NO mention of Jesus in Isaiah 44:24.

Yahchristian

I posted Isaiah 44:24 which says, "Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb. I, the Lord, am the maker of all things. Stretching out the heavens BY MYSELF, And spreading out the earth ALL ALONE."

Then I posted John 1:3 which says, "All things came into being by HIM/JESUS CHRIST, and apart from Him (or WITHOUT HIM) nothing came into being that has come into being."
NO mention of Jesus in Isaiah 44:24.
And John 1:3 does NOT say Jesus made all things by Himself.

Just to clarify the doctrine of the Trinity…

1) Does “all things were made” (John 1:3) refer to “maketh all things” (Isaiah 44:24)?

2) Does “him” (John 1:3) refer to “the LORD” (Isaiah 44:24)?

Isaiah 44:24… Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

John 1:3… All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

I say YES and YES.

I believe “the LORD” (Isaiah 44:24) refers to transcendent Yahweh, and “him” (John 1:3) refers to Yahweh incarnate.

Just to clarify the doctrine of the Trinity…

1) Does “all things were made” (John 1:3) refer to “maketh all things” (Isaiah 44:24)?

2) Does “him” (John 1:3) refer to “the LORD” (Isaiah 44:24)?

Isaiah 44:24… Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

John 1:3… All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

I say YES and YES.

I believe “the LORD” (Isaiah 44:24) refers to transcendent Yahweh, and “him” (John 1:3) refers to Yahweh incarnate.
The Lord of Isaiah 44:24 refers to The Lord.
John 1:3 refers to The incarnate Son.

Back