No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

No they dont - the charlatans Miller and Urey have never been discovered or ever trashed - you libs worship their faux science .

" false witness will not go unpunished, and whoever pours out lies will perish." Proverbs 19:9

This truth was understood long before modern techniques to weed out falsehoods were established.

I said slim to none....Fauci affirmed asymptomatic spread is rare...and it is.
That they were able to convince people (via lies) to stay home, suppress their immune system by breathing in your own waste, masking up outside when they KNOW spread is nil in sunlight that kills the virus, not gather with their own families, skip holidays and fear their neighbors is astonishing....all brought to by a paid shill most never heard of 16 months ago.

And people wonder how they got all those people on boxcars......
I was asking where he used those words....

4Him said:
Slim to NONE according to Fauci himself. Another lie perpetuated by the MSM.
Fauci did not say those words.

LifeIn said:
Fauci did not say those words.
Yes he did.
LifeIn said:
In fact we now know that covid spreads asymptomatically.

Slim to NONE.

"Those words" refers to "slim to none." It sounded as if you meant that Fauci said those exact words, but since they were not in quotation marks, were you just paraphrasing?

But we DO know more now about the spread of the disease, since last June.

Yea, because the WHO and the CDC aren't paid political machines with an agenda....said no one with sense.
Irrelevant. They are not the ones who make decisions. National governments make the decisions. President Trump followed CDC advice and he and Melania were both vaccinated. Was he wrong to do that?

"Those words" refers to "slim to none." It sounded as if you meant that Fauci said those exact words, but since they were not in quotation marks, were you just paraphrasing?

Correct...he called it RARE....which is slim to none.

But we DO know more now about the spread of the disease, since last June.

It's spread by symptomatic people.

Yet, you knew somehow that Tucker Carlson is on Fox. And you say you never watched Fox?

I didn't say never, I said I don't....pay attention.

But doesn't everyone know Tucker is on FOX? I don't live under a rock.

Back