and her best friend and her family. Husbands and children, all adults.
They came back on Monday. Tuesday her best friend became symptomatic and tested positive. She’s fully recovered. Not one other person in their group caught it. Not her husband nor her children. They were together day and night, eating, drinking and being merry.
Symptomatic people spread covid.

Just curious...considering your daughter now has the anti-bodies, naturally...did she get the jab?
No, it is too soon. She has to wait a few more months. My son-in-law is a captain in a metropolitan police force, and was working in a women's prison, where the disease was spreading, so he got the vaccine when it was made available. He is in the court system now. He had no ill effects from the vaccine. Their 2 sons have gotten the first dose.

Last edited:
The Wuhan meat market is what they call a wet market. But there is evidence now that it didn’t come from there. Fauci, among others, was paying a lab there to experiment with a corona virus.

This pandemic is different because we’re getting closer to the prophecies about “sign of the beast”, and not being able to buy or sell without it. DNA programmable vaccines, implants under the skin that contain information about you, your vaccinations, etc., and can track you wherever you go. Vaccination passports that are necessary to go places like stores. All these things that are becoming realities are bringing us very close to Revelations.
Your bit about Fauci is half right, but also half wrong. Politifact, which investigates claims, especially political ones, says this:
PolitiFact | No, Dr. Anthony Fauci did not fund research tied to COVID-19 ‘creation’

It is an interesting read.

As for the rest, time will tell. But if so, then "Come, Lord Jesus!" I'm ready! :)

Last edited:
We need to hold a clear distinction in our minds between a "possibility" and a "probability". The former is a binary, useless without quantitative qualification. The latter is a quantitative continuum.

Funny you would say that..were you one of the anti-HCQ people? One who said it caused heart problems?
Because of that it was demonized and replaced with the push for the vaccine.

Which do you think has the higher "possibility" and a "probability" to cause heart problems....HCQ or the jab?

The Defense Department is tracking 14 cases of heart inflammation, or myocarditis, in military health patients who developed the condition after receiving either the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. rest of article.

Then again, will big pharma make more on selling a vaccine or HCQ?
Don't you think your new spike anti-bodies may want to attack those other sequences that are like the spike sequence?

That's what some of th exprts are saying. There's links in this thread. Did you see them?
You can spread the disease much more of you do not get the vaccine and are infected.

Says who? Can you present some data points that support your belief?
Please provide an authoritative link for that claim.

The authoritative link for that claim is in this thread.
For the same reason that Aragorn agreed to be blindfolded when the Fellowship first entered Lothlorien.
????
Can you provide a link for that claim? I have never heard of that before.

As with the above...the link is in this thread.

The thread is getting big...and if I have a chance, or the desire I'll look and see if I can find them.

Feel free to look for your self.

Your bit about Fauci is half right, but also half wrong. Politifact, which investigates claims, especially political ones, says this:
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...ch-tiedPolitical, It is an interesting lead.
The fact checkers said...

No, Dr. Anthony Fauci did not fund research tied to COVID-19 ‘creation’​

Fauci didn't fund the gain of function....the tax payers did. I believe it was funneled through the National Institutes of Health in which Fauci was head of.

The fact checkers said...

No, Dr. Anthony Fauci did not fund research tied to COVID-19 ‘creation’​

Fauci didn't fund the gain of function....the tax payers did. I believe it was funneled through the National Institutes of Health in which Fauci was head of.
He was directly involved with the decisions about giving them money, and about the direction of the experiments.

No, it is too soon. She has to wait a few more months. My son-in-law is a captain in a metropolitan police force, and was working in a women's prison, where the disease was spreading, so he was required to get the vaccine. He is in the court system now. He had no ill effects from the vaccine. Their 2 sons have gotten the first dose.
I didn't know they could require you to get an experimental vaccine with potential harmful side effect.

Back