No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

It is false that the covid vaccines have never been used on humans before. They were tested in extensive human trials for months and since then there has been an immense record of successful use. This is one of the most thoroughly tested vaccines in history.

Note to readers: Do not take the word of any anonymous Internet poster who claims to have done more research than you. Such postings are as likely as not to contain misinformation, or worse, disinformatoin. Talk to your own doctor about medical advice - someone you know personally and trust.
Why would anyone take a rushed mRNA vaccine for a virus with a 99.9% survivable rate ? Here is a thought you want a vaccine take one if you don’t want the vaccine don’t take it.

It is false that the covid vaccines have never been used on humans before.

No, it's not. mRNA has never been used in vaccines before these.
They were tested in extensive human trials for months and since then there has been an immense record of successful use.

Actually, they weren't 'extensive' human trials.

This is one of the most thoroughly tested vaccines in history.

That is one of the most laughable statements I have read in this thread.

YOU are part of the test. Full testing won't be complete for another 2 years.

Note to readers: Do not take the word of any anonymous Internet poster who claims to have done more research than you.

I've never expected or told anyone to 'take my word' for anything....so your 'note to readers' is also laughable.

Talk to your own doctor about medical advice - someone you know personally and trust.

Which is what I did.....and I know that your family Dr doesn't know squat about vaccines. Drs don't do vaccine research, they promote what they are told to promote, just like the drugs they promote by big pharma that comes to them pushing their drugs and those same Drs get kickbacks for every prescription they write.

I do. I just listen to MANY, not just a few.
There are ZERO public health officials saying that covid cannot spread asymptomatically. You listen to many what?
To assume those not getting the vaccine are not reasonable or responsible is asinine.
Some of them have legitimate medical reasons. But most of those refusing the vaccine are either irresponsible, unreasonable, or simply misled.

I didn't call EVERY expert a shill.
Oh, I see. The shills are just the experts who refute you. Well, Dr. Nick Riviera is not an expert.

Not according to VAERS.
As I said before, VAERS is not a database of side effects. Read the disclaimer at the beginning of the website.

The reason public health officials want you to believe it is that they care about the health of the public. That's their job. Plus it's true.
That you think this is all about your health says all I need to know.
Note to readers: See how 4Him has taken an objective and impersonal claim of mine (that public health officials care about public health and that what they say is true) and imagined that my saying this is somehow an expression that I think this is all about my own health. When people post like this it is usually the result of their not being able to refute a statement they would really like to refute.

There are ZERO public health officials saying that covid cannot spread asymptomatically. You listen to many what?

Some of them have legitimate medical reasons. But most of those refusing the vaccine are either irresponsible, unreasonable, or simply misled.

Oh, I see. The shills are just the experts who refute you. Well, Dr. Nick Riviera is not an expert.

As I said before, VAERS is not a database of side effects. Read the disclaimer at the beginning of the website.

Note to readers: See how 4Him has taken an objective and impersonal claim of mine (that public health officials care about public health and that what they say is true) and imagined that my saying this is somehow an expression that I think this is all about my own health. When people post like this it is usually the result of their not being able to refute a statement they would really like to refute.
Note to readers: see how Lifein is a shill for vaccine companies and like a trained monkey parrots whatever garbage they spew. See how that cuts both ways ?

Why would anyone take a rushed mRNA vaccine for a virus with a 99.9% survivable rate ?
1. It was not rushed. It went the usual testing. mRNA vaccines had been in development for year before this.
2. The virus is much deadlier than that, as the excess half a million deaths, not to mention that of those that survive, many have permanent organ damage, including brain damage.

Here is a thought you want a vaccine take one if you don’t want the vaccine don’t take it.
That is great if you want to live in a cabin in the wilderness, but if you want to mix with society, attend schools, etc., you will abide by whatever that society decides.

There are ZERO public health officials saying that covid cannot spread asymptomatically.

I haven't said that any public health official said covid cannot spread asymptomatically. You really do need to pay attention to what is actually said instead of making up what wasn't said.
But most of those refusing the vaccine are either irresponsible, unreasonable, or simply misled.

I can say those running out to get an experimental vaccine that isn't FDA approved, didn't list all side effects and have no idea what the long term effects will be are either irresponsible, unreasonable or simply misled.

See how that works.
Oh, I see. The shills are just the experts who refute you.

The shill has yet to be right about anything....but you just keep doing what you are told.
Well, Dr. Nick Riviera is not an expert.

And?
As I said before, VAERS is not a database of side effects.

Except it is. It's a data base of all those having SIDE EFFECTS.

Note to readers: See how 4Him has taken an objective and impersonal claim of mine (that public health officials care about public health and that what they say is true) and imagined that my saying this is somehow an expression that I think this is all about my own health.

Your was generic. That you couldn't figure that much out also speaks volumes. So let me rephrase, since you think every post is about you personally....

That you think this is all about health says all I need to know.

1. It was not rushed. It went the usual testing. mRNA vaccines had been in development for year before this.
2. The virus is much deadlier than that, as the excess half a million deaths, not to mention that of those that survive, many have permanent organ damage, including brain damage.

That is great if you want to live in a cabin in the wilderness, but if you want to mix with society, attend schools, etc., you will abide by whatever that society decides.
FYI, generally a vaccine takes 10 years before ever given to the general population while this brand new genetic altering vaccine took a whole 6 months skipping time trials trials that had been done in the past. FYI, I will abide by the constitution which says no one can force me to let anyone inject me with anything I don’t give my permission to. I joined the USMC at 17 and at a very young 18 I was deployed to Vietnam, and YOU nor anyone else is going to TELL me what to do period.

1. It was not rushed.

Yes it was.
It went the usual testing.

Not even close.
mRNA vaccines had been in development for year before this.

And failed in animal testing.
2. The virus is much deadlier than that,

No it isn't.

Wrong....society doesn't get to decide what I put into my body. EVER.

My rights don't end where your fear begins.

Slim to none.

Investigating what? I guarantee you haven't done the kind of research that I've done. You got an experimental vax never used on humans before, no true side effects known and no long term effects known....so how on earth did you do 'research'...

See my last reply.

FYI...scientists can be paid off just as easily as politicians.

Yea, after you already became part of this experiment.

Of course they are.

They say what they are told to say. They were right in June.
Fear=control. They purposely want you to think perfectly healthy people will make you sick.

See my last response.
I meant research on asymptomatic transmission...that was what we were talking about most recently, wasn't it? I already dealt with other concerns earlier in this thread. Just because I do not use Tucker, Adams, Facebook, Brighteon, etc., does not mean I have not investigated andd done research.

I think it is just...sad that your automatic response to research that disagrees with your assessment about asymptomatic spreading of the disease is that the scientists could have been paid off. Even scientists/researchers in other countries like England. Switzerland, etc.,, ,I suppose....

Yet, to be fair, I actually showed 3 scientific reports that claimed little or no asymptomatic transmission of the disease. And one was published recently on the CDC website! It was from a German study. Guess the government forgot to pay off the German scientists...

The other was on the WHO site, and the last, from a study from Wuhan. Guess the government forgot to pay them off, too....

So, perfectly healthy people can infect others, however unwittingly--Typhoid Mary did. And from my research, depending upon the reports, such transmission of the disease from asymptomatic people to others runs anywhere from 17%-50%. I suspect the lower end, from 17%-25% is more accurate. But even 17% is not "slim to none." Just uncommon.

Last edited:
Yes it was.

Not even close.

And failed in animal testing.

No it isn't.

Wrong....society doesn't get to decide what I put into my body. EVER.

My rights don't end where your fear begins.
Amen, society will never have the final say in my life. Some hills are worth dying on.

I think it is just...sad that your automatic response to research that disagrees with your assessment about asymptomatic spreading of the disease is that the scientists were paid off.

I didn't say they were. I'm going to pull a Bonnie and say 'please post where I said scientists WERE paid off. Good luck.
Even scientists/researchers in other countries like England. Switzerland, etc.

It's sad that you don't see how they change their narrative even when it's not science based....even more sad that people actually think this is about their health rather than about control over you.

I haven't said that any public health official said covid cannot spread asymptomatically. You really do need to pay attention to what is actually said instead of making up what wasn't said.
Well, if you are not getting that from public health officials, then one wonders where you are getting that misinformation from.

I can say those running out to get an experimental vaccine that isn't FDA approved, didn't list all side effects and have no idea what the long term effects will be are either irresponsible, unreasonable or simply misled.
But you are not a public health official, your saying that doesn't carry much weight.

Except it is. It's a data base of all those having SIDE EFFECTS.
Words have meaning, so it is important to use them correctly. A "side effect" is first of all, an "effect". The word "effect" means:

a change which is a result or consequence of an action or other cause.

This implies causality. The action causes the side effect. So that's what side effect means. Now let's look at the VAERS database. It stands for "Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System". What is being reported? Adverse Events. If you go to the VAERS website and click on "About VAERS" you will see this:

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences to CDC and FDA. VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem, but is especially useful for detecting unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse event reporting that might indicate a possible safety problem with a vaccine.

Note the part that I bolded. The database is not designed to determine if the vaccine caused anything. It is a collection of events that researchers can use to detect patterns that might indicate problems. So unless you have researched the VAERS database and detected a pattern, you don't even have a potential side effect, much less a verified side effect. So while the VAERS can be a useful tool for discovering side effects, it does not determine side effects on its own. The mere listing of people who have died after getting the virus is not necessarily a pattern. People die every day. Almost 8,000 a day. There are bound to be many coincidences of people dying after getting the vaccine, after getting their hair cut, after watching Saturday Night Live. That doesn't means the vaccine, the hair cut, or the TV show is what caused their death. One needs to look at the numbers objectively, and that is what researchers do with VAERS data. By itself it is not a database of side effects.

Your was generic. That you couldn't figure that much out also speaks volumes. So let me rephrase, since you think every post is about you personally....

That you think this is all about health says all I need to know.
With that understanding, I then wonder what else you think pubic health is about (besides health)?

I didn't say they were. I'm going to pull a Bonnie and say 'please post where I said scientists WERE paid off. Good luck.
Well, you did say Fauci was a shill, and a shill is someone who is paid to promote some view, and he is a scientist. So there is that.

I have never once stated on here that those refusing the vaccine are unreasonable or irresponsible. Not once. Nor have I ever tried to talk anyone on here into getting the vaccine. It is an individual decision that must be respected. So must our decision TO get vaccinated. There needs to be more respect on BOTH sides of the needle!

But I think it is kind of sad to live seeing conspiracies under every bush and behind every tree...to think that, when scientists find evidence against what anti-C-vaxxers want to believe, it is perhaps because they were paid off. Even scientists in other countries? And paid off by whom? The Cabal? Who are they? It all sounds so....desperate. Who are anti-C-vaxxers trying to convince--us? Or themselves?

Last edited:

It's sad that you don't see how they change their narrative even when it's not science based....even more sad that people actually think this is about their health rather than about control over you.
You said scientists could be paid off, like politicians.

"FYI...scientists can be paid off just as easily as politicians."

post no. 1678 on here.

That kinda implies you think they might be. Or did you mean something else?

I have never once stated on here that those refusing the vaccine are unreasonable or asinine. Not once. Nor have I ever tried to talk anyone on here into getting the vaccine. It is an individual decision that must be respected. So must our decision TO get vaccinated. There needs to be more respect on BOTH sides of the needle!

But I think it is kind of sad to see conspiracies under every Bush and behind every tree...to think that, when scientists find evidence against what anti-C-vaxxers want to believe, it is because they were paid off. Even scientists in other countries? And paid off by whom? The Cabal? Who are they? It all sounds so....desperate. Who are anti-C-vaxxers trying to convince--us? Or themselves?
You do know there is a well known and respected microbiologist warning people to NOT get the mRNA vaccine, but the lame stream media will never let his warnings be made public. There are also respected virologist warning against the mRNA vaccine but from the lame stream media nothing. You might want to listen to some of these folks their warnings against the mRNA vaccine are based on science NOT emotions and their warnings are pretty dire.

Sure does. School children have been required to be vaccinated for decades.
This is true. I had to get smallpox and polio shots. I don't think the ones against measles and mumps existed in the 50's. I got the red measles when I was three, anyway. And I have a natural immunity to mumps. So did my mom and her father.

Last edited:
You do know there is a well known and respected microbiologist warning people to NOT get the mRNA vaccine, but the lame stream media will never let his warnings be made public. There are also respected virologist warning against the mRNA vaccine but from the lame stream media nothing. You might want to listen to some of these folks their warnings against the mRNA vaccine are based on science NOT emotions and their warnings are pretty dire.
In what publications?

But I did as much research as I could on the vaccine, before getting it. My husband has a form of leukemia that can be treated, though not cured. He is in early stages yet. As it progresses he will need chemotherapy from pills. I would do ANYTHING to help keep my husband healthy, so long as it is not immoral or illegal.

But thank you for your concern.

Last edited:
Back