No more reports CDC says!!!

Whateverman

Of course not because the CDC didn't say why. I don't expect them to say it's because we don't want unvaxed to see vaxed still getting sick.
At some point, this becomes a massive conspiracy theory about hiding pandemic infection data from the public.

Not only would the CDC be in on it, but so would hospital staff - the ones who are all on TV, telling the cameras that the vast vast vast majority of people getting sick now are unvaccinated.

How far are you willing to go to support this hypothesis? Is the media involved too?

Fenuay

At some point, this becomes a massive conspiracy theory about hiding pandemic infection data from the public.

Not only would the CDC be in on it, but so would hospital staff - the ones who are all on TV, telling the cameras that the vast vast vast majority of people getting sick now are unvaccinated.

How far are you willing to go to support this hypothesis? Is the media involved too?
Sure the majority of people getting sick may be unvaxed I don't argue that. I'm simply saying they should still continue to report the number of sick vaxed people as well. Otherwise it appears like they are hiding something. There is no reason to stop reporting it. Especially when people are going to assume a conspiracy behind their motive, whatever it may be.