No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

Oh it is the same here. I believe these people feel free to act out what they have kept hidden. Racism can go underground but unless people are educated to understand why it is wrong then those views are just passed on throughout the generations.
Good point. I myself have been the victim of racial slurs, believe it or not. My dad was in the Navy, and from 1957-59, we lived in Japan, which was an interesting experience. I was in third grade when we returned. Things were fine, until 5th grade. The kids must have been old enough to know about WWII, and Pearl Harbor, so when they found out I had lived in Japan for two years, some of them started calling me "Jap" which I hated. The Japanese people were very nice to us when we were over there. This went on for months. At my parents' advice, I learned to ignore them when they called me that, and eventually, they quit. But I hated, hated, hated that.

Good point. I myself have been the victim of racial slurs, believe it or not. My dad was in the Navy, and from 1957-59, we lived in Japan, which was an interesting experience. I was in third grade when we returned. Things were fine, until 5th grade. The kids must have been old enough to know about WWII, and Pearl Harbor, so when they found out I had lived in Japan for two years, some of them started calling me "Jap" which I hated. The Japanese people were very nice to us when we were over there. This went on for months. At my parents' advice, I learned to ignore them when they called me that, and eventually, they quit. But I hated, hated, hated that.
The one thing from suffering from racial slurs is it gives you empathy. My dad was Italian and they were hated when I was young. I was told to go back to where I came from, where was my knife and things like that. It must have been worse for my father being from an Italian background during the war. It was extremely upsetting. I was born here and I began to think they would cut me in half, as only half was Italian and my mother born here from the British background. Or I would be grabbed and put on a plane and sent to a country where I did not speak the language. It would be heaps worse for those of other backgrounds and should never be tolerated.

The one thing from suffering from racial slurs is it gives you empathy. My dad was Italian and they were hated when I was young. I was told to go back to where I came from, where was my knife and things like that. It must have been worse for my father being from an Italian background during the war. It was extremely upsetting. I was born here and I began to think they would cut me in half, as only half was Italian and my mother born here from the British background. Or I would be grabbed and put on a plane and sent to a country where I did not speak the language. It would be heaps worse for those of other backgrounds and should never be tolerated.
Interesting....my MIL is from Germany and came to this country in 1948 to marry my FIL. I did ask her once if anyone had shown hatred to her because she was German. She said only one time, someone in a bank started cursing her, when he heard her German accent when speaking English. And this was in a small town in northern Maine.

But you are correct about empathy. I also was the butt of regional prejudice....I moved to Georgia in 1963, when my Dad got transferred to NAS Atlanta (since closed down). This was during the Centennial of the American Civil War. Well, as soon as kids in my 7th grade class found out I came from the North, I was immediately vilified and held personally responsible for Sherman's march through Georgia. That continued until probably 10th grade. I was one of only 2 Yankees in my 7th grade class. Many of my classmates had never been outside of Georgia or even more than 50 miles away from Atlanta. Yet, I had lived in Washington, D.C., travelled clear across the country to get on a ship in San Francisco, to go to Japan, came back, travelled by car from SF to Kansas, then moved to Georgia. I had been around. I knew there was more outside of Georgia. A LOT more.

The 1918 flu was called the Spanish flu, but there was good evidence that the first cases were found in Kansas.

yes, there is. I have read two books on the pandemic: The Plague of the Spanish Lady and The Great Influenza. The last one I read three years ago. The disease couldn't have happened at a worse time--during the first world war, with troop training and troop movements. The only reason it was called the Spanish flu, is because Spain was neutral during the war, and the first to acknowledge that the disease existed--stuff about it was censored in most other countries, for fear of hurting the war effort and "morale"--but it only made morale worse. People fear more what is never acknowledged. Once it is acknowledged, it can at least be dealt with, because we then know what we are truly up against.
Better to name these things by the virus itself as the geographic location could not only be off, but result in nastiness towards people who live there.
Good point.

Absolutely NOT safe and NOT effective: FDA and CDC lied about vaccine efficacy to obtain ’emergency authorized use’ (EAU) for highly-suspect human medical experiment using mRNA​

(Natural News) As they say, the proof is in the pudding. COVID-19 shots have been the deadliest inoculations ever documented, by far, and that’s according to the CDC’s very own data. More people have died from Covid vaccines (approaching 5,000 now) than all vaccine deaths totaled since the 1950s. No wonder why. They couldn’t even reach the EAU (emergency authorized use) 50 percent efficacy threshold for approval, and that is pretty sad, but worst of all, these ‘treatments’ are super dangerous and haphazard. Continue to article

At Least 18 Cases of Apparent Heart Problems in Young People in CT After COVID-19 Vaccine​

Conn news station reports....wth video

At least 18 teens and young adults in Connecticut have shown symptoms of heart problems after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, acting health commissioner Dr. Deirdre Gifford said Monday.

Gifford said all but one of the young adults hospitalized for signs of heart problems have been released. Four of those young residents were hospitalized at Yale New Haven Health and three at Connecticut Children's.

"All of the cases that were reported to us were hospitalized, the vast majority for a couple of days," Gifford said at the governor's regular Monday COVID-19 news conference. "One individual that we’re aware of is still hospitalized. The other 17 have been sent home and they’re doing fine."

....but the doctors up there are recommending you continue to have your kids jabbed.

Horrifying study reveals mRNA vaccine nanoparticles are circulated throughout the entire body: Brain, heart, liver, ovaries, testes and more​

Not surprisingly, everything the establishment tells us about covid vaccines has been a calculated lie. One of the biggest and most treacherous lies is that “mRNA vaccine shots stay in the arm and don’t circulate nanoparticles around the body.” Now we know that is a complete lie, as new research conducted in Japan shows that Lipid NanoParticles (LNPs) containing the mRNA code are widely circulated around the body after vaccination, reaching the brain, spleen, large intestine, heart, liver, lungs and other organs. Continue to article.

There are a significant number of right-wing conservative Christians in the forum who hate non-right-wing conservative Christians.

Your ignorance of Christians is astounding....we hate no one. Disagreeing with someones opinion doesn't equate to hating them.
It's animus, pure and simple.

No, it's not, pure and simple.
YOU are the one they oppose, not information about the vaccines.

Not even remotely grounded in truth.

here's the latest reason I just read about...

This was posted on a social media site. We are expecting more Dark Field Microscope Images will be posted showing the CATASTROPHIC changes in the blood of people who have taken the deadly injection…which is NOT a ‘vaccine’ by ANY stretch. Here’s the text that was posted with this image.

“I have a friend who is a Nutrition Microscopist. She is an expert in her field and has helped me immensely. She has many clients who took the so-called vax and asked them to come in for a free blood analysis. To her utter horror, this is what she saw. The top image is of completely healthy blood and blood cells before the ‘vax’ injection. The blood cells changed drastically over the next few days. The third picture (bottom center) shows countless, foreign nano particles (white specks) that show up in your blood shortly after the injection. Your body can NEVER detox from this and eventually those nano particles will enter every cell in your body.”

What this means, in short, is that you will never be the same and your health will be heavily impacted for the rest of your life…however short that many be. This is, without question, a crime of mass genocide against humanity. continue to article and pictures of changed blood.

Never heard of it. But I did do research to check out NN news about that 2 year old.
You are a science research outsider. You have no research credentials.
You lost it with links to inferior fact check bloggers who also are outsiders and can't do research.

List why neither you nor your blogger sources mentioned Faucit's HCQ cases in 2005

You are a science research outsider. You have no research credentials.
You lost it with links to inferior fact check bloggers who also are outsiders and can't do research.

List why neither you nor your blogger sources mentioned Faucit's HCQ cases in 2005
Have you any research credentials???

I have never seem Bonnie claim to have research credentials but she has tertiary qualifications and they all require an ability to do research in different fields.

Watch the vaxed lady in the background drop dead..

Here.
I rewatched this, asking a Hispanic friend to translate it for me. The lady in the foreground was saying how happy they were to be there to get the vaccine, when the lady in the background dropped. I noticed that lady, after falling, moved her legs before being surrounded by other people. I think the lady just fainted. But the video cuts off so abruptly, we don't see what happened afterwards. But I noticed no one was screaming, frantically running around after it happened, as one would expect, if she had died. But I think the lady just fainted. Lots of people faint after getting shots.

Last edited:
From that first link:

I stopped there.

Nuremberg 2.0? Seriously!?!?!

Also, mRNA is an ORGANIC molecule, and the mRNA in the vaccine does NOT synthesize a pathogen. The spike protein is part of a pathogenic virus that is not, by itself, pathogenic.

That article does nothing but summarize conspiracy theories and is not remotely based on science.

If you want to find trustworthy information you need to educate yourself and find sources that have a track record.

At this point, there are thousands of published articles on this coronavirus. Admittedly they are hard to read because they are so technical, but the information is out there, and knowledgeable people could provide understandable explanations.
I see the standard left wingers "like" your screed.

Your ignorance of Christians is astounding....we hate no one. Disagreeing with someones opinion doesn't equate to hating them.

No, it's not, pure and simple.

Not even remotely grounded in truth.
The problem is that disagreeing with another's viewpoint can result in actions that significantly harm that other person or impact how they live their lives. Like disallowing gay people to marry or join the military or hold certain jobs or be served in certain businesses.

People have every right to disagree, but taking actions that harm others is not innocuous.

The problem is that disagreeing with another's viewpoint can result in actions that significantly harm that other person or impact how they live their lives.

Yes, we see how demoncrats try to destroy the lives and cancel people that don't agree with them.

The problem is that disagreeing with another's viewpoint can result in actions that significantly harm that other person or impact how they live their lives. Like disallowing gay people to marry or join the military or hold certain jobs or be served in certain businesses.

People have every right to disagree, but taking actions that harm others is not innocuous.
Your left winger hypocrites have no problem flaunting their hatred and trying to force nuns to pay for abortions to kill unborn precious babies.
Are you proud of left winger extreme intolderance?

Not quite sure what they were trying to do..but it is the HCQ that helps the Zinc. Zinc in the nucleus of the cell is what kills the virus. The problem is getting the zinc to the nucleus. When HCQ is introduced it creates a hole for the Zinc to enter.

I presented this video before, not sure if you watched it. It explains the way it works. Roger Seheult, MD has a series of videos and seems to be neutral presenting only science. Just for the record I have seen clinical reports that show HCQ works....but it has to be given early on and not when your on a ventilator. Ivermectin is also effective.
Neil Cavuto Stunned by Trump Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘It Will Kill You ’.

The author of the OP is a Miss information Karen.

How many people were killed by HCQ?

How many people were on the vent and killed by fauchee recommended Remvisidir?
Organ shut downs

Neil Cavuto Stunned by Trump Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘It Will Kill You ’.

The author of the OP is a Miss information Karen.

How many people were killed by HCQ?

How many people were on the vent and killed by fauchee recommended Remvisidir?
Organ shut downs

Well I heard Mr. Cavuto talk about it.
Well I heard old Neil put it down
Well I hope Neil Cavuto will remember
An educated man don't need him around anyhow

Back