No more reports CDC says!!!

Backup

No more reports.
CDC afraid the FACTS will be used against them,
That doesn’t even make any sense.

The CDC has to hide its information, but its information is false, right?

I’ve never heard a conspiracy theory that can stand up to the least bit of looking into.

Bonnie

But Bonnie, what reason do you think they could have for not sharing important information? There is no reason to stop sharing how many vaccinated people are still getting sick unless they want us to falsely believe that the vaccine will "stop people from getting sick" like Biden claimed lol!
Did you not read my posts and the reasons given for not reporting on those with mild cases? Also, there is not enough info in the OP at all to make any judgment. All we can do is speculate. Speculation isn't facts.

Bonnie

New York Times is a dishonest Ultra Left wing source.

NPR is a biased left winger source. I cancelled ALL my NPR advertising dollars years ago. Too biased.

And GP isn't? However, I never listen to NPR, so I don't know what it is like.
Marxists hate this source.

Disagreeing with GP does not make one a Marxist. That is just the far right's lame attempt to smear those who value truth over sensationalism and often, fake news.... Those who value the truth do not like GP, with its many fake news stories and conspiracy theories.
You are a medical outsider.
I freely admit it. However, I am reasonably educated and an excellent reader.

But what are YOUR medical credentials, if you please? Standing in a Pathology lab for an hour means nothing. So, what are your medical credentials, AN?

Whateverman

I never listen to NPR, so I don't know what it is like.
You should; it's fantastic. By that, I mean the stories are all interesting, though definitely dry(ish), and they generally do not follow the news trends with the larger news networks (ie. MSM).

Here's the flagship station. You can listen to it live from here:

Bonnie

You should; it's fantastic. By that, I mean the stories are all interesting, though definitely dry(ish), and they generally do not follow the news trends with the larger news networks (ie. MSM).

Here's the flagship station. You can listen to it live from here:

I don't even know what channel it is on, in the radio--AM or FM? Also, we have Sirius in the car...and the only thing that has a radio in it is a compact music unit in the bonus room upstairs, that combines a turntable, cd player, and a radio, which we don't use very often. Another reason I don't listen to the radio, except in the car. :)

But thanks for the link. I still cannot find anything about the OP on its website, using the search engine.

Last edited:

Whateverman

I don't even know what channel it is on, in the radio--AM or FM?
90.9 FM.

There's a link to listen to it live over the internet; no radio needed :)

Like all NPR stations, they have a mix of entertainment and news. The stations that don't have tons of funding limit their news/talk broadcasts, and play music for the majority of the day. 90.9 is almost entirely talk - and the only trick is to find which shows are entertainment and which are news.

Unlike Fox (for example), they tend to not blend the two; you call tell when you're being informed and when you're being entertained. This is one of the reasons I like the network so much...

But it definitely can be dry...

Bonnie

90.9 FM.

There's a link to listen to it live over the internet; no radio needed :)

Like all NPR stations, they have a mix of entertainment and news. The stations that don't have tons of funding limit their news/talk broadcasts, and play music for the majority of the day. 90.9 is almost entirely talk - and the only trick is to find which shows are entertainment and which are news.

Unlike Fox (for example), they tend to not blend the two; you call tell when you're being informed and when you're being entertained. This is one of the reasons I like the network so much...

But it definitely can be dry...
Thanks. Perhaps being "dry" helps prevent a lot of "wet" emotionally charged words and opinions from being used, that might create bias in giving the news.

Fenuay

Did you not read my posts and the reasons given for not reporting on those with mild cases? Also, there is not enough info in the OP at all to make any judgment. All we can do is speculate. Speculation isn't facts.
True, but any reason I can imagine isn't a good one. The didn't say they won't report mild cases. They said they won't report on cases in vaccinated individuals.

Bonnie

True, but any reason I can imagine isn't a good one. The didn't say they won't report mild cases. They said they won't report on cases in vaccinated individuals.
But did the show say WHY? Because if it did not, any reason we can come up with will be nothing but speculation...won't it?

At least the sources I found said WHY certain cases would not be reported.

Fenuay

But did the show say WHY? Because if it did not, any reason we can come up with will be nothing but speculation...won't it?

At least the sources I found said WHY certain cases would not be reported.
Of course not because the CDC didn't say why. I don't expect them to say it's because we don't want unvaxed to see vaxed still getting sick.

Faithoverbelief

New York Times is a dishonest Ultra Left wing source.

NPR is a biased left winger source. I cancelled ALL my NPR advertising dollars years ago. Too biased.

Marxists hate this source.

You are a medical outsider.
Good right wingers hate that source too.

Faithoverbelief

CDC has not reported breakthrough cases since May 1. Though the information can be found through states.

Almost all (more than 9 in 10) COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths have occurred among people who are unvaccinated or not yet fully vaccinated, in those states reporting breakthrough data (see Figure 2).