No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

I know you didn't. But I don't see it as a precursor, either. Sorry for not being clearer.

If vaccine passports do become necessary, I think it will be only for travelling overseas, or on cruise ships. I don't see it happening here that only vaccinated people be allowed into stores. Store owners would lose too much business. Also, store owners themselves wouldn't have to get the vaccine.
I see the Cabal as trying to push it....but will probably get a lot of flack over it.

Yes, and here is another site that has the "rest of the story" behind THIS "Natural News" one:

Take note of this one especially:

From CC's link. This Bossche guy is a veterinatian. The Snopes article says this about him:

So, once again, I am not going to go by anything Natural News has in it.
Snopes is worse that wiki.

They know all about asymptomatic spread and know its slim to none.

They perpetuate fear, that’s how they control you. Fearful people are easily controlled and manipulated. They know this.
And JAMA Internal Medicine said that asymptomatic people CAN spread the virus, though less efficiently, since they don't usually cough or sneeze. The article says that they carry as much of a virus load as symptomatic people do, and hang onto that load almost as long as symptomatic people.

Of course people who are asymptomatic still can cough and sneeze, due to allergies, dust, tickles in one's nose, etc. And thus unknowingly spread it that way. Another reason to keep wearing masks out in public.

Being informed about the virus and the vaccines from reputable sources isn't being controlled or manipulated by fear. It is being prudent, so we can make informed choices. So we WON'T live in fear.

I find it rather amazing that there are 18 reasons why not to get the Jab. There's probably more. Personally I don't trust Snopes.

As I have been saying all along...I hope the vaccine is safe....I hope snopes is right. But, no. No jab.
Of course you don't trust Snopes. I don't trust the guy in YOUR link, ,either. :) But I have on my own checked out some of the stuff Snopes did, before I even read their assessment of your link, and found out that Snopes is correct.

A veterinarian is a "leading vaccinologist"??? Really?

But fine if you do not want to get the vaccine. That is your right. Just as it is mine to get the vaccine, and my husband, too, to protect both of us, since he does have a form of blood cancer and his immune system will become compromised as the disease progresses, and he needs to start on chemotherapy. I guess that makes us both gullible, stupid, and brainwashed ticking biological weapons, and threats to society....

Of course you don't trust Snopes. I don't trust the guy in YOUR link, ,either. :) But I have on my own checked out some of the stuff Snopes did, before I even read their assessment of your link, and found out that Snopes is correct.

But fine if you do not want to get the vaccine. That is your right. Just as it is mine to get the vaccine, and my husband, too, to protect both of us, since he does have a form of blood cancer and his immune system will become compromised as the disease progresses, and he needs to start on chemotherapy. I guess that makes us both gullible, stupid, and brainwashed ticking biological weapons, and threats to society....
I find Snopes re-phrases what the scientist and doctors say...then refutes their rephrase.

Snopes should have fact checked themselves presenting ....It is odd, then, that his article places so much faith in Geert Vanden Bossche, a veterinarian....

So, Snopes identifies him as a veterinarian and then you say I simply place faith is a vet. There's more to Geert than Snopes would have you believe...as you will see you were tricked into believing he was only a vet. Tricked to the point you used in a refute. you said....A veterinarian is a "leading vaccinologist"??? Really?

You can read about his career here;

Geert Vanden Bossche received his DVM from the University of Ghent, Belgium, and his PhD degree in Virology from the University of Hohenheim, Germany. He held adjunct faculty appointments at universities in Belgium and Germany. After his career in Academia, Geert joined several vaccine companies (GSK Biologicals, Novartis Vaccines, Solvay Biologicals) to serve various roles in vaccine R&D as well as in late vaccine development. Geert then moved on to join the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Global Health Discovery team in Seattle (USA) as Senior Program Officer; he then worked with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) in Geneva as Senior Ebola Program Manager. At GAVI he tracked efforts to develop an Ebola vaccine. He also represented GAVI in fora with other partners, including WHO, to review progress on the fight against Ebola and to build plans for global pandemic preparedness. Back in 2015, Geert scrutinized and questioned the safety of the Ebola vaccine that was used in ring vaccination trials conducted by WHO in Guinea. His critical scientific analysis and report on the data published by WHO in the Lancet in 2015 was sent to all international health and regulatory authorities involved in the Ebola vaccination program. After working for GAVI, Geert joined the German Center for Infection Research in Cologne as Head of the Vaccine Development Office. He is at present primarily serving as a Biotech/ Vaccine consultant while also conducting his own research on Natural Killer cell-based vaccines.

No. I don't remember where but I did read it and why there are some false positives. It may have been the newspaper. Or one of the scientific journals I was researching. But it was NOT in Snopes.
I know there were many false positives. How many? We'll never know.

How many covid cases were actually the flu or a cold? Another number we'll never know.

(Natural News) A woman in Nashville is the second person to describe how she became paralyzed within hours of taking a Pfizer coronavirus vaccine. Continue to article.

Keep in mind this is an article from Natural News.....according to some who post here it can't be trusted because Snopes says so.

(Natural News) Over 15 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines were halted and trashed after FDA inspectors found ingredients from other vaccines in the Johnson & Johnson jabs, and discovered ‘brown residue’ all over the floors and walls, and open bags of medical waste being dragged around the facility. continue to article.

Once again this is from Natural News and we have been told here by some that they can't be trusted.

But, like most Natural News articles they lead you back to their source. This one came from CBS.

The Baltimore factory contracted to make Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine was dirty, didn't follow proper manufacturing procedures and had poorly trained staff, resulting in contamination of material that was going to be put in the shots, U.S. regulators said Wednesday. Continue with article.

The scary thing...the article was dated April 22 2021.

You have a problem with that? In surgery When we shifted to some extent from suture to staples for wound closures all the staple companies used vets and worked in animal labs. Then the sales reps they hired were in training for a month and practiced on animals.

Since you offset your lack of lab science with aggressiveness you may miss out on some learning opportunities.

I find it rather amazing that there are 18 reasons why not to get the Jab. There's probably more. Personally I don't trust Snopes.

As I have been saying all along...I hope the vaccine is safe....I hope snopes is right. But, no. No jab.
Snopes Googles to find stuff to support their opinions.

If our kid had a car accident, we would go get 7 estimates and turn in the highest one and then I would negotiate some more.

Actually, I agree with you there, about time limits for congressmen/women.

We have been making progress*. Would you like to help?

Timestamp ~ 2:35 ..."less popular than hemorrhoids" :oops:

* Google US Term Limits: Term Limit Congress

Last edited:
I know there were many false positives. How many? We'll never know.

How many covid cases were actually the flu or a cold? Another number we'll never know.
Colds and flus are well known. There are tests for flu that distinguish it from other viruses. I had one such test in early 2019, when I got really sick from the flu. The nurse at the doctor's office tested me with a nose swab, and the results came back positive for type A flu.

Covid -19 is not the flu. There are different tests for it.

Some people may have had mild covid-19 that felt like a bad cold or a mild flu, and didn't bother to go to the doctor, but just stayed home and treated it themselves. That is entirely possible. But the idea that all or most of the deaths attributed to covid are really from the flu is plain foolish.

Last edited:
Snopes Googles to find stuff to support their opinions.

If our kid had a car accident, we would go get 7 estimates and turn in the highest one and then I would negotiate some more.
Reader's Digest had an article about the Snopes people years ago, and if I remember right, it was a husband and wife team that actually use old fashioned methods to research stories,, only using Wiki as a jumping off point.. I don't know if they have expanded or not.

Here is the article:

Last edited:
Back