No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

The IPCC was awarded the prize, and what they did was acknowledge the work of specific scientists who contributed to this achievement, including Michael Mann.

I don't know how Mann told people about this acknowledgement, but it hardly rises to the level of a career destroying scandal.

Mann is a highly regarded scientist in the field of climate science and has won many prizes and accolades for his work.

In science, fraud constitutes faking results, and Mann has never done that.
I looked into this and you are correct. But it appears that Mann was still less than 100% honest about receiving the Nobel Peace Prize.

So, you just believed a 32 second video on Brighteon, without doing any research on it.... with no other information on it?

Actually, I owe you a partial apology. I relooked at the video and it is not of Tiffany Dover. I saw pictures of her getting the shot. They are different. The video appears to be in a foreign country, what with the masked lady speaking Spanish at the beginning and the Spanish music in the background. But I still could not find any information on this video, and also, the video doesn't last very long and no one knows what happened afterwards. She too could just have fainted. I haven't been able to find anything about it.

So, we don't know if she died or just fainted, who she is, or where this video was taken. But I did try to find out, and not just blindly accept it.
It looked like she was having a seizure. The point is it appeared she just got the jab.

Is the jab a lead up to the Rev 13 mark?
No. I understand the reference in Revelation to a mark on the hand and forehead being necessary for buying and selling and the supposed connection to having to have a vaccine card in order to go into stores, but vaccine marks are tiny and disappear quickly and are on the upper arm--not forehead and hand.

15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

So, no, I don't believe it leads up to Rev. 13.

It looked like she was having a seizure. The point is it appeared she just got the jab.
But MY point is, is that YOU put down that the woman "drop{ped} dead' after the shot--and we have no proof of that. I did see her shake a little on the floor, then stop, but again, we don't know exactly why or what happened to her or where it took place or her name. I could not find anything about it. And we are supposed to just accept the video and what you said about it, without any verifiable proof that she actually did die? She could have--but where is the proof? Brighteon? :rolleyes:

What does it matter what her name is?
The RW purpose in spreading this video is to use it to claim that someone died right after getting the vaccine.
And I could find nothing about this woman in the video--not her name, where this took place, what exactly happened to her--nothing. And we are just supposed to accept this video blindly and that she "died" after getting the shot?

Do you?

Actually, after relooking at the video, I realized that we are talking about 2 different videos. There is a video of a nurse fainting after getting the vaccine but she is alive and well.

The video you put on here is different. I relooked at it. It appears to be in a Hispanic country, since the lady at the beginning is speaking Spanish and Spanish music is playing in the background. When I first looked at it, my sound on the computer was turned off. My apologies for the mixup. But the clip is very short and we don't know who the lady in the background is, or where she is, or what really happened to her afterwards. You just posted the video from Brighteon and we are expected to believe the lady dropped dead without any verifying information. Why?

Brighteon is an alternative to youtube. I did a little research on it. It is rather...sensationalistic, to say the least. One of its videos says that "Vaccinated people are walking biological time bombs." The narrator of this clip, Mike Adams, has this to say:

"If you are a vaccinated person, not only are you brainwashed and gullible and stupid, you are also a murderer and a threat to society. You are a walking biological weapons factory, and you should be ashamed of yourself."

I can't put down the link to it as it has discussions under it. I did find something about it on another website, but now I cannot find that one. I will try to refind it. Ah, ,here it is:

There are links to the original video one can watch.

I listened to a little bit of Adams' video but it is over an hour long, and the 5 minutes I did listen to were filled with gross misinformation. I read a few of the comments under it and some are a tad...over the top. Like this one:

Yet, this is the website we are supposed to believe about that video of a lady supposedly dropping dead from the vaccine????
The fact checked used Dr. Anthony Fauci as a source.

What the fact checker has to do is present why the science Adams is saying can't happen.

I believe the route Adams is using is based upon Geert or Tenpenny's view and how insects or bacteria can be resistant to pestacides or antibodies.

But MY point is, is that YOU put down that the woman "drop{ped} dead' after the shot--and we have no proof of that. I did see her shake a little on the floor, then stop, but again, we don't know exactly why or what happened to her or where it took place or her name. I could not find anything about it. And we are supposed to just accept the video and what you said about it, without any verifiable proof that she actually did die? She could have--but where is the proof? Brighteon? :rolleyes:
I simply copied the headline....it was up to you to determine if you believed it or not.

This thread is about the jab and it's consequences. I simply presented what was there.

1,000 Lawyers and 10,000 Doctors Have Filed a Lawsuit for Violations of the Nuremberg Code​

A large team of more than 1,000 lawyers and over 10,000 medical experts, led by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, has initiated legal proceedings against the CDC, WHO and the Davos Group for crimes against humanity.

Fuellmich and his team present the incorrect PCR test and the order for doctors to describe any comorbidity death as a Covid death – as fraud. Continue to article.

The fact checked used Dr. Anthony Fauci as a source.

What the fact checker has to do is present why the science Adams is saying can't happen.

I believe the route Adams is using is based upon Geert or Tenpenny's view and how insects or bacteria can be resistant to pestacides or antibodies.
No, what Adams needs to do is PROVE what he said in his quote that I put down on here.

And I have fact-checked what Adams said at the beginning of the video, some time ago, before I saw this. But what the Fact Check quoted from Adams is so 'way over the top as to be ridiculous. We should believe him why...?

Irrelevant. They are not the ones who make decisions. National governments make the decisions. President Trump followed CDC advice and he and Melania were both vaccinated. Was he wrong to do that?

Did you ever get a response to the fact of President Trump and the First Lady were vaccinated? ( I couldn't find one. )

No, what Adams needs to do is PROVE what he said in his quote that I put down on here.

And I have fact-checked what Adams said at the beginning of the video, some time ago, before I saw this. But what the Fact Check quoted from Adams is so 'way over the top as to be ridiculous. We should believe him why...?
It seems to be more of a warning...time will tell.

Why should we believe him....doctors and such are saying the same thing.

Could this be an up and coming trend?

(CNN) One of the most vaccinated countries in the world is experiencing a Covid-19 outbreak.
While other nations struggle to secure enough vaccines, the Seychelles is in the enviable position of having already fully immunized more than 61.4% of the population.
But that hasn't been enough to stop the spread of Covid. Continue to article.

1,000 Lawyers and 10,000 Doctors Have Filed a Lawsuit for Violations of the Nuremberg Code​

A large team of more than 1,000 lawyers and over 10,000 medical experts, led by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, has initiated legal proceedings against the CDC, WHO and the Davos Group for crimes against humanity.

Fuellmich and his team present the incorrect PCR test and the order for doctors to describe any comorbidity death as a Covid death – as fraud. Continue to article.
Interesting... we shall see how it pans out. But here is the OTHER side of the "pancake":

This is a UK website.

I did find this info on the PCR cycle load and what it means:

Tests lower than 35 cycles are not necessarily inaccurate, if I am reading this correctly, but can mean that the virus load, if the patient is asymptomatic, is too low to show up yet on the test..

For certain patients, knowing the Ct value is not useful. In the first few days when a patient may be early in their infection and not exhibiting any symptoms, the viral load may not have risen high enough to cause a useful Ct value. In these situations, antigen tests done sequentially may be more useful.

As the viral load increases, however, knowing Ct values becomes more helpful. These can be another piece of data that a physician can use to manage a patient's care....Not all tests used today give us this information. Qualitative PCR testing only indicates a simple positive or negative based on the internal cut-off point at which the machine shuts off. Quantitative testing where you actually know the cycle threshold value is becoming more available. Each have their benefits and limitations.

The FDA has given lab manufacturers a wide latitude in determining the cycle threshold cut-off number of their qualitative tests to determine positive versus negative. These tests were approved under Emergency Use Authorization and have not been subjected to typical FDA scrutiny. With this in mind, the state of Florida has required all laboratories doing COVID testing to report the cycle threshold numbers used in qualitative and quantitative tests.

So how does a qualitative RT-PCR test work? Basically, the manufacturer sets the test to turn off the cycling or amplification process when a certain number is hit. For a qualitative test set at 40, after 40 amplification cycles, if any viral material is detected, it turns off and is reported as positive. If none is detected, it would be reported as negative. If the number of amplification cycles was really 15 or 25, it would still run until it gets to 40 and be reported as positive.

With these type of tests, it's critical to use an agreed-upon cycle threshold value such as 33 (CDC) or 35 (Dr. Fauci) rather than setting it at a potentially misleading 40 or 45. Many of the current tests in use are preset by the manufacturer to these higher numbers.

The World Health Organization issued a notice last week telling the labs "the cut-off should be manually adjusted to ensure that specimens with high Ct values are not incorrectly assigned SARS-CoV-2 detected due to background noise." Could this be a reason why many people test positive but remain asymptomatic? In that same memo, WHO said all labs should report the cycle threshold value to treating physicians.

This article is from January 2021.

Interesting stuff. But I also remember reading elsewhere that false negatives are much more common than false positives.

Last edited:
It seems to be more of a warning...time will tell.

Why should we believe him....doctors and such are saying the same thing.

Could this be an up and coming trend?

(CNN) One of the most vaccinated countries in the world is experiencing a Covid-19 outbreak.
While other nations struggle to secure enough vaccines, the Seychelles is in the enviable position of having already fully immunized more than 61.4% of the population.
But that hasn't been enough to stop the spread of Covid. Continue to article.
You should have read further into the article (link in CC's post):

Just over a month ago, the Seychelles was so confident with its Covid-19 handling that it dropped restrictions for most tourists.
With few cases and a mass vaccination campaign underway, the tourist-dependent country reopened its borders to almost all international travelers, meaning anyone with a negative PCR test could enter the country without quarantining. It was a crucial step for a country where tourism directly or indirectly generates about 72% of GDP and employs more than 30% of the population. By that point, the country had reported fewer than 3,800 cases and 16 deaths.
Since then, total cases have more than doubled to 9,184 cases and 32 deaths, according to Ministry of Health figures released at a press conference Thursday.
It's not clear what led to the spread, although Sylvestre Radegonde, the minister for foreign affairs and tourism, said the virus had likely been in the country all along and had spread as vaccination made people more complacent. Improved contact tracing and testing had also helped authorities catch more cases.

So, remember that though 60% of this country has been vaccinated, 40% have not. So, this outbreak sounds like a combo of dropping their guard prematurely, and letting in tourists who may or may not have been infected. And as previously noted, there can be many false negative tests because a person could be infected with the virus early on, and not showing any symptoms, so his virus payload would be low.

So, I think it is too early for any country to drop its guard too much, even if the majority of its citizens has been vaccinated.

I simply copied the headline....it was up to you to determine if you believed it or not.

This thread is about the jab and it's consequences. I simply presented what was there.
Oh, I see...thanks for explaining. But the video is still useless because we do NOT know who this woman is, where she is, and what exactly happened to her. The clip should just have captioned something like, "This is something that could happen to you if you get the vaccine." And left it at that.

Last edited:
A lot of media outlets reported Trump got the jab....but the left leaning Snopes say...unproven

This is news to CNBC.

Donald Trump writes (May 14th I believe) :

" Isn’t it incredible that because of the vaccines, which I and my Administration came up with years ahead of schedule (despite the fact that everybody, including Fauci, said would never happen), that we no longer need masks, and yet our names are not even mentioned in what everybody is calling the modern day miracle of the vaccines? Without the vaccines, this world would have been in for another 1917 Spanish Flu, where up to 100 million people died. Because of the vaccines we pushed and developed in record time, nothing like that will be even close to happening. Just a mention please! The Biden Administration had zero to do with it. All they did was continue our plan of distribution, which was working well right from the beginning! "

Interesting... we shall see how it pans out. But here is the OTHER side of the "pancake":

Depopulation
This is a UK website. Has a lot of data on it.

I did find this on the PCR cycle load:

Tests lower than 35 cycles are not necessarily inaccurate, if I am reading this correctly, but can mean that the virus load, if the patient is asymptomatic, is too low to show up yet on the test..
They should stop at 28 cycles. If you don't see something by then...you're good to go.
This article is from January 2021.

Interesting stuff. But I also remember reading elsewhere that false negatives are much more common than false positives.
Yes it is interesting. Getting ready for the new world order and Rev 13.

This is news to CNBC.

Donald Trump writes (May 14th I believe) :

" Isn’t it incredible that because of the vaccines, which I and my Administration came up with years ahead of schedule (despite the fact that everybody, including Fauci, said would never happen), that we no longer need masks, and yet our names are not even mentioned in what everybody is calling the modern day miracle of the vaccines? Without the vaccines, this world would have been in for another 1917 Spanish Flu, where up to 100 million people died. Because of the vaccines we pushed and developed in record time, nothing like that will be even close to happening. Just a mention please! The Biden Administration had zero to do with it. All they did was continue our plan of distribution, which was working well right from the beginning! "
It doesn't mean he took it. Why take it if you have the anti-bodies?

Back