No one should be surprised...

bigthinker

Microchips 😂 Those silly flat-earthers!

Don’t they know the difference between microchips and copper-based quantum dot microparticles encapsulated in biocompatible microparticles which emit near-infrared light loaded into microneedle patches that stay under the skin and can be read by specially adapted smartphones?

What is so troublesome about that???

All they want to use it for is data storage, biosensing and recording a patient’s vaccination history.

I mean, come on! That sounds great to me! Who wouldn’t want to have bio-sensors tracking and storing all their data in little micro-needle patches under their skin?

And it can all be delivered under the skin at the same time as the vaccine???

Bonus!

Are you currently seeking help for paranoia?

Electric Skeptic

It’s worse than that. The “two-party” system is really just an illusion at this point. Trump has exposed that better than anyone.
In what way has he exposed that?
Trump was an anomaly. I firmly believe the elections have been rigged for a long time in this country and the “rigging” was somehow averted in 2016. A physical hindrance, perhaps... preventing the scripts from being deployed (into the machines) and, for the first time in decades, America got a duly elected president.
...or maybe they haven't been rigged at all.
You saw what happened after that.
Yup, a disaster as the worst President ever embarrassed himself and the country.

Whateverman

Right-wing conspiracy theorists here have found away to NOT discuss the thread's topic: right-wing conspiracy theorists who accuse Democrats of pedophilia being jailed for pedophilia.

Imagine that.

DeSanto

Right-wing conspiracy theorists here have found away to NOT discuss the thread's topic: right-wing conspiracy theorists who accuse Democrats of pedophilia being jailed for pedophilia.

Imagine that.
Except many have already clarified... the accusations are not solely directed at democrats.

One can only assume your extremely bias presuppositions won’t allow you to recognize that.

Last edited:

Whateverman

Except many have already clarified... the accusations are not solely directed at democrats.
They pretty much are, yeah. It's evolved over time to include people who are suspected of siding with Dems on various issues, even if they're not technically Dems. That doesn't change the fact that it's right-wing conservatives accusing other people of pedophilia, as a cover for their own pedophilia.

That's a lovely conspiracy theory you've got goin!

DeSanto

They pretty much are, yeah. It's evolved over time to include people who are suspected of siding with Dems on various issues, even if they're not technically Dems.
Predators do tend to protect each other.
That doesn't change the fact that it's right-wing conservatives accusing other people of pedophilia, as a cover for their own pedophilia.

That's a lovely conspiracy theory you've got goin!
Not really surprising, though. Predators also like to camouflage themselves as those you can trust the most; preacher, teacher, family friend. Republican, Democrat... you just never know these days.

Bob1

That group of people are distinguished in the number of factually unsupported ideas they accept. There's all sorts of things from religion to science to politics etc.
Yep, they are some of the most checked-out-of-reality people I've ever seen.

bigthinker

Yep, they are some of the most checked-out-of-reality people I've ever seen.
Unfortunately being "checked-out-of-reality" doesn't removed from reality. They're often vocal and not at all ashamed to share their preposterous ideas and opinions.