No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

More is not known now. Fauci has yet to be right about anything.
He’s a liar and a paid shill that has blood on his hands....but you keep believing him.
Yes, more IS known about the virus now than when it first started.

As for Fauci, we shall see how it all pans out as more info comes to light.

But where did he actually say that the chances of asymptomatic people spreading the disease are "slim to none"? I cannot find that anywhere. He did say early on that it was "unlikely" but that has changed. Please provide me with a link.

More is not known now. Fauci has yet to be right about anything.
He’s a liar and a paid shill that has blood on his hands....but you keep believing him.

Over a year ago, hearing him repeating those Imperial college model estimates, then on Meet the Press saying "we'll have better numbers in a few weeks", I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, that maybe he's just incompetent.

But either way - why is anyone still listening to this guy?

Yep rush hour in any big city, anywhere in the world. My husband and I were in a taxi in Jakarta I put my head in my hands until we were through intersections. Scary I not sure if they have road rules, but they must. That was years ago but I don't think it has changed.
I lived in Japan for 2 years in the late 50's, because my Dad was in the Navy and we got stationed there. We had been in Japanese taxis in downtown Tokyo--and we did much the same as you did in Jakarta! In fact, in one of the joke books my parents bought at the Stars and Stripes book store on life for Americans in Japan, one cartoon shows 2 Americans in the back seat of a Japanese taxi, with Japanese driver...one of the Americans, desperately holding onto a ceiling strap in the swaying car, says to the other, "How do I say 'I want to see my mother before I die' in Japanese???"

Last edited:
Unfortunately you are wrong. You have no clue.!
I am not only a medical insider, I am a surgery insider.

So it is so easy for me to notice the hog wash outsiders like you dig up on the webs.

I will admit the Pathologists I have used are mostly retired.
I have worn a mask in surgery 10,000 hours more than you, the Quack Fao Chi Min, Our "head of the state Heath Department and the head of WHO who is not an M.D. combined.

Why do you like to make stuff up without gathering facts.???
I may even be the only person here who has hired medical doctors , and others with PhD's not contractors.

I have been here many years and it is ironic how much zeal and energy atheists display lying to my face about my credentials. Feel free to join them.

Now, I am also the only person here who has hired an employee who was an Executive Director of an Epidemiology Department in a very large teaching hospital.

He is the very first in the post to NOT have a Doctorate in Medicine. WHO is a political enterprise.
"Doctorate in Medicine"? No. MDs are Doctors of Medicine or medical doctors.
A doctorate is a course of study that is structured very differently than the 4 years of medical school.

Yes, more IS known about the virus now than when it first started.

As for Fauci, we shall see how it all pans out as more info comes to light.

But where did he actually say that the chances of asymptomatic people spreading the disease are "slim to none"? I cannot find that anywhere. He did say early on that it was "unlikely" but that has changed. Please provide me with a link.

I said slim to none....Fauci affirmed asymptomatic spread is rare...and it is.
That they were able to convince people (via lies) to stay home, suppress their immune system by breathing in your own waste, masking up outside when they KNOW spread is nil in sunlight that kills the virus, not gather with their own families, skip holidays and fear their neighbors is astonishing....all brought to by a paid shill most never heard of 16 months ago.

And people wonder how they got all those people on boxcars......

That they were able to convince people (via lies) to stay home, suppress their immune system by breathing in your own waste, masking up outside when they KNOW spread is nil in sunlight that kills the virus, not gather with their own families, skip holidays and fear their neighbors is astonishing....all brought to by a paid shill most never heard of 16 months ago.

It is amazing that you would liken attempts to mitigate the spread of a dangerous disease with forcing people into boxcars going to concentration camps and death chambers.

RW disinformation is very powerful.

Over a year ago, hearing him repeating those Imperial college model estimates, then on Meet the Press saying "we'll have better numbers in a few weeks", I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, that maybe he's just incompetent.

But either way - why is anyone still listening to this guy?
Because the MSM has made a god out of this fraud.

Whoever controls the media controls the mind~~~Jim Morrison

It is amazing that you would liken attempts to mitigate the spread of a dangerous disease with forcing people into boxcars going to concentration camps and death chambers.

RW disinformation is very powerful.

Yea, because forced Vaccines and “show me your papers” were a conspiracy theory a few months ago too....

Not that I expect you to understand what is to come.

You may have obtained the "slim to none" concept from the WHO.

Notably, a precise model was developed and the results were published in March, and results of the findings were:

"Our model obtains a precise estimate for the symptomatic proportion of COVID-19 cases. We show that most COVID-19 infections are asymptomatic, and that these asymptomatic infections together with presymptomatic ones substantially drive community transmission, contributing 50% or more of the total force of infection. Furthermore, depending on the transmissibility of individual asymptomatic cases relative to symptomatic ones, either the overall reproductive number or the symptomatic reproductive number may be higher than typically assumed." ( bold and underline mine)

Dr. Fauci said in June of 2020:

"In fact, the evidence we have given the percentage of people, which is about 25% [to] 45%, of the totality of infected people likely are without symptoms,..."

45% was a better estimate back then.

You may have obtained the "slim to none" concept from the WHO.

Notably, a precise model was developed and the results were published in March, and results of the findings were:

"Our model obtains a precise estimate for the symptomatic proportion of COVID-19 cases. We show that most COVID-19 infections are asymptomatic, and that these asymptomatic infections together with presymptomatic ones substantially drive community transmission, contributing 50% or more of the total force of infection. Furthermore, depending on the transmissibility of individual asymptomatic cases relative to symptomatic ones, either the overall reproductive number or the symptomatic reproductive number may be higher than typically assumed."

Dr. Fauci said in June of 2020:

"In fact, the evidence we have given the percentage of people, which is about 25% [to] 45%, of the totality of infected people likely are without symptoms,..."

45% was a better estimate back then.
I’m sure you believe those paid shills.

I’m sure you believe those paid shills.

Everyone has their job. Most people are not paid shills. In this instance, researchers from the Department of Ecology and Evolution, Biological Sciences Division, University of Chicago, and the Santa Fe Institute had to pass peer-review before publication.

For PNAS ( Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences ):

— Each paper is assigned to an Editorial Board member from one of the 31 NAS disciplines.

— If the Editorial Board member decides the paper should proceed further, it is assigned to an NAS Member Editor, a professional scientist and active researcher, who oversees the review process and determines suitability of the work for PNAS.

— Recognized subject experts are selected by the Member Editor to review the work. The reviewers’ recommendations are evaluated by the Member Editor, and the final decision to accept an article is made by an Editorial Board member

No, it’s covered up for life.
No, it’s found out about, then they go find a right wing kook to whine to and become folk heroes to the crazy’s for “daring to speak out against the man,” and are soon cited on boards like this as people you should absolutely believe.

The scientific method works. If published work is wrong, it gets discovered. If scientists deliberately lie, their name(s) are trashed for life.
No they dont - the charlatans Miller and Urey have never been discovered or ever trashed - you libs worship their faux science .

Back