No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

Wow, this stuff is almost scary! I am glad you tracked this down.
ISD is a far left organization. This is one of the things they claim they do...

“• Advise governments and tech companies on strategies to mitigate evolving online harms and achieve a ‘Good Web’ that reflects liberal, democratic values.”

A good web that reflects liberal values. In other words, they do whatever they can to promote the liberal agenda, including trying to scrub the web of anything different.

They claim they’re against extremism, but it appears they’re talking about right wing only. They don’t mention violent left extremists like the BLM or Antifa.

If you are actually looking for objective sources, this isn’t one.

Get a load of this Fauci quote.

"Important information and insight can come from generating a potentially dangerous virus in the laboratory…A risk worth taking''.

"https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia3/ciencia_coronavirus332.htm

The C-19 virus has no known animal origin. None isolated. No bats with C-19 found anywhere and these leftists are arguing for natural origins from animals. Mystery animals. Not so with the previous two SARS1 and MERS. From bats to another animal host to people and they backtracked it. Not so with C-19.

If they are looking for the mystery C-19 bats they could be found in the Wuhan lab. From Origins article by N. Wade.
------
Proponents of laboratory escape joke that of course the SARS2 virus infected an intermediary host species before spreading to people, and that they have identified it — a humanized mouse from the Wuhan Institute of Virology
Fauci uncovered.

Heck, this is typical rush hour in ANY big city in the USA even before covid and the vaccine for it existed!
Yep rush hour in any big city, anywhere in the world. My husband and I were in a taxi in Jakarta I put my head in my hands until we were through intersections. Scary I not sure if they have road rules, but they must. That was years ago but I don't think it has changed.

“• Advise governments and tech companies on strategies to mitigate evolving online harms and achieve a ‘Good Web’ that reflects liberal, democratic values.”

A good web that reflects liberal values. In other words, they do whatever they can to promote the liberal agenda, including trying to scrub the web of anything different.

They claim they’re against extremism, but it appears they’re talking about right wing only. They don’t mention violent left extremists like the BLM or Antifa.
I don't suppose you have any evidence for these claims?

Indian Health Ambassador and former comedian Vivek got his COVID-19 vaccine live on TV in late April to show everyone how safe it is.

The health ambassador died two days later.

So the vaccine death rates will be covered by Fake news?

I read about 4 pages and drew a professional conclusion. Political think tank speak. Far far left

That was my impression too. With a definite agenda of ridding the world of all things non uber-liberal.
The classic Trump haters go for that. I spent 15 minutes on investigation. The "think tank" is a shell entity. No address, fake filings.
Small with a lot of free lancers (unemployed) to make it look like some big enterprise.

Well, these assertions should be backed with some form of citation. What's real is that ISD or the Institute for Strategic Dialogue is a think tank based in London, that provides expertise in researching global extremist movements. They employ proprietary tools to track evolving actors, their tactics, and information manipulation worldwide. The accusation of a "liberal agenda" or "liberal values" is unfounded because it works against their business strategy as an independent, trusted source of research for many countries.

You might be familiar with the Rand Corporation think tank. They too provide a similar global service based in the United States. Truth decay is a subject of interest that includes COVID-19 misinformation. This link provides a recent paper on "Superspreaders of Malign and Subversive Information on COVID-19"

Last edited:
Well, these assertions should be backed with some form of citation. What's real is that ISD or the Institute for Strategic Dialogue is a think tank based in London, that provides expertise in researching global extremist movements. They employ proprietary tools to track evolving actors, their tactics, and information manipulation worldwide. The accusation of a "liberal agenda" or "liberal values" is unfounded because it works against their business strategy as an independent, trusted source of research for many countries.

You might be familiar with the Rand Corporation think tank. They too provide a similar global service based in the United States. Truth decay is a subject of interest that includes COVID-19 misinformation. This link provides a recent paper on "Superspreaders of Malign and Subversive Information on COVID-19"

It states their objectives and activities on that link. I took the quote about their liberal agenda directly from their literature.

It states their objectives and activities on that link.
When the entity's origin is from outside the US, their use of the term "liberal democracy" is a reference to something completely unlike your understanding of what the "liberal agenda" is.

I have no expectation that you're willing to honestly educate yourself about this, but for the sake of anyone who might be reading your misinformation, here's a rough explanation of what the former term means. Hint: it has nothing to do with US politics:

I don't know if we will ever know for certain where the covid-19 virus originated--in a lab, or a natural mutation. Newsweek has a reasonably balanced article on this whole thing with Fauci:

At any rate, I hope the truth--whatever it may be--comes out.

But I still am NOT going to believe the vaccine causes people to crash their cars!

The magazine article did not supply a reference to a published scientific paper. #752 P 38

Could you supply a link to the original paper, please?
This is from a guy who posts a wiki page as a reference and then expects original paper? Unbelievable.

A peer reviewed Wuhan scientist implicates Fauci in covid gain of function experiments...

I would like to see that paper. Published papers are expected to list funding sources. Dr. Fauci is not a funding source, although his institute is. The grants they make don't generally have direct, personal input from Fauci.

As a virologist I have to point out that it is standard practice to mutate viruses and test for function to determine what parts of the virus are responsible for entering host cells, escaping immune surveillance, or pathogenesis. This is how we learn about viruses and we can use that information to develop therapeutics. So-called "gain of function" mutations can generate more pathogenic and therefore dangerous viruses, but labs have containment facilities designed for safety. We need to be able to study dangerous viruses like Ebola.

I don't know if we will ever know for certain where the covid-19 virus originated--in a lab, or a natural mutation. Newsweek has a reasonably balanced article on this whole thing with Fauci:

At any rate, I hope the truth--whatever it may be--comes out.

But I still am NOT going to believe the vaccine causes people to crash their cars!
The article is behind a paywall.

I find it hypocritical that conservatives are anxious to blame the guy at the top of this institute, Fauci, for a particular grant. OTOH they claim that conservative leaders should not be held accountable for actions taken by the organizations they head. For example, Mar-a-lago was found to have illegals as employees, some for more than 10-15 years, and yet Trump was excused from any responsibility. Current Senator and former Gov Rick Scott was head of a healthcare company that was fined $1.6billion for the largest Medicare fraud scam at that point, but Scott faced no charges and GOP voters were fine with this. But somehow Fauci should get direct blame for funding this research. Research that 1) has not been tied to the pandemic and 2) is not considered a dangerous virus by many conservatives.

And Natural News is far, far right--and ridiculous. Vaccine is causing car crashes? Why isn't that all over the legitimate news?
Cell phones can be causative in car crashes. So? If the recipient is undergoing some sort of negative reaction while driving then a car crash is certainly a possibility.

Back