No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

Interesting....I would assume it is due to the immune response. Do you know if affects all the glands or just a few scattered throughout the body, or what? Hubby had one in his neck and one is his side, I think it was.

I think it varies from person to person.
Thank you for your kind concern and we are glad,, too! :)

Always. :)

Considering you'll be getting a booster shot...you'll be wearing a mask forever.
You mean, every year? Not after the virus hopefully goes down, as the 1918 flu eventually did.. But wearing a mask in public is just a mild inconvenience. It doesn't really bother me that much.

Last edited:
Interesting...secular websites usually pooh-pooh religious ones, no matter what. But I am just showing that no matter how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides, as Dr. Phil says. :).

I won't rely on far right ones, either. But I am doing my best to find info from neutral sources.

Last edited:
You mean, every year? Not after the virus hopefully does down, as the 1918 flu eventually did.. But wearing a mask in public is just a mild inconvenience. It doesn't really bother me that much.
It is not a minor inconvience to kids who have to wear the soggy mask all day in school.

Do you need to find fault in everything someone says?

Some times you don't have to reply to a post. Heck, I often ignore your post.
He was asking a simple question...since when do psychologists help out in operations?

I don't read every post, either.

I have worn a mask in surgery 10,000 hours more that you have.

They are worn because of safety and protection from bacterial infection in an OPEN wound. Do not pretend the virus is the same deal.

edit you have not studied physics. A bacteria is 1000 times the size of a virus. If we get a bowel obstruction and it is perforated, the particulate matter is what stinks. Masks do not stop odors. edit Aerosols and droplets are a factor but not as much as dust. Droplets evaporate quickly but aerosols linger.

Particulate solids are larger than a virus. The size ratios are like using chicken wire to stop flies in a chicken house. I have never heard surgeons or staff in surgery think masks would keep them from catching a cold. In fact cold symptoms are worse for people wearing masks.

None of the surgery outsiders mention caps and hair covering. All hair contains and sheds bacteria and viruses . We are not losing hair into an open wound but we do shed bacteria and pathogens.
I don't think covid is spread by hair and clothing.

This web site has summed up a lot of information pertaining to the vaccine with it's many problems as well as falsehoods behind Covid 19,

Visit Web site.

The Web site is very thorough with many links contained in the pages that support their information.
Have you seen the interview with Dr. Geert Vanden Bosshe PhD, DVM? It's even more reason not to get the vaccine.

It is not a minor inconvience to kids who have to wear the soggy mask all day in school.
Then they can carry spares and switch out. It is not as if they must wear hazmat suits to school. Kids are adaptable.

Last edited:
Okay, my SIL said he was strongly encouraged to get the vaccine, and set an example. Not forced. Just encouraged. However, I don't think anyone should be forced to get the vaccine and violate their consciences.

People should not be forced to get the vaccine. However that does not mean that having the vaccine cannot be made a requirement for participating in certain other things one might want to do but does not absolutely have to do.

Then they can carry spares and switch out. Kids are adaptable.
Masks affect child development in many ways. Children learn by taking visual cues from others. If they can’t see your facial expressions it’s confusing to them. It can interrupt the bonding process and cause fear and lack of trust. Depression has been a big problem among children the past year. Masks have been a factor, along with isolation, no school, etc. So the health risk of masks is only a part of the problem.

Yep. Pfizer has already said you'll need a booster in 6 months. You think this isn't going to be every year now?

Tell that to the many that have to wear a stupid mask all day long.
If it is every year, that is fine. I get the flu vaccine every year. But we will wait to see what transpires. At any rate I refuse to worry about it.

Back