No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

Slim to none.
Not according the the Journal of the American Medical Association.

But the article did say it would be spread much less effeciently by asymptomatic folks, since they don't usually cough or sneeze. But they could still do so, due to allergies, dust, a tickle in one's throat, etc. I have allergies to mold, and they are mostly controlled by Xyzal, but once in awhile, I do sneeze. If I carried the virus but was asymptomatic, and was not wearing a mask, and sneezed on someone, that person could certainly get the disease. The article said the asymptomatic carry the same virus load as those with symptoms.

Start around the17:10 min mark. This video presents the proof the fact checker says doesn't exist.
You warn me about leftist publications, but you want me to believe a far right publication like the New American?

The New American - Media Bias Fact Check

• Overall, we rate the New American Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to rejecting the consensus of science and poor sourcing techniques.
Plus, it is owned by the ultra-right wing organization, the John Birch Society.

We can play "dueling sources" all day, you know. :) But I do have better things to do with my time, sometimes....but I will continue to dig.

Last edited:
They can't. I smell tons of lawsuits coming.
I will double check with my son-in-law about that. You are probably correct. If he were forced to get it, or lose his job, he could sue them.

Oh, wait...I think he said the jail where he worked was giving out the vaccine and he decided to get it, since so many inmates were coming down with the disease. I will still double-check.

Last edited:
So, I should only believe right-wingers who post information??

I would caution you to do the same thing.

And I don't believe every conspiracy theory that comes down the Internet. But thank you, I do my best to check sources.
I just posted a video in post 755 that was neither right or left.

I know you do your best to check sources. Post 765 is a link that shows the politico fact check was wrong. Did you watch it?

Of course it doesn't...that's what they want you to think. I've listened to doctors who have said when used with Zinc early on...key, early on...it works wonders.
Same with Ivermectin.

Here's a video...neutral video...that explains how HCQ and Zinc work.
If you think that a video is going to make me an expert in covid treatments so as to confidently contradict what the established researchers have found, you have overestimated my arrogance.

Apples and oranges.
It illustrates the point that requiring people to take a vaccine that has a tiny but non-zero risk of harm is not necessarily a bad thing.

What do you say to the virologists who say your antibodies can attack the sequence...do what they were designed to do...?
I will wait until some virologist says that the antibodies are likely to cause me harm. In the meantime, I am very grateful that the antibodies are there to attack the SARS-Cov-2 virus.

I would be careful with most of the fact checkers. A lot of the time they are left wing and paid to present a narrative,
Please feel free to recommend some right-wing fact checkers for balance.

I know you were not saying the vaccine caused his illness, but seemed to imply that his symptoms of the disease showing up AFTER his vaccination might have been caused by the vaccine itself...you know, making them show up sooner than they would have. So, why ask about the timing?

Hubby's dad had the mildest form of non-Hodgkins disease which was treated a couple of times with chemo, which drastically reduced the size of his lymph glands, especially under his jaw. What ultimately killed him, though, was myasthenia gravis. Gotta go.
He also has one more slight symptom. The oncologist said he it is a good thing he is about 20 pounds overweight, as the disease can lesson one's appetite. He has been eating less lately, at dinner. He used to want one meat and two vegetables or one vegetable and one salad, but for a couple of months now, he only wants a meat and one vegetable or a salad. His weight is holding steady, though. The only medicine he is on is Crestor for his cholesterol and a baby aspirin once a day.

Swollen lymph nodes are actually a side effect of all the vaccines. They actually tell women not to get mammograms for at least 6 months after taking the vaccine because of this.

But I'm glad your husbands disease is controllable and that it was caught early.
Interesting....I would assume it is due to the immune response. Do you know if affects all the glands or just a few scattered throughout the body, or what? Hubby had one in his neck and one is his side, I think it was.

Thank you for your kind concern and we are glad,, too! :)

Last edited:
The problem with the MedCram video in post 755 is that it was posted on March 10, 2020 - very early in the pandemic. At that time HCQ, especially with Zinc, seemed promising based on anecdotal observations. The video explains how HCQ in this way might be a worthwhile intervention, and justified further study. Well, it is more than a year later and those studies have now been done. And we now know that HCQ has no measurable benefit as a treatment or preventative for covid-19.

I didn't know they could require you to get an experimental vaccine with potential harmful side effect.
I don't think they did; I am misremembering but I did text him and ask him. I think it was just made available where he worked, and he decided to get it.

The problem with the MedCram video in post 755 is that it was posted on March 10, 2020 - very early in the pandemic. At that time HCQ, especially with Zinc, seemed promising based on anecdotal observations. The video explains how HCQ in this way might be a worthwhile intervention, and justified further study. Well, it is more than a year later and those studies have now been done. And we now know that HCQ has no measurable benefit as a treatment or preventative for covid-19.
That's true. Since then, this quine stuff has been shown not to be efficacious in treating covid. I think Remdisavir is still being used, though.

And a risky one, sometimes. But it is the best we have. Thanks Inertia. :)
Here you go,, Inertia:

4.7 Complications from smallpox vaccine​

Serious adverse reactions and complications from smallpox vaccine can result in death in rare cases [59]. Based on historical data, the death rate following smallpox vaccination is approximately one death per million persons receiving an initial dose and one death per four million among persons receiving another dose after the first dose [60]. Death has also occurred among non-vaccinated persons who had accidental contact with vaccination sites of vaccine recipients [60]. Reactions that can cause or contribute to death include eczema vaccinatum, progressive vaccinia, postvaccinal encephalitis, myocarditis, and dilated cardiomyopathy. Additionally, vaccination of pregnant women can cause fetal infection resulting in stillbirth or infant death [59,60]. Patients should be carefully screened for precautions and contraindications prior to receipt of smallpox vaccine [61]. In 2008, a new smallpox vaccine, ACAM2000™ replaced the previously used vaccine Dryvax®. The data indicate that ACAM2000™ has a similar safety profile to Dryvax® [61,62]. Naturally occurring smallpox disease has been eliminated worldwide, and in the United States, smallpox vaccine is currently only given to military personnel and selected individuals that might be at high risk of exposure, such as laboratory scientists that work with smallpox or similar viruses [63].
Deaths following vaccination: What does the evidence show? (nih.gov)
And yet, despite this, WHO considers this disease extinct. Humans were the only vectors. Most of us know the vaccine is from the cowpox virus, unless that has changed, which is similar in structure to smallpox, but much, much less virulent. Most of us older folks carry a slight scar from getting a smallpox vaccine.

I know you do your best to check sources. Post 765 is a link that shows the politico fact check was wrong. Did you watch it?
That video in post no. 755 was mostly about chloroquinone or however the heck it is spelled. I watched a few minutes of it. I agree it seems to be in the middle and is just informative, though I am not really interested in that drug. But the New American magazine is a fairly far-right publication.

Okay, my SIL said he was strongly encouraged to get the vaccine, and set an example. Not forced. Just encouraged. However, I don't think anyone should be forced to get the vaccine and violate their consciences.

Back