No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

I know surgeons were masks to prevent bacterial infections. But that was not my point. The virus is in the droplets we breathe, cough, and sneeze out. Properly made and worn masks help to prevent their being spewed out,, and help contain the droplets. Not perfectly,, but still they help. That is my "point."
You are a surgery outsider.
It is rather worthless borrowing dirty masks and using them as a placebo to lead people to believe they stop a virus and ignore all the other aseptic processes applied in surgery you know nothing about.

Do you autoclave all your dishes and silverware? Use a gas sterilizer on plastics? Do you have a dressing room to change from street clothes to scrub suits when you go home and wear a sterile gown and gloves?
Change shoes?

Hi CC...I haven't had time to look at your link, as I had to make lunch, but I presume it refers to flaws that may have been in some of the equipment used to make the polio vaccine....is that it?

Nooooo...that is not It. I listened to a few minutes of it and it sounds totally....weird The guy in the interview says that polio is a "bacterial degeneration of the spine." And that it takes many years to show up. Both are false. Polio myleitis is a virus, not a bacterium. And it can show up quite quickly. In the Cutter incident, children who got the improperly deactivated virus ended up getting paralyzed in the arm first, where they received the shot. That is REALLY fast!

Secondly, this guy seems to think the polio outbreak after WWII was due to the heavy use of tin cans, with the metal getting into the body and acting like a free radical. He is wrong here both times. First, canned foods have been around since the 19th. century, including right before the war. Also, canned goods in this country are made from steel and aluminim, not tin. Tin is almost entirely absent in N. America. Maybe Europeans use tin, but not here.

Polio has been around for millenia. I even saw online a picture of a man from an Egyptian tomb, who presented classic polio--one leg nice and straight, the other pulled up and shriveled.

American Experience TV show had a story about polio and its history and the vaccine, in the late 1990's. Oddly enough, being too clean may have made Americans more susceptible to the virus. The show said children years ago would get partial immunity from their mother's milk, so if they got the disease when young, it was usually mild--like a bad cold with a stiff neck. They recovered and had lifelong immunity. Being exposed to a certain amount of unsanitary conditions in the centuries prior to the 20th actually protected children from the disease. Then came bottle feeding, and clean, clean, clean...and no exposure even to weakened viruses or collastrum in mother's milk.

I also don't think it is true that the Amish never got polio, or never use canned food. I would need to research a little....yes there was an outbreak in 1997 and 2005, from the attenuated vaccine--the "live" vaccine, which was banned in this country in the late 90's, though it is still used in other countries.

I don't know about using canned foods. They make their own, though using canning jars, as I do. :)

Anyway, I think we can dismiss what this guy says in your link as being untrue.:)
Thank you.

It is rather worthless borrowing dirty masks and using them as a placebo to lead people to believe they stop a virus and ignore all the other aseptic processes applied in surgery you know nothing about.

Do you autoclave all your dishes and silverware? Use a gas sterilizer on plastics? Do you have a dressing room to change from street clothes to scrub suits when you go home and wear a sterile gown and gloves?
Change shoes?
I know nothing of your credentials. But surgeons do wear masks when operating to help keep droplets of saliva, which carry germs, from getting into whatever surgeons are operating on. That was simply my point.

Who said I borrow dirty masks?

I know we cannot eliminate all germs in our lives, but who said we should or would want to? I am only talking about the covid virus.

How many times have you got it right and posted this?

CDC director criticized for now differentiating between dying 'from’ vs. dying 'with' COVID-19​

We know it was hair splitting diversion and stats manipulation.
Yes, I know. The challenge is figuring out what actually killed the person--covid, or the underlying medical problem? A person with terminal cancer that will kill him in about a year gets severe covid and dies with his lungs filled with fluid...so, what actually killed the man? Covid or cancer? The underlying cancer weakened the man, making it harder to fight off the covid. So, what ultimately caused his death?

The same thing can happen with someone with congestive heart failure, COPD, or any number of chronic health problems. Which is why the CDC requires doctors/coroners to note on death certificates any underlying health problems that the person had, that they think died of covid. It is a difficult task it has, trying to sort out who died OF covid, and who died WITH covid. It has an unenviable task, trying to determine this.

Now, the death from actual covid in this country may not be actually 570,000...but neither do I think it is really low, like a few thousands. It may be closer to say.300,00. Or 100,00. I do not think anyone can say with certainty. We will just need to wait a d see how it all pans out,when the pandemic runs its course. At least new cases are down 80% since January, the newspaper reported last week. That is great news.

Last edited:

Change shoes?

This is an interesting article from last June. Remember reading it it in our newspaper.:

It is interesting that, at the very beginning of the pandemic, when not much was known about how contagious covid is, the CDC and Fauci did NOT recommend wearing a mask.

What may have finally convinced the CDC to change its guidance in favor of masks were rising disease prevalence and a clearer understanding that both pre-symptomatic and asymptomatic transmission are possible – even common. Studies have found that viral load peaks in the days before symptoms begin and that speaking is enough to expel virus-carrying droplets.

Masks don't stop the spread 100% of the time--no one is saying that--just that they can reduce the risk of spread quite a bit..

Last edited:
So can I. But I quoted from a non-government medical journal.

How many times are you going to reply to the same post? You already replied to this post I made.
But you still agree with Fauci about asymptomatic spreading the disease being rare.

I know it's rare. He only affirmed what we all already knew.
The virus is in the droplets we breathe, cough, and sneeze out. Properly made and worn masks help to prevent their being spewed out,, and help contain the droplets. Not perfectly,, but still they help. That is my "point."

And that is what they WANT you to believe....that is my "point".
They tell people what to believe, knowing few if any will do any actual research into their claims.

Whoever controls the media controls the mind~~Jim Morrison.

Finally, here is an article from last September that says asymptomatic people may be responsible for up to 50% of covod cases.

And I can quote studies and articles that refute that. We can do this all day. I won't. I'm over this redundancy that you can't let go.

This is an interesting article from last June. Remember reading it it in our newspaper.:

It is interesting that, at the very beginning of the pandemic, when not much was known about how contagious covid is, the CDC did NOT recommend wearing a mask.

Masks don't stop the spread 100% of the time--no one is saying that--just that they can reduce the risk of spread quite a bit..

Dr. Fauci Admits His Wearing Masks Indoors Despite Being Vaccinated Was All For Show and Not Based on Science (VIDEO)​

Mask charade.

People shouldn't need to be forced or coerced into taking a vacation, if they are healthy they should take it to protect themselves and people who can't have the vaccine. It's about being a good person and doing the right thing to protect other people.

Your opinion on research into the safety of the vaccine is wrong. There is plenty of evidence which show the various COVID vaccines are safe.

Claiming there is evidence to suggest the vaccines don't work, and will cause long term side effects is pure fantasy. It's a dangerous fantasy which puts other people at risk of dying. EDITED OUT INFLAMMATORY REMARK
Is that why some leading microbiologist and virologist are warning people to not take the vaccine ? You believe those scientist are bad people who don’t care about others ? Maybe you have been sold a lie ever consider that ?

Dr. Fauci Admits His Wearing Masks Indoors Despite Being Vaccinated Was All For Show and Not Based on Science (VIDEO)​

Mask cha

Mask charade.
Yes, he did say that--but that was AFTER he was vaccinated. He did so, so as to avoid giving "mixed signals." My husband and I are both fully vaccinated and we still wear masks in public and at church, though mask wearing in our church will end at the end of this month. Most of us in church, if not all, have been vaccinated.

Here is something from Newsweek; it is behind a paywall, but I am able to access it, but not for long:

While Fauci suggested that Americans didn't need to wear masks to protect themselves from COVID-19, his comments came before the CDC updated its guidance on facial coverings, and on April 3, they recommended that masks be worn "in public settings when around people outside their household, especially when social distancing measures are difficult to maintain."
In the months following Fauci's March comments and the CDC's updated mask guidance, Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, has since changed his views on mask wearing.
During a July interview with the Washington Post, Fauci said, "Back then, the critical issue was to save the masks for the people who really needed them because it was felt that there was a shortage of masks."
"What happened as the weeks and months came by, two things became clear: one, that there wasn't a shortage of masks, we had plenty of masks and coverings that you could put on that's plain cloth...so that took care of that problem," Fauci said. "Secondly, we fully realized that there are a lot of people who are asymptomatic who are spreading infection. So it became clear that we absolutely should be wearing masks consistently."

Note the name of the article in the link. :) "Fact Check"--and this doesn't involve Snopes, either. I remember that the only mask shortage was the N-95 ones--not sure that is exactly what they are called--because they are supposed to be the best. And they were saved for health care workers and doctors.

Last edited:
How many times are you going to reply to the same post? You already replied to this post I made.

I did? Sorry about that.
I know it's rare. He only affirmed what we all already knew.

But not "slim to none." Just uncommon.
And that is what they WANT you to believe....that is my "point".

Which was pointless, really. Because I have been investigating.
They tell people what to believe, knowing few if any will do any actual research into their claims.
Except I have been doing lots of research from medical and scientific journals. So, no one is telling ME "what to believe." Certainly not Michael Adams or that Tucker Carlson guy. :) OR Fauci OR the CDC.
Whoever controls the media controls the mind~~Jim Morrison.

I have been doing lots of research from medical and scientific journals and put down some of their findings on here. They are not controlled by the media. I am trying to get information from these...not TV personalities or youtube or Brighteon, or Facebook or twitter groups. It is mostly the anti-C-vaxxers that have been quoting the media.
And I can quote studies and articles that refute that. We can do this all day. I won't. I'm over this redundancy that you can't let go.
I don't think it is 50%, either. But I quoted the article to show the difficulty in accurately determining the percentage. I also quoted from that Wuhan article, that said that scientists there observed little if any spread from asymptomatic people. I was trying to show both sides and use scientific studies. I have been doing my level best to find scientific evidence and put it down on here...evidence not from the CDC, or Fauci, or the media, but from scientific and medical journals. I have been trying to check out what anti-c-vaccers have been saying on here. Like in post no. 1660. I tried to find both sides on this issue of asymptomatic spread of the disease.

Oh, and I just saw an article by WHO that asymptomatic people do not spread the disease. But it was from last June. I think they have changed their collective minds about this, as new studies on this have come to light, over the past year.

And look, ,here is one from the much-maligned CDC, reporting on a study done over a year ago in Germany:

It concluded that asymptomatic people don't spread the disease. But this was very early on, in Feb. 2020 and more information about this has come to light since then. But the CDC published this on its website just last month.

But if you are done with this, that's fine with me. Peace. :)

Last edited:
Why then? Why not last month or 3 months from now? How was the date determined?
It was determined on the fact that our governor recently lifted the gathering size of 50 people only; to the fact that, since the start of the year, new covid cases are down 80% as our newspaper reported earlier this month; and the fact that most of our congregation--which is mostly made up of people over 55--have gotten the vaccine. However, our pastor will still have a shorter, mask-only service at 6:30 PM on Sundays. I don't think those will be well-attended, but we will see. Right now, he has a Zoom service at 6:30 PM on Sundays. Those will be discontinued at the end of this month.

As far as I know, those are the reasons. We had been having 2 services every Sunday morning, to comply with the government's mandate limiting gatherings to 50. Now we will go back to only having one.

It was determined on the fact that our governor recently lifted the gathering size of 50 people only
I always had to laugh at that rule. I don't know how big your sanctuary is...but, I am involved with a high school soccer team. The rules for the school were to limit the amount of people in the gym for volleyball was 50 which included the team, coaches and refs.

Soccer was outside and the team had to wear masks on the bench but not on the field. But I said all of that to say this...on away games we could pack 46 students plus coaches on a school bus...sitting side by side...Of course everyone felt good because we were protected by our leaky masks.

But not "slim to none." Just uncommon.

Slim to none.
Which was pointless, really. Because I have been investigating.

Investigating what? I guarantee you haven't done the kind of research that I've done. You got an experimental vax never used on humans before, no true side effects known and no long term effects known....so how on earth did you do 'research'...

Except I have been doing lots of research from medical and scientific journals.

See my last reply.

FYI...scientists can be paid off just as easily as politicians.

I have been doing lots of research from medical and scientific journals and put down some of their findings on here.

Yea, after you already became part of this experiment.
They are not controlled by the media.

Of course they are.

Oh, and I just saw an article by WHO that asymptomatic people do not spread the disease. But it was from last June. I think they have changed their collective minds about this, as new studies on this have come to light, over the past year.

They say what they are told to say. They were right in June.
Fear=control. They purposely want you to think perfectly healthy people will make you sick.

It concluded that asymptomatic people don't spread the disease.

See my last response.

I don't care what it said.
As Bonnie said, "JAMA Internal Medicine said that asymptomatic people CAN spread the virus." You should care about what public health officials say.

Slim to none.
Says no public health official.

Face masks don't stop covid...
This is true, but still misleading. It implies that stopping covid with 100% certainty is the only goal worth considering. In fact reducing the spread of disease is always a worthwhile goal, since no prevention is 100% effective. But we know from public health data that these mitigation measures do slow down the spread of the disease considerably while vaccines are being developed and distributed. Now that the effect of the vaccine is starting to reduce the spread of the disease, we can finally rely on those vaccines. But we are in a transition period right now that is being prolonged by people who believe the title of this thread. Fortunately, there seems to be enough reasonable and responsible people that we will get there eventually, despite those who refuse the vaccine.

No, it doesn't. I can quote many articles to show your article incorrect. We can do this all day long.
edit

Because he is a shill.
Fauci is not the only one, so calling every expert a shill is not very credible.

Did you watch the interview with the television producer and the vaccine side effects which put her on her behind and recieved a diagnosis of vaccine caused sickness?
She deliberately choose J & J over the two mRNA vaccines, even though the Moderna and Pfizer covid vaccines have a longer track record. The chances of experiencing side-effects like she described are "slim to none". And she recovered.
That's what they want you to believe.
The reason public health officials want you to believe it is that they care about the health of the public. That's their job. Plus it's true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Investigating what? I guarantee you haven't done the kind of research that I've done. You got an experimental vax never used on humans before, no true side effects known and no long term effects known....so how on earth did you do 'research'...
It is false that the covid vaccines have never been used on humans before. They were tested in extensive human trials for months and since then there has been an immense record of successful use. This is one of the most thoroughly tested vaccines in history.

Note to readers: Do not take the word of any anonymous Internet poster who claims to have done more research than you. Such postings are as likely as not to contain misinformation, or worse, disinformatoin. Talk to your own doctor about medical advice - someone you know personally and trust.

You should care about what public health officials say.

I do. I just listen to MANY, not just a few.
Says no public health official.

Except they have.
This is true, but still misleading.

No, it isn't.
Fortunately, there seems to be enough reasonable and responsible people that we will get there eventually, despite those who refuse the vaccine.

To assume those not getting the vaccine are not reasonable or responsible is asinine.

Fauci is not the only one, so calling every expert a shill is not very credible.

I didn't call EVERY expert a shill. Pay attention.
The chances of experiencing side-effects like she described are "slim to none".

Not according to VAERS.
The reason public health officials want you to believe it is that they care about the health of the public. That's their job. Plus it's true.

That you think this is all about your health says all I need to know.

Back