No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

Yet the citations were numerous.
Wiki sites impress you and Bonnie because of all the citations. 🤓 Got it and keep in mind the next time you whine about sources, you will be reminded, this is from the Carm wiki guy. Why quote research papers when Wiki is just as good?

Fauci did not say those words. That would be the lie. In fact we now know that covid spreads asymptomatically. As more and more vulnerable adults get vaccinated, the disease is not spreading as much in the population that is most likely to show symptoms. Today a full 25% of transmission is occurring among the young, most of whom do not exhibit symptoms. But they most certainly do spread the disease.
Yep, kids can be little germ factories!

Last edited:
Wiki sites impress you and Bonnie because of all the citations. 🤓 Got it and keep in mind the next time you whine about sources, you will be reminded, this is from the Carm wiki guy. Why quote research papers when Wiki is just as good?
Well, I quoted an article about asymptomatic transmission, on the thread about natural supplements to help prevent covid,that was based upon something written in JAMA. I also quoted the Pasteur Institute on the genome, and another article about how it is unlikely the virus came from a lab, but is more likely natural, and why. It was a fairly scholarly report, though written so lay people could understand it.

So, we are darned if we do, and darned if we don't...

Last edited:
《《snip》》
Kids are in close contact with each other in schools,, and younger children especially do not always have the best heigene in school. They sneeze without covering their mouths, don't always wash their hands, etc. I have seen it.. I was a substitute teacher for 10 years, and as soon as I started subbing, I started getting colds, some of which turned into sinus infections. I got like 4 colds in 6 months. When I hadn't had one in years before subbing.

So, yes, kids can be little germ factories, at least in my experience. I will amend that post to say can, instead of are. If your experience is different, then fine.

Last edited:
A teacher of mine in college--I think it was in a course on the government--told my class that in politics, a liberal wants to change something, whereas a conservative was things to stay the same. He said it was about the best way to define the terms in politics.

So, liberal is not necessarily a bad thing or a dirty word. It depends upon what they want to change. Nor is conservative a bad word or necessarily a bad thing. It depends upon what one wants to to stay the same. It just depends uponthe circumstances.
Changing the Constitution (they are talking about that), limiting our freedoms, exercising unwarranted control, keeping our children from good education, preventing worship, coercing people into taking experimental drugs, trying to cancel one whole section of citizens, and American history. Those are not good things.

Where did we say Wiki sites "impress" us? We simply pointed out the footnotes at the bottom of Wiki articles, to show where the information
comes from.

Changing the Constitution (they are talking about that), limiting our freedoms, exercising unwarranted control, keeping our children from good education, preventing worship, coercing people into taking experimental drugs. Those are not good things.
Now it is lifting mask mandates for the vaccinated only. CDC. Where do they get the authority? Those of us who have opted out still required to wear the mask? It won't float here.

Changing the Constitution (they are talking about that), limiting our freedoms, exercising unwarranted control, keeping our children from good education, preventing worship, coercing people into taking experimental drugs, trying to cancel one whole section of citizens, and American history. Those are not good things.
Are you talking about the Equality Act? If so,I agree with you there.

Kids are in close contact with each other in schools,, and younger children especially do not always have the best heigene in school. They sneeze without covering their mouths, don't always wash their hands, etc. I have seen it.. I was a substitute teacher for 10 years, and as soon as I started subbing, I started getting colds, some of which turned into sinus infections. I got like 4 colds in 6 months. When I hadn't had one in years before subbing.

So, yes, kids can be little germ factories, at least in my experience. I will amend my post to say can, instead of are. If your experience is different, then fine.
I have not got a thing from kids and don't blame them for getting sick. Teachers (some 100lbs overweight and in yoga pants) shove junk food at them as bribes for good behavior. So who is infecting who?

Main stream media. You know, the ones who feed you all swill with sources like this....

But it’s not true. Indeed, it’s nonsense from start to finish. Jones isn’t a martyr; she’s a myth-peddler. She isn’t a scientist; she’s a fabulist. She’s not a whistleblower; she’s a good old-fashioned confidence trickster. And, like any confidence trickster, she understands her marks better than they understand themselves. On Twitter, on cable news, in Cosmopolitan, and beyond, Jones knows exactly which buttons to push in order to rally the gullible and get out her message.

For a year now, pretty much everyone who has criticized Jones has met the same fate as did Salemi. It doesn’t matter who they are, or what they have been arguing, the play is always the same. First, they are called a sexist or a racist or a member of the “alt-right.”{Inertia continual John Birch Society association comes to mind] Next, it is implied that they are working with Ron DeSantis or with Vladimir Putin—or, sometimes, with both. Then they are told that they hate “science”—or, if they disagree with her or expose a given lie or confirm that she does not have the qualifications or experience she claims, that they have sold out. And, finally, they are added to Jones’s “enemies” list (she really has one, and used to publish it online), and an attempt begins to get them kicked off Twitter or Substack or whatever portion of the Internet they are using to explain the ruse. Because a good number of the people Jones has targeted are not journalists or public figures, but scientists and public servants, such attacks work pretty well. If your career is in epidemiology, and your employer is a public university, there is little to be gained by attracting scandal....

Everywhere Jones goes—whether it’s Louisiana State University (where she got her master’s), Florida State, or the Florida Department of Health—she seems always to leave a trail of wreckage. And somehow, it’s always someone else’s fault.
Okay, thanks for the heads up about MSM.

Main stream media. You know, the ones who feed you all swill with sources like this....

But it’s not true. Indeed, it’s nonsense from start to finish. Jones isn’t a martyr; she’s a myth-peddler. She isn’t a scientist; she’s a fabulist. She’s not a whistleblower; she’s a good old-fashioned confidence trickster. And, like any confidence trickster, she understands her marks better than they understand themselves. On Twitter, on cable news, in Cosmopolitan, and beyond, Jones knows exactly which buttons to push in order to rally the gullible and get out her message.

For a year now, pretty much everyone who has criticized Jones has met the same fate as did Salemi. It doesn’t matter who they are, or what they have been arguing, the play is always the same. First, they are called a sexist or a racist or a member of the “alt-right.”{Inertia continual John Birch Society association comes to mind] Next, it is implied that they are working with Ron DeSantis or with Vladimir Putin—or, sometimes, with both. Then they are told that they hate “science”—or, if they disagree with her or expose a given lie or confirm that she does not have the qualifications or experience she claims, that they have sold out. And, finally, they are added to Jones’s “enemies” list (she really has one, and used to publish it online), and an attempt begins to get them kicked off Twitter or Substack or whatever portion of the Internet they are using to explain the ruse. Because a good number of the people Jones has targeted are not journalists or public figures, but scientists and public servants, such attacks work pretty well. If your career is in epidemiology, and your employer is a public university, there is little to be gained by attracting scandal....

Everywhere Jones goes—whether it’s Louisiana State University (where she got her master’s), Florida State, or the Florida Department of Health—she seems always to leave a trail of wreckage. And somehow, it’s always someone else’s fault.
What a colorful character. She reminds me of a couple of employees i have had that left trails of carnage.

I encountered a company that raised my suspicion. They wanted some business from me and with my trac record of investigation, I smelled a rat. Some of my associates in other cities started business with Towers Financial. We discovered it was a Ponzi scheme company and nobody invested or did business with them and got burned. I learned over several years, they opened up under new names,

Decades later, I suspected jeffrey Epstein was a Financial Fraud. Totally separate from his sex trafficking. He was "very rich" but none of the trading desks on The Street had noted trading activity with him. Sure enough while digging deep, he was connected with Towers Financial.

Tying the two together, I have reason to believe using blackmail, Epstein set up clients with girls and used that as leverage to get rich guys to invest in his "funds"
This is not an inference I take lightly, I believe people who were involved with Democrate epstein lost millions on his Ponzi schemes and do not risk their reputations by filing suits.

I have not got a thing from kids and don't blame them for getting sick. Teachers (some 100lbs overweight and in yoga pants) shove junk food at them as bribes for good behavior. So who is infecting who?
I beg your pardon, but large groups of people in close proximity to each other do spread germs among each other. And as I stated, younger children are not as heigenic sometimes as older kids. I noticed when I was subbing that I tended to get colds after subbing for younger children, much more than I did when subbing for high schoolers. I am not blaming the children, just stating what I have observed.

When I was in school, until I was 16, I would ALWAYS get a cold 2-3 weeks after school started in late August/early September. I would be fine all summer then boom--! Get a cold a few weeks into the new school year. My mother told me she always expected it. It wasn't until I was 15 or 16 that no longer happened to me.

As for shoving junk food at kids, I never really saw that. I did sub for one 2nd grade teacher who told me at the end of the day, to pick a boy and girl who had studied especially hard, and let them pick one small piece of candy out of a candy jar, as a reward. But that is all.

I have seen obese teachers, but none that wore yoga pants. They always dressed professionally. Maybe things have changed since I last subbed in 2003. But once I stopped subbing,I didn't get another cold for like....4 years.

But if your experience is different, that is fine.

Last edited:
Now it is lifting mask mandates for the vaccinated only. CDC. Where do they get the authority? Those of us who have opted out still required to wear the mask? It won't float here.
The reason the vaccinated can lift masks is because they are much less likely to carry the virus and spread it, and are much less likely to get it.

I was at Kroger this morning, and the sign out front said masks were required for all in the store. I still think it is a good idea for everyone to wear masks indoors where there are a lot of people in close proximity to each other. And on planes as well.

We need to get louder about it, to the right people.
I wrote our 2 senators, not that it will do much good, as both are ultra-liberal, and have come out in support of things I disagree with. But maybe if enough of their constituents plead with them to vote against it, they will. But that is for another thread.

Back