No more reports CDC says!!!

Fenuay

On the radio I heard that the CDC announced that they will no longer release the number of people who are vaccinated and ATL contract COVID!! Wonder why!?! I bet it's because they don't want us to see that the vaccine isn't as efficacious as they are saying. Nice. Hide information.

Howie

On the radio I heard that the CDC announced that they will no longer release the number of people who are vaccinated and ATL contract COVID!! Wonder why!?! I bet it's because they don't want us to see that the vaccine isn't as efficacious as they are saying. Nice. Hide information.

Hiding is nothing new with these folks, AFAIC.

Rockson

If that were the reason I don't think it would work would it? If it becomes commonly well known many people are still getting it even if they've been vaccinated you certainly couldn't hide that. If that is what they're doing they of course would be making even people that believed them before trust them less.

Fenuay

If that were the reason I don't think it would work would it? If it becomes commonly well known many people are still getting it even if they've been vaccinated you certainly couldn't hide that. If that is what they're doing they of course would be making even people that believed them before trust them less.
And the ris exactly what I think is going to happen.

Bonnie

An article from the NY Times in late May, updated in late July, says this, before the paywall comes down:

C.D.C. Will Not Investigate MILD Infections in Vaccinated Americans​

At least 10,000 vaccinated people were infected with the coronavirus through the end of April. Now the agency has stopped pursuing the mildest cases.

Julie Cohn came down with Covid-19 this year even after being fully vaccinated. “Don’t people want to know about this?” she asked. “Where do people like me go? What happens next?”

Julie Cohn came down with Covid-19 this year even after being fully vaccinated. “Don’t people want to know about this?” she asked. “Where do people like me go? What happens next?”Credit...Sarah Blesener for The New York Times

By Roni Caryn Rabin
Published May 25, 2021Updated July 26, 2021
Julie Cohn was fully vaccinated when she went to cheer at her 12-year-old son’s basketball game in March. Midway through the match, he asked to remove his mask because he was getting so hot. She thought little of it....

Is this related to the OP?
-- the CDC is no longer reporting MILD breakthrough covid cases? I will check some more....I checked NPR's website, and, using the search engine, I tried to find what was in your OP, but could not. Unless it is too new.

Last edited:

Whateverman

It could also be that they feel the numbers are just divisive, and increasing an already tense public.

The country sorta went through an insurrection., and the people who got violent were also the same kind of people to feel insulted by vaccines (and the publishing of numbers).

It might just be an attempt at reverse psychology...

Fenuay

An article from the NY Times in late May, updated in late July, says this, before the paywall comes down:

-- the CDC is no longer reporting MILD breakthrough covid cases? I will check some more....I checked NPR's website, and, using the search engine, I tried to find what was in your OP, but could not. Unless it is too new.

They said they will no longer report infections in vaccinated. They will however continue reporting on those who don't have the vaccine. Unless NPR got it wrong.

Bonnie

They said they will no longer report infections in vaccinated. They will however continue reporting on those who don't have the vaccine. Unless NPR got it wrong.
There really is not enough information in your OP. The reporter on NPR did not say WHY the CDC is no longer doing this? If he/she did not, then any reason we give here is pure speculation.

Fenuay

There really is not enough information in your OP. The reporter on NPR did not say WHY the CDC is no longer doing this? If he/she did not, then any reason we give here is pure speculation.
But Bonnie, what reason do you think they could have for not sharing important information? There is no reason to stop sharing how many vaccinated people are still getting sick unless they want us to falsely believe that the vaccine will "stop people from getting sick" like Biden claimed lol!

Last edited:

Authentic Nouveau

It could also be that they feel the numbers are just divisive, and increasing an already tense public.

The country sorta went through an insurrection., and the people who got violent were also the same kind of people to feel insulted by vaccines (and the publishing of numbers).

It might just be an attempt at reverse psychology...
Left wing spin and speculation.

Authentic Nouveau

New York Times is a dishonest Ultra Left wing source.

NPR is a biased left winger source. I cancelled ALL my NPR advertising dollars years ago. Too biased.

Within the last 24 hours, the CDC insists that there is a tiny risk of serious COVID-19 infections among the vaccinated and that 75% of the COVID patients in a recent surge of infections in Massachusetts were fully vaccinated. Got it? Tiny risk and then more jabbed then unjabbed get the Chinese plague.

Marxists hate this source.

You are a medical outsider.

Authentic Nouveau

The Mantra "trust the science" is now at the same level as a carney Barker.

DeSanto

I feel like somewhere along the line we shifted into an alternate universe.

Backup

New York Times is a dishonest Ultra Left wing source.

NPR is a biased left winger source. I cancelled ALL my NPR advertising dollars years ago. Too biased.

Marxists hate this source.

You are a medical outsider.
Here is Ranker’s list of best newspapers in America:

This is from the prestigious Nieman Journalism Lab:

“Older people and Republicans are most likely to share Covid-19 stories from fake news sites on Twitter.

The far-right site The Gateway Pundit was by far was the most-shared fake news domain”

Obviously we all know you are trolling when you make these kinds of posts. I’m just pointing out that they fall flat.